Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Ariyans...back with a longgg part...torture kar rahi hoom...plz bear with me

errors bhi maaf kardena...pls read and comment

thanks a ton for all the prev comments and likes...

Episode 13A: Yeh shaadi nahi aasaan…..

He changes into his formal clothes in a jiffy and comes back to her…."tum so jaaao!"

He quickly pecks her hair apologetically and rushes to his personal shelf….he opens it and takes his revolver and tucks it in…..then his wallet and the SUV keys…..

Before he walks out, he looks back at her….She smiles and voices out "main aap keliye intezaar karungi….….take care!"

He just nods at her and leaves shutting the door!

Riya gets up from the bed and decides to explore the room…..As she walks around, she sees that he had left his personal shelf open in the hurry…..She goes to nearer and as she closes it, she sees the draw slightly drawn open and a cute little decorated box catches her eyes….It looked as if she had already seen it somewhere but how?….she didn't think twice…her curiosity takes over and she opens the draw and takes the box out…..She slowly opens it and is confused to see just a letter inside…..She first closes it and keeps it back…may be its something very personal and looking at it isnt right…….

But again, her curiosity wins over her righteousness! It was her husband's property and she had the right to see it….She opened the box again and took the letter in her hands……Opening it was the worst mistake she could ever commit in her life……..

Two hours later…..Arjun returns…..an informer had called him to pass on some important information about the drug mafia…..So he couldn't avoid going out at that time….

She heard the door open and he came in…..She closed her eyed tightly and pretended to sleep…..He quickly changed and came back….Riya could feel his proximity…..but she didn't open her eyes

He came and sat at the end of the bed..just an inch away from my legs…….she couldn't understand what attracted him…may be the mehndi on her foot or her anklets.…..He touched her foot….she could feel his fingers slowly gliding on her payal…..she felt weird…….a strange feeling…..

Riya's mind voice: maybe he thinks that he can wake me up by such romantic actions.….but no Arjun…..not this time…

And she pretended to be in deep sleep

Arjun: [in a husky tone] so gayi kya?….tumne kahaa tha ke intezaar karogi….phir kya hua?...

Riya's mind voice: na jaane ab kya karna waala hai?? God save me from this…..

[He leaned forward….she was a little scared…….He kissed her fingers…..that actually sent a shiver inside her….he kissed her cheeks and forehead…..she closed her eyes even more tightly…..…..

She saw him walk away to the other side of the bed…..may be he gave up his efforts to wake her up…..He settled down on the other side…..he kept staring at her side for sometime….she could feel his glance….after few moments of silent gaze, he tries to embrace and pull her closer but she didn't let go of herself….instead she turns away to the opposite side……]

Arjun whispers into her ears "I wanted to make this night memorable for us but I guess you are damn tired…..I won't disturb you darling…..aise bohat saare din aur raatein aayegi…..I will wait….

[He pulled up the blanket on her and switched off the lights…..]

Riya opened her eyes slowly…the room was dark except for a tint of moonlight which came in through the window…..she felt relieved but his words made her realize that her days ahead were going to get tougher….

A little while before…….

Riya's POV: I got the shock of my life when I read the letter…Now everything appeared clearer……He is the one who cheated my sister….and drove her to the extreme situation…..I couldn't believe it but everything was before me….so crystal clear!….He is the Arjun whom I had been searching for all these days….he is the one! Oh god, what have I done….He is my husband now!

[Riya was all shattered and broken….she couldn't control her tears…..She cried and cried…..]

I could feel all my liking for him draining away……the promises I made to myself, the wedding vows….everything seemed meaningless now……I hated him…..I hated him like hell…….

[But the crying out had perhaps made her stronger…she wiped the tears and thinks to herself]

"Abi phone karke usse poochthi hoom"……but suddenly another thought hit her….."If I make this a big issue now, my parents would get hurt too…his parents, our relatives all would get involved……why should our parents suffer for his sins??? [thinking] But I can't let him go so easily too…..He should suffer….just him…..He should suffer all the pain and agony that me and my family had to go through…He has to suffer for all that he did to my sister!….I will make him go through it…..I will not fight with him directly nor leave him and go…that would be too small a punishment for him….moreover, if I go back home, my parents would never be able to bear it…..
I will be with him and make him repent for what he did to my Reshu di…..I will make his life worser than hell……It would be a soft torture….my silent revenge!!!

Get ready Arjun, get ready for it!!! I dont know if this was the best decision…..i didn't think if it's right or wrong too…..I knew in my mind that this also meant ruining my own life…..but my mind somehow felt lighter when I took this decision….

