Hitler Didi

court case of bindu:)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i think guys if this court case filed by indu gonna going to shown in hd  then i think this time rishi will b given full custody of indu by court as he is real father as indu is a minor...n sweta will lose all right of indu   as she is not her biological mother only a surrogate mother+rishi will present the contract of her sarrogacy time 2 court n then indu sidharo abhiyaan will start of rishi with help zara n without any interference of sweta of mata meri beti meri beti nautanki type dramaLOLLOLLOLLOL

if it is not gonna happen then i think its unbearable to watch indu behavior on daily basis filhaal 4 me atleastAngry

indu
should be named  bindu instead indu
i suppose saari harkate to wo hi hai ...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by tabu31noor - 19 November 2012 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65.Shree.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "court case of bindu:)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.