IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by vidya.anand

i know, yeh jaldi ho gaya...tina, u have to take this blame! AngryWink
but their nhok jhok for 2 more updates or the sam story would have become boring...would have looked like a filler...

as u would have already understood, its gonna be climax in the next...so this had to come nw

i'll gladly take all the blameLOL
After all for how long could we torture our Arjun-ji, kuch to khayal rakho ouska nahWink

i m bombarding u now LOL 
Embarrassed really?
ab maaf bhi kar do PurvaHug
maaf to kab ka kar diya tina ...Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Rab ne banaaya Jodi..P142 (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IshitaRocks015

IF-Rockerz

IshitaRocks015

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshitaRocks015

M i d 1st one 2 commnt???? wwooowww!! agar aisa h...thn m super happy!!!Star
vidya di...mai to fan se apki A.C ban gyi@!!!! u r 2 gud!!! didi...nxt tym apna devil ko thoda control kar lijiyega...samjhe ya samjhau???WinkWinkWink plzz update soon di!!SmileSmile
haye...y m i nt d 1st one 2 cmmnt...koi nai...comment to kia na...lolzz

vidya.anand

life93

Goldie

life93

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hi vidya diHug...

awesome two updates togetherDancing...
 hatts off to u di for writing such a beautifull partClapClapClap...

when i was reaing it na my heart beat was so erratic...LOLLOL...ab bhi haiTongue...u made everyone blush a lotBlushing...beautifull work di...what is coming next...n when????

vidya.anand

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
loved it
ws very beautiful nd hot
update soon

vidya.anand

Priya_Gorasiya

Priya_Gorasiya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
di what an update head's of to u di

keep updating di

di you made me speechless i never write a appropriate comment for this update because i have no word for your update wonderful update di amazing

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls update soon di and tnx for pm di

this is for u di
Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.

vidya.anand

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
superb  wala romantic update di...!!!
haaye arjun out of shower and teasing riya...Blushing
aur honeymoon at hill topCool cool... love the planning done by arjunWink
and their dance was just wow...!!! waha pe bhi naughty arjun g teasing riya...!!! aur uske baad ariya milan wow...!!! 
continue soon...!!! eagerly waiting for the next part...!!!Wink

vidya.anand

Diya121

Diya121

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Amaaazing Job...
Arjun teasing Riya so Sweet...

It Was when he asked "Chalna hai ya kuch din or rukna hai"

Loved Riya's reaction towards that dialouge...

Nice place for Arjun's Honey and MoonLOL...

Romantic dance and Then Union...

Appreciation for your DevilWink

Continue soonStar

vidya.anand

ll-Farheen-ll

Goldie

ll-Farheen-ll

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey Vidya,
               First of all thanks for adding me in your buddy list.Its because of this that i came across this master piece of urs.Smile.I am loving this story more than KC.But I still love KC haWink bas ye thoda zyada favorite hai.I hope you dont mindSmileComing back to the story ,Honestly speaking I personally dont like too much dramatic stories ,but this is an exceptional for now.I am actually loving it.It actually took me total 10hrs 25 mins to be specific ,to read it fully.Kya batao yaar kitna struggle karna pada.I started to read this story yesterday night thinking will read some parts & then will continue to read the next day but you wont believe,i couldn't leave the story till end.My mom kept on shouting me to go to bed but I didnt moved .I read the whole story in one go til late night & that too read it in my cell phone .YOu can imagine the speed of internet on cell phones but i didnt gave up.read it till late & then slept..Aakhein band ho rahi thi but main dati rahi.Itna agar exams k liye padti to university board faad deti thi apne percentage seLOL.Coming back to the FF,Sorry Cant comment on individual chapters but will tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed each & every chapters even if some chapters having less ariya scenes too.Arjun in a different avtaar here, although the Khadus is still in himLOL but the way he is with riya is a treat to read.Shree Gauri were cute.Shuru mein laga Gauri ko Arjun k sath jodega par wo to apna hi dil de baithaLOLWaiting for their story as well.Coming to Sameer,yaa ,from start of this story i was thinking where is this guy& when he came,I heaved a sigh of relief.Arjun-Rathod ka bromance miss kar rahi thi yaarWink.Now Plz jaldi jaldi update karo.apne fans ko itna mat wait karwana.ab raha nai jata.ek secret batao aaj main phirse RNBDJ padugi from start.Kya karo itni acchi lagi story.EmbarrassedLast but not the least Thank you sooo much for the PM.

vidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top