1. Indu is proving to be more and more horrible
! Just loved the way Megha gave back to Indu calm and composed
! I really liked her being the matchmaker for Rashmi and Mohan just at this moment! This proves her innocence and that she wanted to really help Mohan! Megha says "Poor guy he was keep on listening to whatever Rashmi was throwing at him! I cudn't watch it!"
2. Indu says "Good, special and handsome guy marries a widow!" What does that mean Indu mommy??!! So you want your good, special and handsome boy to marry an arrogant, selfish and confused Rashmi! God knows what will happen to your son if he starts following your footsteps! And you worry what Rashmi will be thinking!
3. Megha Oh girl! What a situation you have to go through ! Just being bashed with words straight onto your face
! But still holding onto your patience and cool! Way to go girl! Now we know why we love you
! So now Mommy and wifey planning the matchmaking together!
4. Guru darling is superb
! It looks like he is representing us in every way and every expression! What we want to and express, we see him doing it out there!
5. Megha there you made your point! About Nanni-Spiderman relationship! Sure girl nobody can explain it and break it!
6. WOW! Mohan convincing wifey - Guru darling who is all dull 'cos Indu mommy scolded Mohan hubby! Mohan says "Its mommy's right to scold me" Just then Mrs. Bhatnagar calls him on the phone! He says "And hers too!" How sweet!
7. Mohan is all excited to receive phone call from wifey!
But all excitement died out on knowing Megha's on role for getting him back to Rashmi! And there she did it again! Hurts him by saying "I am nothing more than a friend to you!"
But he says "You say that you are a friend but don't know what I wish!" Megha asks "What do you wish?" Mohan say it boy! And Megha's gyan on truth and it not having any expiry date!
8. Finally Megha irritated Mohan enough that he goes all mad at the world! And goes to sleep! What an immediate posture to go into sleep!
9. Rashmi is never giving up her chance anymore! And calling Megha to talk to her hubby! Heights! What does she want now and how is she going to do it??!!
Wifey is all ready to make hubby and his ex-GF patch up again! She's such a darling, for sure!
10. Megha trying her stunts - throwing stones at Mohan's window! WOWOWW!!! Way to go girl! How I wish you knock his window to meet him as your lover!
11. Nanni doing her magic and getting spiderman to talk to Rashmi! Mrs. Bhatnagar disturbing hubby at this hour! Oh No! Wish he gets disturbed for other reasons by his Mrs.!
12. Mohan-Rashmi phone convo! Mohan asks "The one which is not there in your life is me!"
1. Mohan is all tensed up with Rashmi's change! He must be thinking 'OH No! Not again! Not again with you baby!'
2. Mohan's gyan to Rashmi starts! What all he says! Hope Rashmi understands them all! As long as he is set free he must be happy!
3. When Rashmi asks "What about you?" Hey girl did you forget that he's married and he has simple, elegant and different Megha by his side!
The look he gives to Megha and says "I am very happy"! Megha must be thinking "Poor guy unable to say anything to his love now" Very true except that that love is you Megha! Mohan finally says "I will not forget the days spent with you!" What kind of response is this Mohan! Megha is all the more confused now!
4. Rashmi lets out all her burdens to Mohan making herself lighter thus making him heavy! But Megha gets all wrong message from this reaction of Mohan! I'm confused too that he is hurt with Rashmi coming back like this!
5. The way Megha looks at a hurting Mohan! She looked so ached herself! Poor girl what's her mistake here! If only she knows what's running in Mohan's mind and heart!
6. Megha asks "Do you know what you want?" Mohan says "By wanting if everything is got then what is the big deal about it?" Megha says "Love is one such kind which can be fetched with persistence!" Mohan responds "Ok then let me try that as well!". Poor Megha is all confused with Mohan's code words!
Edited by Senpoo - 20 November 2012 at 10:44am