Devon ke Dev Mahadev

was narsimha played by saurav??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
the actor who played narsimha..was it saurav?? saurav is so fair and tall but that actor looked not so tall and fair...i am confused..can u help me??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was narsimha played by saurav??" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hmm i was also thinking while watching that narsimha is not sauravOuch

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I did not feel it was Saurabh. They way he walked and carried himself looked like someone else. Even Shiv's avatar was just computer animation. So it was only in the end do u see Shiv and Narayan standing in the same frame.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Me too i don't think so that it was played by him. I was just kept checking the voice plus movement, but was cluelessConfused as i didn't noticed lord visnu to walk so Shockedfast in this show yet like this.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

He wasn't Saurabh, some other actor played Narsimha avatar. This avatar required different body language, voice. Narsimha avatar though small but was perfect in this epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.MrToolConfuser

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i dont think so.bcz narsimha's body language and height doesn't match with srj.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.