Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Its now really too much Warning : 5

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Today Indu and CVs crossed all their levels.

I earlier said that she is a disgrace in the name of Indira,today I say that she is a curse in the name of Indira,Rishi and their pure love.

How dare she talks with her father like that?She now wants to send an application to the court so that she has no relation with her father?Who taught her all these things?I liked how Zara slapped Indu.I loved that scene.

Cvs,in order to make her like Indira forgot her age.Indu is a curse in the name of kids.What is Shweta thinking that by doing this,she'll get Rishi.She is not understanding one thing that by this,she is gradually loosing Indu also and everything.Shweta is a dark spot in the name of womanhood,in the name of motherhood.

I really felt sad for Rishi today.Truly speaking,its high time now to tell Indu the truth about Indira.Rishi please I beg of you tell her,please tell her.

Lastly I want to say that,I know what Iam going to say is very bad but,still Iam saying that please God better you make a couple childless,but please don't give them a child like Indu.She is the firs child who is seperating her own parents.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRaN_89Symondsluv_ratiSphari403kulbirkangsumitonlyadittyBharu11ruhin1234sakshi1gmhatcherEarnshawRaleighbcatAnu_1frozen.devilriyakhankarthik80AllThingsNiceneha333....Diya....Ranjinikishan-Sandy-Heema22Surish

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

The last para is a bit harsh, but I know where your frustration is coming from. I, too, have ranted before.

I really want to know why no one keeps her in check. She is still young, but all attempts to discipline her are in vain. Her elders keep telling her to keep quiet, and she just doesn't stop! When she was younger still, someone should have taken some trouble with her. Shweta was too busy mollycoddling her, and Rishi was too busy mourning Indira.

Now, it has reached a stage when Indu can say anything she wants and no one can stop her. She walks into a lawyers office and no one in the house knows! 

Off topic: There are too many illogicalities in the show now. The police has all the time in the world to witness a family spat. And the family has no qualms cleaning their dirty linen in public. 

And we still do not know what happened in those eight years. If they want to disclose Zaara's identity as Indira, then they should have some solid 'story' that took place in the eight missing years. And where was Malik today? Has Zaara forgotten that she was chasing him?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 19 November 2012 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-Heema22The.Lannister

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Does a girl of  Indu age able to do all these??
in Europe I think girls of this age are stupid compare to Indu.
May be it was not a leap of 8 years but a leap of 18 yrs they make an error and missed the 1 before 8.
She knows about police matter,chakkar(extra marital affair),now the laws...
She said in today episode now it is little Hitler time...if this is the case the show will...

Edited by KajAnj - 19 November 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Heema22-Sandy--Paulomi-

snow007 Goldie
snow007
snow007

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
its really too much
 not only 4 indu but for all esp c.v
kia bakwas hai yah

indu... zara bhi tameez nahi hai, kia up bringing hai Shweta aur rishi ki rishi tu phaly hi fariq tha apni responsibility say shweta bhi gai

shweta... had hoti hai kisi bhi baat ki, q har chez sirf Ricky k liyay, choro us ko jab woh ap ka hai hi nahi, aur indu pay dihan do shaid woh hi sahi hojay.

rishi... kia achai hai yar ap main? na father sahi hoo na hubby aur na lover, ager apko lagta hai k zara hi indira hai tu prove dhondo na, pata karo past life ka, kia howa tha aur kaysay howa tha, indira tu ap ki hi responsibility thi comma main janay k bad say tu phir aysa kia howa jo apko pata hi nahi.

zara... jab malik divorce day raha tha tu mana q kia tha, aur ager kar bhi dia tha tu ab laylo na k extramarital affair. had hogai yah tu

baqi sub ghar walay tu humasha k hi pagal tha aur hain aur rahin gay kia kaha jay un sub k baray main

well about cv
sahi ka misused hai trp na honay ka
full faida uta rahay hain, ph, cv and all

yah hd ek lite show tha
ab tu yah sar ka dard hogia hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-

princessruhi IF-Dazzler
princessruhi
princessruhi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
really agree with u completely till today this is the  the worst episode n dialogues said by little 60 yr old kidAngryAngryAngryin 1 word word whole indu zara rishi sweta drama is RIDICULOUSDeadAngryDeadSWETA used to give lectures 2 rishi abt how his behaviur n word will effect litlle kid but see wat she has done herself  to indu made her into  a devil just 4 her advantages n insecuritiesAngryAngryAngrynow we have to bear court case wr her father will b framed by her daughterConfusedDeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by tabu31noor - 19 November 2012 at 9:30am
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
agree with u paulomi
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
All i would like to say is Inshi doesn't deserve this type of daughter & this mannersless girl doesn't deserve inshi as parentsOuch

kaash inshi had no child at all..they would have spent their life happily but now everyday they have to struggle like hell.

Rishi is the most unluckiest man on earth..except his wife nobody on earth has loved himUnhappy & most unfortunate is even his daughter is not loving him that too because of some 3rd class womanAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1princessruhi-Paulomi-Heema22

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

really agree with u completely till today this is the  the worst episode n dialogues said by little 60 yr old kidAngryAngryAngryin 1 word word whole indu zara rishi sweta drama is RIDICULOUSDeadAngryDeadSWETA used to give lectures 2 rishi abt how his behaviur n word will effect litlle kid but see wat she has done herself  toindu made her into  a devil just 4 her advantages n insecuritiesAngryAngryAngrynow we have to bear court case wr her father will b framed by her daughterConfusedDeadDeadDeadDead

Tabu, agree with you.  I don't want to see that way.. I think that is where CVS are heading. Now Swetha will support indu and might file the case against Rishi.  It was very sad to see how Swetha poisoned Indu' mind to justify her insecurities. Really as Paulomi said Swetha is dark spot for motherhood.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhi

Go to top