I didn't think further…..I quickly rushed to the bed and lay down……I closed my eyes tightly…….Just before my eyes closed, I saw him coming in……He would have noticed me on the bed…..

My comments: Riya's decision surely seems like self destruction or like that of a sadist...but in her point of view, she wants to punish Arjun in a silent manner...without noise and within the four walls of their room...she doesnt want anybody else to get hurt by her decision...

Next morning…..

Arjun's POV

My cell phone alarm rang at its usual time…It was about 7 AM……I had a beautiful dream….I married Riya ……It was sooo amazing…….

I sighed and opened my eyes slightly …..The hangover of the dream wasn't leaving me….I was on a decorated bed….I looked around……the whole room was decorated….yeh kya hai?? dream mein dekhi har cheez yahan bhi hai……..I pinched myself to check…….I screamed….it pained…..IT WASN'T A DREAM…….I really married her and brought her to my home….She was with me here the last night….our wedding night……I searched the other side of the bed…….She wasn't there….. I got up with a startle

I saw Riya before the mirror…..She was startled too……She turned quickly to my side…..Few drops of water from her wet hair splashed my face…..I was fully convinced that she was my wife now….I smiled to myself thinking about it…..I grinned as I wiped it away….She smiled too and turned back to the mirror……I ruffled my hair and looked down…. She was wearing a dark green saree with golden sequins and thread work….That was the first time I saw her in a saree….. She looked stunning in a saree……She was fairer than ever…..

he thinks to himself, "dude, such a special morning….the morning after ur wedding…and you aren't doing anything to make it romantic…..tum yahi beit kar sochte rehna…..Riya tumaare baare mein kya sochegi?? Shall I hug her from behind or just pull her into my arms????"

I smiled and looked up…..She wasn't there anymore….I saw her rushing out of the room…."Riya" I called her but she had left already…….itne jaldi mein kahaan jaa rahi hai??? maybe she went to bring coffee for me…..I was feeling special and elated….I sat there lazily waiting for her return…..but she didn't turn up…..

May be she got stuck downstairs amidst my relatives….I brushed and freshened up and went down….I saw her sitting near my mom…..I sat at the dining table and called out aloud……

"ek cup chaai milegi???"

I could hear my mom asking Raju Khaka to get me a chaai……But she got up…..She was already trying to be a perfect wife, I guess…..I smiled again…. 

She brought me my tea…..She didn't make it…..It had the same flavor as the tea raju khaka made…..She placed it before me and turned away quickly…….In a reflex, I caught her hand tightly……That was the only romantic thing I could think off at that moment……

Riya: chodiye….kya kar rahe ho aap???

Arjun: romance!!! Shaadi ke pehli subah hai….aur kya karoonga??

Riya: plzz Arjun, all your people are here….koyi deklega toh kya sochenge….

Arjun: humaari shaadi ho chuki hai…..koyi kuch nahi sochega……[he could see her embarrassment….So he pulled her closer and whispered into her ears] teek hai…..main room mein hoom…..jaldi aajaana…

Riya: abi nahi aa sakthi….

Arjun: ok then I wont leave you…….saath lek kar jaavunga….[grins]

Riya: [struggles to free herself but fails] ok…I will come….leave me now….

Arjun: [leaves her] hmmm….thats like my good girl!

I went back to my room, waited for her……It was my worst wait ever……I was missing her badly…..I went to the corridor to check what happened to her….I saw my mom sitting alone…..I called out to her "Mom, Riya kahaan hai??? aapne kuch kaam diya hai kya??"

Mom: Riya???, woh office jaa chukhi hai….bohat dher pehle hi nikhal gayi….tumse nahi kaha kya??? Woh office jaana chahthi thi…maine socha ke tumse poochi hogi…..

Arjun: [I didn't want to upset my mom saying that she didn't tell me] ohhh haan…usne kahaa tha….main hi bhool gaya…..

Mom: accha…..teek hai….aavo….tum bhi breakfast karlo….

Arjun: Riya ne breakfast kiya kya??

Mom: haan.….usse bohat bhook lagi thi….isiliye jaldi jaldi mein khaakhe nikhal gayi….

Arjun: [slightly disappointed by her actions] hmmm….. Mom, I will get ready and come….mujhe bhi ETF jaana hai….

