Diya Aur Baati Hum

Jahan Main Wahan Piya...Jahan Baati wahan Diyaa...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Piyaaa...Ooo...Diya Aur Baati!

If one has a diya like Sooraj, how will there be darkness, how there won't be
baati in her diyas!Day Dreaming
Such a sweet scene it was na!Embarrassed
Sandhya having trouble with the the diyas...And Sooraj comes to rescue her from Bhabo's rant!
Loved how Sandy got surprised seeing her diyas magically lightened up!LOL

Then with pleased Bhabo's permission SurYa leave for ghumna firna...Sooraj blindfolds Sandy and says ''Mere aankhon se dekhiye na''!Embarrassed
And tada...Night college!
Sandhya's sapna is again in front of her eyes! All she has to do now is to literally see the world through Sooraj's eyes!Smile
Then she will be able to see the colors of life again!Smile

Oh haan...Loved that bit too...Sandy wrote ''aapki Sandhya'' in their trademark dabba letter!Day Dreaming

Rating...Batana padega kya! 100/10Star

Edited by farhana874 - 19 November 2012 at 9:19am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmapreeti73b2011tuh1SamsangeethaFizakakku8910shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR-AniKarocksManjuuvish.narensurya4ever-Ayeshi-Juna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-ramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jahan Main Wahan Piya...Jahan Baati wahan Diyaa..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Guess what ferry.. I knew it you'll create thread n also title of the thread.Shocked. We share such a in-depth mental synch hai na??Embarrassed Blushing.

I liked tonight's episode. Sooraj was looking "Footaro" in light purple kurtaa. Blushing. Mujhe bahut kuchh ho rahaa thaa..*Ahem Ahem* winter is going na so..Embarrassed Wink LOL. N Yes, My Sandy baby looking gorgeous n beautiful ever..Heart.

Bhabho's blessing so Sandhya:- "Dudho Naaho, Pooto Phalo" -- really cracked me up. LOL ROFL. Bhabho seems to be more excited about SurYa's consummation than SurYa itself.. Bhabho ki tadap par main vaari jaava..LOL..

Lit Diyas scene and last segment where Sooraj taking Sandhya to Ajmer n whole conversation scenes were portrayed very nice. I loved it. Heart.

I've a hunch of "SurYastic Week". Get yourself ready to rock n roll.Party Dancing

Edited by ami_dabh - 19 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tuh1-SamiR-shehjarDEBOLINA96farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-ManjuuJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTHniruba

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
loved Day Dreamingloved Day DreaminglovedDay Dreaming loved Day DreaminglovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming totally loved today's episoedeDay Dreaming...i am happy happy jolly after seeing today's episode.Dancing...missed 1st part...Ouch...lovelyDay Dreaming lovely.Day Dreaming...98%surya scene today...Day Dreaming...Party.Dancing

all just enjoy today's episode..Day Dreaming...i am in jolly mode...so...Dancing...now words to tell other than this...Day Dreaming...

precap seems interesting...CryBroken Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-ManjuuJuna04SAIBALROUTHniruba

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Haaye haaye...!!

Whaaat an episode...! after a long time SurYaaa scene...!!Embarrassed

After reading the LU, Thanks to Dada...!! I went to spammers site and saw the scenes!!

Here are few...!!Embarrassed

SurYa enjoying the Diya-Baati...!!Day Dreaming

Virtual DBC for us...!! Day Dreaming HeartBlushing   Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing

and... They Looked at each other...!! Day Dreaming HeartBlushing   Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushingDay Dreaming HeartBlushing   Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing Day Dreaming HeartBlushing

Really...!! Isn't like a Virtual DBC...!! 

awww,...!! Embarrassed

I'm yet to watch the rest of the part...!! LOL

Edited by wish.naren - 19 November 2012 at 9:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR-farhana874surya4everManjuuJuna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
100 out of 10 ooonlyyy for the dialogue"Jnaha diya woha baati" lovely episode wid lot of  jagmagata diyas Tonguewaiting for 2morrows dramatic epiSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR--Ayeshi-farhana874ManjuuJuna04-Liebe--Amli-niruba

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nice thread Farhana apu...!!! Beautiful episode..!!! Heart Star Waiting for 2mro's epi eagerly...!!! Day Dreaming Its a 8/10 for me...!!! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR-ManjuuJuna04niruba-Liebe--Amli-SAIBALROUTH

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
10000000000000.../10.It ws an awesome epi...Surya...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Farhana tai,ur post is simply superb ...Loved it...
Aaj ki raat surya k naam...Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874Juna04niruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
oh y'all surya freaks

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-Manjuuvish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top