LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hahahaha
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

I think Richa asked Abhay to file case for custody for Anand C and again Abhay blackmailed Siddhi . aur kya

yup richa + ababhy plan it is!
n now richa will be on high alert to find out siddhi's majoori n turn the tables on sid...woow siddhi well done richa was the only human u found to share ur dukh dard with!!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is what Rush has named them - ASR!
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria60

yup richa + ababhy plan it is!
n now richa will be on high alert to find out siddhi's majoori n turn the tables on sid...woow siddhi well done richa was the only human u found to share ur dukh dard with!!

As I said before Ek ladki had se zyaada samajdar aur Ek ladki had se zyaada bewakoop
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Yes it is indeed Richa's plan... to prove that Siddhi always wanted to separate Ac andKC

there was a article from MM stated that abhay again blackmail siddhi to file the case of custody against kunal...if she doesn't do it that he will kill AC 2...siddhi has no choice but to agree to his demands for her son's sake...

so maybe abhay doesn't want siddhi to fight the case as he knows that siddhi will indirectly help kunal to win the case...richa give an idea of her father fighting the case...and he agrees...
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

That is what Rush has named them - ASR!

Arre I thought you were talking about ASR of IPKKND .
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am just fed up with this majboor...taunts...MU...high-voltage drama...big dialogues with no action...court room drama...when can we expect to see romance...light-heart moments of SiNal
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

there was a article from MM stated that abhay again blackmail siddhi to file the case of custody against kunal...if she doesn't do it that he will kill AC 2...siddhi has no choice but to agree to his demands for her son's sake...

so maybe abhay doesn't want siddhi to fight the case as he knows that siddhi will indirectly help kunal to win the case...richa give an idea of her father fighting the case...and he agrees...

If tomorrow Abhay blackmail Siddhi and say to her kill Kunal otherwise I will kill Anand C2 toh kya kare bechare Siddhi . Kunal mar daale ge
ria60 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am just fed up with this majboor...taunts...MU...high-voltage drama...big dialogues with no action...court room drama...when can we expect to see romance...light-heart moments of SiNal

i ndt think so mages high voltage courtroom drama awaits us no chance of romance...bt some nice flashbacks here n there would make me happy😕
ria60 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

If tomorrow Abhay blackmail Siddhi and say to her kill Kunal otherwise I will kill Anand C2 toh kya kare bechare Siddhi . Kunal mar daale ge

god knws what all she'l do in "majboori" n the funny part is that the majboori is "abahay's gussa"!!