Diya Aur Baati Hum

oh oh...jolly...jolly...SurYa...edited...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
DancingParty...

i knw all r dancing
Dancingand feeling very happyBig smile after watching today's episode...Day Dreaming.

thats y i created this today...Wink
Embarrassed

i am in full jolly mode today as i mentioned in farhana oops
OuchSillysuperdad's oh no...supermom's daughter thread...Embarrassed

the whole episode is super jolly to watch..
Heart...98%surya scenes...Day Dreaming

who r all thirsty for surya scene watch how many times u want...EmbarrassedTongueThumbs Up

k...lets start the thread...yes now only starting phase for this jolly thread...i named jolly thread bcz v all r in jolly mode na...

first to drool...some surya pics...
Day Dreaming

this pics no  need description...its tells wt they r feeling...Embarrassed

he he he...not yet over...see this pics too...but it need description...

suraj planningBig smile somethingErmm to get close to her...Blushing..wts itQuestion

kya sandhya ji...u want lollypop...oye sambar...give lollypop to my darling wife sandhya ji...

hand romance...Day Dreaming...dnt say its kids romance..Shocked...tats y surya r different from others...Embarrassed.Wink...

chalo sandhya ji...shall v study abt DBC Day DreamingEmbarrassedfrom DABHHeart forum as there many DBC teachers r there...Wink...LOL..they will teach us abt DBC...ROFL.sandhya jiBlushing

guess who is this?

this is sambar's school ID cardLOL given to sandhya for safety as they r so many will droolOuch over her beautyEmbarrassed...Day Dreaming...so she is bodyguard na...Tongue...suraj knw...Ying Yang...it...Wink

shejar singing twinkle twinkle litlle star...how i wonder...for surya...LOL.as she is master degree in that bcz she said it in baati of the week...

sandhya u loser...Thumbs Down...give my gift.i dnt leave u now...DancingDay Dreaming...as dabhians senior gang r present they wont leave us until u give my gift..Tongue..Wink..chalo na...Approve...they r waiting...Cool...if not...Disapprove...for this question?...senior gang u have to answer...wt u all will do...Question

sandhya ji...shall v play hide and seek...Wink...with all dabhians.Embarrassed...seniors  r allowed...WinkEmbarrassed

suraj is telling.Tongue...if u r out.Thumbs Down...u need to gift meSilly wt i asked 1st time in GG room.Day Dreaming...sandhya Blushing

sandhya ji...deal...k...Thumbs Up

guess?...Wacko...who is this man...Thumbs Up...he is none other than our sambar..Day Dreaming...ROFL...she said na...she will present in all episode...Dancing...i found her..Embarrassed..Thumbs Up...sambar preparing chai for surya and all dabhians to drink after hide and seek...Hug

its not horse ride.Wink..its scooter rideEmbarrassed.Tongue...sambar and shejar samjoo aur samjehoo(very bad hindi)Ouch

attention LOLi am present bhabo..Shocked...to take my wife to ride...EmbarrassedLOL

dhaisa thinking...Unhappy...in mind voice..Wink...bhabo's saree is so good..Stern Smile..i want to buy one saree with low price in vikram shop sure...ROFLD'oh

now bhabo is thinking in mind voice...LOLdhaisa it wont happen until meena is there in shop...Wink.Approve..u wont buy saree with low price..Thumbs Down...i am sure...LOLROFL

ouch...Ouch..sorry...it took more time for me to finish...

Edited by udnis - 19 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxmehekxoxFairyChikcuriouscattuh1SamsangeethaSavitha0101akku8910DEBOLINA96shehjarPriya_990-SamiR-UMDU-Ayeshi-farhana874vish.narensurya4everManjuunirubamomo121ramya_DeepikaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh oh...jolly...jolly...SurYa...edited..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
…Wow...Day Dreaming…Wow...Day Dreaming…Wow...Day Dreaming
Sindu sis...loved d post ...
D pics r superb ...
Daisa n bhabo...ROFL
LOL LOL LOL

Edited by AHLMH - 19 November 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Liebe-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
sindu, i'll steal some of your pics to my thread. okaaay?Dancing
btw, i'll read your thread when im finished with mineHug

Edited by Superman. - 19 November 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.narenniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
finally...edited...Thumbs Up

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
One simple romantic gesture of SURYA made all of us jolly/crazy. Heart Day Dreaming

Nice post sindu Thumbs Up

niruba-Liebe-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wonderful Sindu...!!! Loved it...!!! Wonderful pics of SurYa...!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Hilarious pics of bhabo n daisa...!!! LOL

niruba-Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Beautiful pic Sindu!
Thanks so much!

And that Samah the 'Chai-wala' pic is awesome!!
Samah...How do you do it yaar?? Even Hrithik as SRK in Don2 wasn't this good!

niruba-Liebe-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pictures.  Now I can't wait to go home to watch it.  I have a feeling that you all include me in "senior gang".  No worries but I have a burning question to ask you all younglings.  I watch DABH on a computer by myself in the confines of my bedroom.  How do you all or for that matter most youngsters watch this with family?  I mean the eyelock scenes etc.  Watching with parents/siblings?

Edited by ladyterp - 19 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajavish.narenniruba-Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top