Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..Hug Apt title ka.. really patience testing episode..

As you said ka, Lav/Nit/Kal... more than all of them.. T is enough to calm down TA.. Smile But GW.. grr pointing T in every single gap.. Angry  Waiting for her aapu from TA.. Tongue

MM scene..omg.. why today... why can't they show TT first..Ouch Don't know what will be in store tom... May be Prabha's scene before TT..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday-Nov 19, 2012 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
This is the limit! Cmon...anyone with manam rosham will not stoop down to GW like T does. I think GW is in for some twist...a surprise exit ! There's no other way round it. T is always beaten down by this woman and she continues to stand there crying. I think we viewers are sick of this repeated scenes...always the same old. Lav was nice and Nit was adequate but still..nobody put GW in her place. Only Sudha is a match for her! 

Abt MM...I wonder when the truth abt T and the reason why she went to Bhu's will come out. 
Poor K...felt so bad for her. But  I think that maybe Padma will go the GW way, and  accuse K in public abt her liasions with Mohan..and that might lead to Mohand- Kalyani wedding just like TA and T!...if wishes do come true Day Dreaming

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 19 November 2012 at 3:49pm

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!

Not much to say episode felt really similar to previous one...it was slow and draggy and another long phone convo.

Poor Kalyani.  Why does Mr. K. like to show his heroines crying all the time?

GW!!!!!  No Comment!!!  What is the script writer thinking?

Nit/Lav helping was nice to see. 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 19 November 2012 at 4:51pm

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
SleepySleepySleepySleepy  This is what I can say about this episode and about Tendral nowadays.

Anyway, thank you for the updates Vjayam.  i won't waste my time watching this episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselShemmoNixkie

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jaya.Thumbs Up

As far as I am concern foolish T should get what she is getting now for not using her head in the first place. If she had missed her period any normal person in her situation would be informing the hubby first. Instead she has to ask that lose Deepa for advice..the whole scenario looked like an unmarried girl getting pregnant and that she is in a fix!!Angry

Ok...T is afraid that TA might be angry with her for getting pregnant. Doesn't it take two hands to clap?? Were they taking any precautions for T not to get pregnant? If they were not on any precaution all these while then they were lucky that T was not ovulating then...but that doesn't mean she could always get away scot- free..!! I simply don't understand their logic..!!Day Dreaming

GiselPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Sleepy  This is what I can say about this episode and about Tendral nowadays.

Anyway, thank you for the updates Vjayam.  i won't waste my time watching this episode.

I quite agree with you Caryn...Thendral has lost its charisma...I thought there wouldn't be anymore misunderstanding between T & T...but here it goes again round the merry-go-round.Shocked

Thulz is never going to complete her studies...and her MIL is going to hang on her neck till dooms day!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaryAnne23

This is the limit! Cmon...anyone with manam rosham will not stoop down to GW like T does. I think GW is in for some twist...a surprise exit ! There's no other way round it. T is always beaten down by this woman and she continues to stand there crying. I think we viewers are sick of this repeated scenes...always the same old. Lav was nice and Nit was adequate but still..nobody put GW in her place. Only Sudha is a match for her! 

Abt MM...I wonder when the truth abt T and the reason why she went to Bhu's will come out. 
Poor K...felt so bad for her. But  I think that maybe Padma will go the GW way, and  accuse K in public abt her liasions with Mohan..and that might lead to Mohand- Kalyani wedding just like TA and T!...if wishes do come true Day Dreaming

Yes Mary Anne - and TT never gets into his dumb head that his mother has always been/ will always be a trouble maker where Thulz is concern. Actually where has T's sudden strength and courage disappeared to? She knows her MIL is never going to make her life easy going and yet she does silly things like talking over the phone to Deepa about her pregnancy facing the viewers with her back turned so that her MIL could easily eves drop from behind. She is always careless and digs her own grave..!Angry

GiselPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top