Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Usko khud image consultant ki zaroorat hai. Uske sab screw dile hai!!😡
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dawn_arhi

Usko khud image consultant ki zaroorat hai. Uske sab screw dile hai!!😡

100% agree with u...image consultant ki vaat lagadi is ne to🤢 now real image consultant scared to tell any they r image consultant😆
Originally posted by: Shumacher

47 he said himself! aashka ne sahi bola tha..."Big Boss, inko inki dawaai de deejiye" . He needs medical help!😭

And Ms Garodia IMMEDIATELY said,I am half your age! Then she told the Bhojpuri fellow that Imam is as old as her mother! Later she said about Imam that he is her mother's age!! 
THAT would make her LESS than 24 years old???!!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
logon ki image banathe banathe hudh ki image banaana bhool gayi 😆😆😆
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a feeling BB paid him to do some dhamaka and he literally took their words to an extreme level. I think ussey bahut saare paise mile hongey to do this. No one will do this on National TV unless he was given more money than he could ever earn from his image consulting business😆
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackie

I have a feeling BB paid him to do some dhamaka and he literally took their words to an extreme level. I think ussey bahut saare paise mile hongey to do this. No one will do this on National TV unless he was given more money than he could ever earn from his image consulting business😆

no one will do something like this even if he was given 10 crores he is just mental