Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

just to prove dat ur tanni is innocent n poor tanni u will join baseless connections..WOAH

if swayam sharon fight v use to njoy dat...v swaron fans got some goos memeorable intense scene of swaron...

bt after tanni entered d show i m unable to understand wer story is leading...she does mistake n in d end she proved innocent...she creates d mess n instead of solving d things she just stand n watch d things...like seriously...
i dont knw since wen u r in dis forum bt den ppl use to bash sharon wen she was rude wid swayam...ppl use to bash swayam wen he being rude wid sharon..n yaa v also watching d show soo if v find something unbearable...v have rite to express our view...sooo please dont play dis posts war..😊

ive been a silent reader since last august but the venom which taani gets is different from the sharon/kriya etc., posts before.

express views??? yes, but yes, ive aproblem with the rudeness in the views and my posts war is against rudeness in the posts- any posts for that matter
like swayam once told sharon- purity ka misaal hain kya sab yahaan? ki for everything taani is blamed.

and i once again say- tell me situations instead of talking in air
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prtn

okay thanks for replying and clarifying all the mistakes that others like rey and sharon have made in taanis life and also swayam

agar tanni ki mistake dekhti hi nahi toe puch kyo rahi hoe...one character is right and three character r wrong... those three who r in this show from the beginning, who made people connected to d3, whose character is actually written well is wrong,  only one person right that is tanni...

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sharon never cries unnecesarily, so at that time she cried. taani cries quite a bit , so now shes not crying. its opposite to their actual natures.
taani screamed only at rey bcoz rey has been at her for all personal and professional stuff. no i dont generally like taani answering rey back but today he deserved it bcoz hes refusing to accept this- in sab mein, mistake kya gang ki nahin thi- that they  did somehing which was expressly banned.

she said sorry yesterday, is just out of VP soffice after pleading with him

it sounds like im blindly supporting her but im not, i know she makes mistakes but im only against ppl saying shes responsible for evrything that goes wrong. sharon kya galthiyaan repeat nahi  karthi? the GS post waala speech? then shivam??  im not even getting to swayam/sharon mistakes.

thanks for a non screaming post

Yes you are BLINDLY supporting her .And it's a free forum,you are free to make posts on SwaRon's mistakes.We wud love to read themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ive been a silent reader since last august but the venom which taani gets is different from the sharon/kriya etc., posts before.

express views??? yes, but yes, ive aproblem with the rudeness in the views and my posts war is against rudeness in the posts- any posts for that matter
like swayam once told sharon- purity ka misaal hain kya sab yahaan? ki for everything taani is blamed.

@Bold...oh my. Then you really have missed some posts in your silent time here, if you think the 'venom' against Taani is worse than the sort of things that were written against Sharon around here. πŸ˜²

I think that explains your agitation too. I agree, there are ways of saying things and of getting your point across, but by retaliating in a manner that is itself a questionable way of putting your point across might not be the greatest idea. It's why 'Report' buttons exist on IF. If you don't like mud-slinging, report it. It's a better idea than unwittingly becoming part of it yourself. 

Oh, and I've edited my reserved box on page 1. πŸ˜Š

Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 years ago
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

agar tanni ki mistake dekhti hi nahi toe puch kyo rahi hoe...one character is right and three character r wrong... those three who r in this show from the beginning, who made people connected to d3, whose character is actually written well is wrong,  only one person right that is tanni...

but in ur reply u said rey and sharon made taani ags bcoz of partiality- how is it taanis mistake?
those two were partial not taani- taani if i remember refused but rey convinced her.

and swayam also - if he wasnt shown as a good brother by CVs - tho phir taani ka fault kaisa? swayam ke liye CVs ka fault but taani ke liye nahin? dono were created by the same CVs. and leaving CVs aside, swayam s been shown as a normal brother , nothing great and nothing bad in my opinion. but u yourself said that he was a bad brother...

πŸ˜•  i actually thought u said balanced stuff about all of them.

and connecting to d3- i connected to dance and rey ONLY - and changes in characters is what makes serials interresting.
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hahahahaha like seriously tanni lover always proved dat pyaar andha hota hai..🀣🀣 always der to defend miss behenji no matter wat..i mean seriously u guys defending her abhi b🀣🀣 
gang is fighting coz of her...wo jbse aai hai d most strongest pillar "DOSTI' is always been tested..kabhi Reyam..n nw rey vicky...woah mannn...😑
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

@Bold...oh my. Then you really have missed some posts in your silent time here, if you think the 'venom' against Taani is worse than the sort of things that were written against Sharon around here. πŸ˜²

I think that explains your agitation too. I agree, there are ways of saying things and of getting your point across, but by retaliating in a manner that is itself a questionable way of putting your point across might not be the greatest idea. It's why 'Report' buttons exist on IF. If you don't like mud-slinging, report it. It's a better idea than unwittingly becoming part of it yourself. 

To the one in red- Oh my my...This TM is obviously new here and hasn't seen the kind of Sharon-Bashing wch we have seen...hahahaaa
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zak231

To the one in red- Oh my my...This TM is obviously new here and hasn't seen the kind of Sharon-Bashing wch we have seen...hahahaaa

n recently swayam bashing too..i m think swayam bashing is after august onlyπŸ˜† TM atleast be a proper silent reader...silent readers read all d posts...πŸ˜†
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: zak231

Yes you are BLINDLY supporting her .And it's a free forum,you are free to make posts on SwaRon's mistakes.We wud love to read themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no πŸ˜ƒ really not blind- bcoz ive listed out her mistakes in my previous posts as well- but my only point is that why be so rude? and call her responsible for everything going wrong  and ppl instead of telling me where she spoiled every life in d3 tell me im a taani lover ( i dont sleep with her u know!)πŸ˜†

and SS - they dont interest me at all- rude people are not my cup of tea and swayam alone isnt interesting to me- so i dont make posts on them. this was only to say everyone in d3 makes mistakes
Zuna4Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BANG ON POST DEAR

when people are not ready to accept someone before they are introduced itself they start creatng falthoo reasons to bash them...n thats wat happens...n for characters they have made up their mind that kuch bee ho jaye woh hamesha perfect he rahega...for them ...cvs fault...cvs degrade them...every blame goes for cvs...the problem is with the viewer's mind who want evrythng perfect for their loved one n nythng good for their haters...hope.your post creates some sense...