Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmishaseksaamannantheni1980junkabcautumnsconcertoJanuZEESXYjayashsjinjuthendralfan007mala_15kalki2007crazzymoonMindFreezerGiselTTfan~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoVani19CarynSue NairNixkienithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday-Nov 19, 2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and commentsHug! Yr comments were too good... refelected my feelings too.

Felt pity on Kalyani when she called MM to find if there is any chance she can marry Mohan...sigh. I hope Mohan won't be quiet in this matter. Lets see. Hope they don't show him getting his old habits backConfused.

Felt like strangling GWDeadAngry. Kept on telling that TA will slipper T...evalavu rude to say that. Hope this lady will nicely get nose cut from TA... overa aasai padurayno??

Good even Nithesh and Lav left too... Thulz you do not need anybodys support to pacify TA... Only you alone can do it and you will do itWink.

Eppo thaan TA and T will meet Ermm? Ippadiyay dragging and testing our patience... Please do not show MM again this week. Tired of hearing his same talk again and againDead.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Jeya akka for the lovely update & apt titleLOL!!
Aiyoo today you a? I pity youTongue! Here is a hug from meHug!
Very true! I hope they never show Bhuvana falling in MM's feet!!!
He is such a looser! 
Oh! Why didn't they kill him when he tried suicidingD'oh!
Inaikum no TamilAngry!
Thulasi, are you regretting supporting GW as the one who gave a "chellam like Tamil"...LOL?

Edited by Gisel - 19 November 2012 at 10:16am

shasekmala_15MindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya AkkaHug

GW day dreaming aa...TA will chase T aam after he comes and she will witness that aam...probably this lady is going to raise TA's BP more by bashing T after he comes and she might in turn get back good from himConfused...Please this lady must shut her mouth asap...thaanga mudiyalaD'oh

Poor KalyaniOuch...When MM scene came i remembered Gisel and her comment under Fridays updateROFL...must shoot MM in next FF oneLOL...

Edited by Nixkie - 19 November 2012 at 10:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15jinjuMindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Tnx Jeya akka for the wonderful update!Hug nice title kaLOL poor you ka, ice water poi kudinge appe thaan inthe update panne stress kuraiyumTongue

Poor KalyaniOuch
GW nalla feelings ille irukura poleDead 
Lavanya good support, Tamil maari GW inside push pannurathu thaan vele, athe vide outside push panni irukalam. least we had rest from herAngry

When will they show T&T conversationErmm they work us really on our nervesD'oh

shasekmala_15GiselTTfanvjayamPearl.NixkieShemmo

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
                                         Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was very bad to see that Kalyani CryUnhappyDisapprovePinch  has decided to forget Mohan DisapproveOuchD'ohSleepy  as per the request of Muthumanickam DisapproveErmmUnhappyBroken Heart and we don't know whether the two will marry ErmmYing YangOuchUnhappy or part ways and go on with their respective lives OuchBroken HeartBroken HeartUnhappy . But we viewers wish that the two should marry DisapproveErmmNukeYing Yang as they are making a good pair DisapproveErmmPinchStern Smile . Anyway lets wait and see Day Dreaming .

Edited by mala_15 - 19 November 2012 at 10:22am

shasekMindFreezerTTfanGiselvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

Kal's mom is so sweet. She is really a gem of a mother. Hug

MM sonnadhu ellam okay but his last dialogue really made me furious. Angry T vishayathla he is already nondhu poified aam and perumy adichifying his cowardly act and asking her to forget Mohan if she doesn't want to see HIM hurt. Such a self-centered man.

As far GW no comments. Angry She should be sent to old age home without any delay. Nothing wrong in sending people like her to old age home or like Jaya said she should be packed to Sudha's house. But Sudha is not a fool to encourage a snake like GW in her house. She will never let GW inside her house.

T dear you have to grow a spine and learn to handle your own problems. I'm really annoyed to see this melodrama. She did not commit any sin. Oru naal late aa sonnadhu naala endha kudiyum muzhga pordhilla. She should face TA boldly and make him understand she never intended to abort the baby. She should say we have no privacy at home. Namma bedroom la pesardha kuda unga amma kevalama uttu kekraanga. Naan pregnant aa irundhaalum thappu illanaalum thappu. She will create a big issue. Adhaanala I was confused confirm pannitu apram sollalam nu irundhen nu she should say... ennamo scan panni 10 naal room pottu T yosichu apram sonna madhiri GW is creating a scene.

Like I said earlier it is a golden chance to reconstruct TA's character. But everything is in the director hands only. Hope he won't sodhapify.  I still hope he won't damage his character more.

Edited by jinju - 19 November 2012 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! ClapStar

GW nice jokee.. I think TA is gonna chase you away LOL
Poor Kals.. Hope Mohan does somethingg Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamPearl.Nixkie