Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ad Pre-cap: neighbour says that thr is girl & dog in ur house & it is full of gadbad Edited by navyab - 11 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Juju ask her about her world she tells him it would be fun because they will be little and everything is big she makes her and juju little
Giafan thumbnail
thnaks for the quick update..😃
navyab thumbnail
neighbour is worried & then Juju comes to their house...& neighbour says that thr is girl & dog in ur house & it is full of gadbad ...Juju tries to divert attention of why are u wet & with camera...neighbour says I was trying to take pictures of ur house...
navyab thumbnail
Juju asks for help...neighbour thinks it is about booth...but then he tells about his brother in law...& Juju asks for help...neighbour thinks ok...I will be around Juju & get to also know about booth...then he says my BIL is very strict...
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
she tells juju he looks Cuteee when he is scared 
He tells her she is the best 
They share a eyelock

Priya comes and tells she forgive him 
They Hug jeannie sees and is Upset 
navyab thumbnail

Juju working & Jeanie comes...& asks for pen...& asks is the pen is more beautiful than me...he continues to work...& says I have to finish work by morning...Jeanie vanishes & comes back... neighbour sees...

navyab thumbnail

she keeps vanishing & appearing in front of Juju all around to disturb him...neighbour sees then says ok I will take a picture...episode ends...

Pre-cap : bank manager shouts on Juju & says I will not give bank overdraft...& Jeanie says I will take care of that bank manager...& she turns him into Cat 😉😛
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
They call Vickys mom and everyting is alright Jeannie upset with this 

at Breakfast Juju ask for toast she gives him burend toast and a plastic apple. she madee halwa for Juju he is happy 

Rest Updateeed by Navya 

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Updateee Navya :)