Please no... Don't do that

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Please don't show the track of Atma etc...

Request creatives to stop this. Why are we doing this? Why can't real people deal with problems. Why do we have to always show things like this..

I request readers to submit a plea to not have such a track which leads people into believing such things. Let's nip such attempts in its bud...
It's not a track . She just came for an episode . So chill. 
Real or not, I was so happy to see Sargam again!!!!!
I missed her.
Originally posted by kamalsundew

Real or not, I was so happy to see Sargam again!!!!!
I missed her.

Yes I also missed her very much . How i wish She would have been Alive .Then this all wouldn't have happened 😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
guys come on anything is better than pinky,byt he way i like this move by cv it makes the situation between babloo and sonu more human, by him hearing n feeling the presence his mother.
  When we have a loved one that died especially our mother we all have this feeling and hope that they r watching over us n it makes us emotional, that is what i think AB captured in this episode. we all shed a tear for the way sonu is being treated n all wish his mother was there, now she is maybe not physically but spiritually as a comfort.👍🏼👏
  When i saw sargan yesterday i was hooked again, i was like k interesting, wonder what the hell will happen tomorrow, even my co-worker was eager to c what will happen in next episode.

I like this twist it is interesting,lets c where they take it.this is just my take feel free to disagree
I agree with u moni.She just came for an episode.

they should show sargam choking pinky whilst she is asleep  or she should slap pinkaloo that would be cool.

@kamalsundew totall agree with happy to see her back loved her character and wished she hadnt died.
@ latanzia totally agree with u as well u always feel your loved ones presence even when they leave u.
I am still wondering why did they kill her? If it was to save Krishna's life -  then why did Krishna leave the TTS mansion after her death? Knowing Krishna's character she should have given her heart and soul to the family which had sacrificed one bahu to save her...

Also wonder why the father died...