At the office complex….Arjun goes straight to her office….He sees her standing with one of her colleagues, Manav…..[A new character I am introducing…He is Riya's good friend at office…]

Arjun: Hi Riya….mere khayaal se hum dono ko ghar pe hona chahiye, right??? Main wahaan room mein intezaar kar raha tha aur tum yahaan…[looks at Manav] waise yeh kaun hai??? Pehle toh nahi dekha!!! [Arjun is seeing Manav for the first time….so he is puzzled….Manav hadn't come for the wedding]

Riya: that's Manav…Manav, this is Arjun

Arjun: [smiles and puts his arm over her shoulder and drags her more closely as if to establish his right and holds the other hand to Manav] hello Manav….nice to meet you

Manav: [stares at his arm over her and is silent]

Arjun: [snaps him out of his stare and repeats his statement] nice to meet you Manav….

Manav: [unwillingly shakes hands with him] hi…..

Arjun: Riya, I guess your introduction wasn't complete…..Manav, I am Arjun Rawte, Riya's husband…..kal hi humaari shaadi hui hai….aur dekho, yeh madam mujhe wahaan akela chod ke office aagayi hai…..

[Manav just gives a smile back in response….Riya tries to come out from Arjun's hold but he strongly clasps her]

Arjun: Riya, I think we should leave now…..mom wait kar rahi hogi….ok Manav, phir kabhi milthe hai…..bye….

Riya: Mujhe office mein kaam hai Arjun…..mummy ji se maine already keh diya hai…..main shaam ko ghar aa jaavungi!

Arjun: [shrugging]teek hai..….jab tumaara kaam khatam hoga, toh mujhe call karna….main tumhe pick karunga….saat ghar jaayenge!

Riya doesn't reply…she just looks away for a moment and goes back into the office relieved that she escaped from him for the day!

Its late evening and Arjun keeps waiting for her call but she doesn't call him…neither does she pick his calls….He decides to check what she is upto….

As he walks to her office, he sees her walking out and catches up with her and grabs her wrist tightly

Riya: [low voice: yeh kya bachpana hai??….mujhe chodiye Arjun]

Arjun: ab bachpana tum kar rahe ho…..chalo mere saath….

[She doesn't want to make a scene…..so she obliges…..They leave together….literally Arjun forces Riya to go with him….]

[When they reach a fairly isolated place near the car park, Riya struggles out of his hold….]

Riya: [angrily] leave my hand Arjun…..[frees her hand….] What are you upto??? Nonsense!!!!

Arjun: hey Riya….tum itna ghussa kyun ho??? In fact, mujhe naaraaz hona chahiye……You made me wait!!! But see I am not angry…..because I love you Riya!!!

[Riya is silent…whereas Arjun expects to hear the same from her too…..When he gets no reply, he keeps his hand on his shoulder…..She stares at his hand and pushes it away]

Manav witnesses this and hears a part of their conversation…..He now knows that all is not well between them……

Arjun doesn't push her further….he opens the car and lets her in….She unwillingly sits in…..

As they drive along…..Arjun breaks the silence…

He He
Arjun: [in the most romantic voice] kya hua mere sweet heart ko??….kyun naaraaz ho?? [thinking about the possible reason for her anger]kal raat ke wajeh se naaraaz ho???

Riya: yeh aapki meeti meeti baatein kisi aur se karna….[glaring at him for a second] mujse nahi!!

Arjun: You are my wife sweetheart….tumse nahi karunga toh aur kisse karunga??

Riya: ohh shut up…… aap yeh husband, wife waali baatein naa hi karo toh accha hoga…..dont irritate me more talking about it….

Arjun: tumhe achaanak kya hua hai?? Why are you getting irritated??? We are married now and that remains the truth forever!!

[Riya shrugs it off and remains undeterred hearing that…..She acts indifferent!! So Arjun cools down and tries cajoling her again with his sweet talks…..]

Arjun: yeh mera pyar hai RIya aur tumhe yeh sab nonsense aur irritating lag raha hai……I love you more than anything else in this life…..

Arjun is pretty confused seeing her behavior and attitude towards him…but he also feels that she is perhaps angry as he left her the previous night...he doesn't even have a clue about the real reason!

Arjun's mind voice: tumme kaise manaana hai, yeh main jaantha hoom…..

Arjun: [trying to cajole her again, glides his fingers over her cheeks and in a romantic voice] [tum gussey mein bhi bohat khubsoorat lagti ho Riya]

Riya: [irritated by his gestures] ghaadi rokhiye….

Arjun: why??? We haven't reached yet….

Riya: I know that…..but stop….

[Arjun stops the car and turns to her……She looks to his side and her eyes are forced to look at his…She snaps out quickly…..She turns away and gets down…..]

