Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Soon she will be shown threatening Kunal, Khabardar jo mere pati ke saath kuch galat kiya toh, aap unake samane mujhe payenge"😆

typical bharatiya nari wala dialogue😆😆 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shweta_r

@Rani - agree with you. If Abhay wants Anand, why does he insist on marrying Siddhi????

Sulekha literally bull-dozed Siddhi into marrying Abhay... (someone please kill the senile woman!)

They made Diwans so evile, Just to make look Siddhi good and people to sympathies with her character, bu this has backfired on them because no one is buying into Siddhi's lame sacrifice. 

Hats off to you for watching the full episode😆😆 You have spared me from the torture of going through the pathetic epi for sure. 
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria60

so that he gets legal rights to keep him...bcoz he now is anand's step dad..had siddhi left he couldnt hv fought for his custody😕
sid being the mother will be gvn priority for custody so indirectly ababhy gets custody now

acc to law kunal being the biological father n single wud get priority n as sidhi has married another person she has lost the right... this is wat is laid down in indian law God knows wat law BT people follow n wat they mite show
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

One of the worst episodes of Parichay

Thank God I don't have to do WU today, but feel really bad for my friend Sahasra
ria60 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

i hate siddhi's newly wed look..disgusting

well looks like she has accepted the wedding...it was us who kept feeling its forced on her n it can be somehow be fake etc etc..the bride's taken her call
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nw when kunal wil fight for custody there wil b dangerous crap like abhay said he wil kil ac2 nd then himself. What a look -eyes red like new richa.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bye guys!~

Hope we have a better episode tomorrow
ria60 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myra_3490

acc to law kunal being the biological father n single wud get priority n as sidhi has married another person she has lost the right... this is wat is laid down in indian law God knows wat law BT people follow n wat they mite show

yee yee n kunal's single!!
someone please teach law to that mad women EK n NB!!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria60

so that he gets legal rights to keep him...bcoz he now is anand's step dad..had siddhi left he couldnt hv fought for his custody😕
sid being the mother will be gvn priority for custody so indirectly ababhy gets custody now

How will he get legal rights on him? It's always the biological father who gets to keep the child in case the mother marries someone else right? I remember Kunal saying until the child is 9 years old, the mother gets to keep it, but now AC1,2 are older than 9 years so Kunal should be granted custody of both of the sons.
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Arre yaar Vikram aur Raveena ke scene buhot acche the, un Diwan family ke scene se, hatoo unko aur lao ViRa ko

Any Chopra family members are much better than Diwans. I too miss ViRa and all the Chopra family members😛😊