Arjun : [concerned for her, he gets out too] kya hua???? Are you ok???tumhe kuch chahiye??

Riya: [sternly] you leave….i will come by myself….

Arjun: [Stunned] KYA??par kyun??

Riya: mujhe aapke saath nahi aana….as simple as that…..

Arjun: Riya, don't joke now….yahaan iss waqt rukhna safe nahi hai…..come….lets go home….

Riya: I said I will come by myself….

Arjun:[flaring up getting fed up of her antics] main aakhri baar pooch raha hoom….tum aarahe ho ya nahi??

Riya: [sternly] NAHI….. [She starts looking around for a riksha….]

Arjun: [irritated] OK...then bye….[he drives off]

[Riya is very impulsive and at times jumps into conclusions….many times, they might not be the right ones…..In her anger, she herself doesn't realize the mistakes she commits…….]

[She doesn't look to his side as if she doesn't care a damn about it and starts looking at the opposite side……Arjun leaves….He is out of vicinity….And there are no autos coming too….Riya starts walking forward…..]

Riya: its better to walk…..I may get an auto at the junction……

[Just as she starts turning the corner, 2 bikes come behind her and start talking to her…..The road is empty except for her and the bikes…..]

Guy1 (from one bike): kahaan jaa rahe ho??

[Riya looks at them once and immediately starts walking….she takes quicker steps…..but the bikes follow her….]

Guy1: arre kaho na…..chaahe toh hum lift dehnge…..

Guy2: [lifting his helmet glass off his face] haan jaaneman……akele kaise jaavoge……yahaan tumme kuch aur lift nahi milne waala…

Riya: [gives them an angry stare] mind your own business….I don't need your lift

Guy1: dekho yaar…..isse gussa bhi aaraha hai, yahi toh humaare business hai madam…..

Guy2: par maan na padega…..you are so beautiful!!!!

Guy1: ab dher math karo…..chalo humaare saath…..[catches her hand firmly….She tries to struggle but the guy doesn't leave her…He pulls her towards the bike]

[Suddenly the guy feels a strong hand on his shoulder…..he turns back…Its Arjun…..Riya also looks at Arjun….She is relieved that he is back to help her…..]

Arjun: ladki ko chod dho….usse lift dhene keliye main hoom…..

Guy1: Who are you??? Go away if you don't want a punch from me??

Arjun: Who am I???? usi se pooch lo…bolo Riya….tera bhaiya kuch pooch rahe hai!! [Grins]

Guy1: [looks confused and turns back to Riya]

Riya: [hesitantly and in a low voice] woh mere husband hai…..

Arjun: [smiling at what she said] So saale saab, if you will excuse us….

Guy1: [moving away from her] haan haan…humne kab manaa kiya hai…….par….itne beautiful wife ko koyi iss thara beech raaste akele chodthe hai kya???

Guy2: [sarcastically…putting back his helmet glass] sambaalke rakhna apne wife ko…..

[They zoom off in their bikes…..Arjun looks at Riya and has a sarcastic smile…Riya tries to hide her embarrassment and bends down]

Arjun: [sternly] ab kuch aur drama baaki hai???? Ya phir tumme uttaake le jaavum….

[When Riya hesitantly moves…..he just drags her to his car and forces her in quickly…..They reach home without further events….]

My comments: those bikers are not gundas...they are just youngsters who pass by and stop to tease Riya...

Arjun's home…..Riya is hurrying to her room when Shree holds her back…..

Shree:[grinning] main aapse naaraaz hoom bhabhi.[Riya looks at him enquiringly hearing his formal dialog…he explains]….naaraaz hoom, isiliye Riya nahi bhabhi bulaavunga! ….

Riya: why?? What happened??

Shree: [shows the gift boxes he had kept in their room the previous night and speaks naughtily] aap dono ko yeh gift dekhne ka time bhi nahi mila??[finishes with a wink]

Riya: woh….actually….[Arjun comes between their talks]

Arjun : woh kya hai na…..[pauses for a moment and changes the dialog] chalo chodo, koyi badi baat

nahi….abhi kolkar dekh lethe hai…..

[Gets the gifts to open up but Shree interrupts]
Shree: aise aasaani se nahi maanunga…..

Riya: phir???

Shree: aur bhi shartein hai….pehle kolo….phir batavunga..

Arjun: [doubtfully] chal teek hai!….

[Opens the gift……Shree's gift for Arjun is a beautiful watch and for Riya, it's a stone studded bracelet]

Arjun: [though he already knew it, he gives a compliment] superb Shree!

Riya: [without delay……looking at the bracelet] WOW that's soo pretty….i love it….

Shree: [grinning] u like it na??….ab mere saamne dono pehenlo…..

[When they start wearing it…..Shree holds their hands and speaks up]

Shree: not like this…..ek doosre ko pehenaavo…..

Arjun: [mind voice: smart one Shree….acchi technique hai….]

Riya: [unwillingly smiles and tries to blush] No yaar…ab jaane bhi dho….hum room mein jaake pehen lenge….pukka promise…

Arjun: [mind voice: Shree, yeh jhoot bol rahi hai….math jaane dho]

Shree: no way…..else i won't let you go

[When Shree is adamant, Riya and Arjun have no choice but obey him]

Riya: [she holds out her hand reluctantly to Arjun without a choice] ajeeb si condition hai…..chalo teek hai….

[Then she puts the watch in Arjun's hand too]
[Arjun romantically looks at her while she ties it and also while he puts the bracelet around her wrist….She senses his eyes on her but she looks back sending cold vibes across to him…She notices that the bracelet has a letter "A" on it…..]

Shree: [holding out another gift box] ab iss gift…but I wont trespass this area……its bhai's gift to you…..he will give it to you…..[hands it to Arjun]

[Shree leaves them….Riya rushes to her room….Arjun follows her….but she quickly closes the door behind her just on his face]

[To be continued]

so how was it?? reply to me in long comments...

dont worry jab iss long update se baahar nikhaaloge tab hi next update karungi! lol

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Miss understanding...Riya is very impulsive...

without the completely misunderstood him..

I hope Arjun will soon sort out Riya's problem and herlp her...

lovely update..

Romace ...😳

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, mujhe pata hi tha ki tumhara devil mind wrk jarur karega , so aaj kar liya na..

Riya ko letters mil gye...

aur vo bina kuch jane bechare Arjun ko galat samaz baithi.

feel very bad for Arjun , bchara kuch nhi kiya tabhi bhi saza mil rahi hai.

Aur vo stupid Manav kahi is baat ka fayada to nhi uhtayega na ,

And jab Riya ko sach ka pata chale tab tak kahi der na ho jaaye.
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di mujhe pta tha kuch aisa hi honewala h..
maine isliye pehle bola tha toofan se pehla ka pyar lol
gud update di
loved it
hope riya mu cleared by arjun very soon..!!
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😲
I couldn't read the update in one go.. read it in bits and pieces.. OMG Riya kitna sata rahi hain Arjun ko! Pls don't drag the MU dear.. It is so difficult to see this shade of Riya.. I agree she is avenging her sister's misery but.. she misunderstood him and passed her judgement about him without a second thought..
I just hope Arjun understand's Riya's pain after the MU is cleared! 
Update soon..! 😊
Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 👏
Pehle Litter Ka Zikar Kiya Tha.. Tabi Samaj Gaya Ki Riya Use Dekegi.. LOL.. Typical Plot..😆 Don't Drag MU Too Much.. Kyon ki MU Clear hone Ke Badh.. MU Starting Se Ending Tak Ka Story Fake Hoti Hain..😡 Got It 😛
Continue Soon
Edited by Santhu.The.King - 11 years ago
jumbo_dumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! I knew this was going to happen but didnt know that it would happen so soon.. Arghhh!!!
I feel so bad for both of them...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
the moment Arjun left her nd went or case i knw this was goin to happen... i really feel bad for him... he hv to deal with someone else's deeds... i hate Rathore for behaving lik b****d to Riya's sister😡
 Riya i knw she s impulsive but hw cn i blame hershe nd her family went through a lot nd whn she thnks that her husband is behind the pain they hv to go through the way she reacts s also justifiable... Already their s enough misunderstanding nd nw this new guy Manav... i knw Riya vl act stupid nd its gonna hurt their relationship beyond repair... update soon... Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know that this story is filmy...i mentioned it in my first part itself...i dont think too much while writing updates for this ff...i just write what i feel like...
its just to write some funny and romantic ARIYA scenes that i chose to write this story...because, all other FFs are serious stuffs! tear jerkers to be appropriate...lol

i know i did a mistake by breaking the suspense in the beginning...
hopefully i can write something which entertains u ppl...
thanks for all the sweet comments...

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This s really cool story... i dnt mind u broke the suspense in the beginnig itslf coz the twist nd turns u bring n the story nd the pefect moment ur devil comes out wuld lead we readers to have not even a single nail... i love the way story s developing bt dnt mind if u write more on Ariya.. i knw i'm greedy bt wat to do😳