Written Update : 19th Nov 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

Teju is waiting for Sunny at the coffee shop. He comes late but later apologises for it . They order coffee .Sunny wants to know whyTejucame so she tells him that she felt that he is a lot like her , frank and extrovert so she can be friends with him . She tells him not ot be formal with her . The she says that in your family , you are like your mother Snehlata  but your brother always looks sad .Sunny first says something to Savita as well and that makes Teju angry  so Sunny  defends his brother and says that his brother is different and always follows his heart .He is like his mother and in a family everyone is different .

Teju apologises for saying all this for his family .Now Sunny wants to know more about her .Teju and Sunny are talking to each other and it looks like they both are getting along very well.

Purvi gives a cheque to Sulochna but Sulochna gives it back to her , telling her to spend this money on herself as now Vinod will  be looking after her . Manju and Punni are watching this and are feeling annoyed but cannot say anything .Manju  puts up an act of telling Purvi to take care of her health and makes her eat fruits ...
Savita and Archana come to visit the karanjkar house .Sulochna is very happy to see Savita .Purvi is about to go to make tea for them but Savita stops her and says that she has come to meet Purvi and tells Punni to go and make tea ..πŸ˜†
Savita complains to  Purvi that she had promised Manav that she would come and live with her dad and now she is breaking that promise . Sulochna says that Purvi should stay at the kaarnjkar house for some more time but Savita does not listen to her and says that Purvi should come and live with her dad  and if Sulochna has a habit of having Purvi around than she will have to change her habits .
Savita orders Purvi to pack her things and come with her as it is her right to stay with her family .Purvi is a little reluctant so Savita asks Sulochna for permission  and Sulochna also says that Purvi can go with her .Manju says that Purvi does not wish to go as she is used to live in the Karanjkar house .
Maju also says that when Purvi finds a job then it will be difficult for her to travel but then Savita says that manav will buy a car for Purvi .Savita is not ready to listen to any anrgument and finally orders Purvi to go and pack her things ...
Manju and Punni are also told to go and help Purvi to pack ...
When alone , Sulochna thanks Savita for helping them , Savita smiles and  says that her bahu had told her to do this so that is why she helped them .Also says that now she has become seedhi ...πŸ˜†
Archana says that she asked Savita to do this because manju is scared of Savita and if it was not for Savita's order then Purvi would have never agreed to come and live with her family .

Savita brings Purvi home , Her whole family is so happy to see her . Manav tells her that he has no words to say because he is really very happy that she is home now .Sachu says that now they will never let her go .. Damodar  says that this calls for celebration and wants them all to go out but Purvi says that she is going to make dinner with Archana ...but Savita still wants to celebrate the occasion .Sachin puts Savita's favourite marathi song and the family dances together while Manav and Archana look on happily . Teju is very happy that Purvi is now in her home . She promises that she will keep Purvi so happy  and take such good care of her that she will never miss her old house .
Sachin tells Purvi that he too wants to make it up to her because he has hurt her so much .Purvi tells him to forget about the past .
Then she  goes to Archana and thanks her that Archana  gave her this beautiful family .Archu hugs her and  Manav says that they should be thanking her for coming to their lives  . The whole family looks on happily as Archana feeds a whole rasgulla in Purvi's mouth ...

Precap : Sachin is telling Manav and Archana that he wants  Manav's property to go equally only to Ovi, Teju and Purvi and he does not wants it ...Archana and Manav both are not agreeing to this  but he insists ...He also reminds them that after 2 days it is Purvi's birthday so they should  start planning for  it ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
thanks for the update tanya... i think today the whole epi will be of purvi going to the D's house...
@tanya got to give you some great news... anki might leave the show by December... i really want to see now how this show runs now after she leaves... good lesson to Zee and PH
Originally posted by rash2222

@tanya got to give you some great news... anki might leave the show by December... i really want to see now how this show runs now after she leaves... good lesson to Zee and PH

i think she mite have told that coz ekta mite have thought to show preggo track... if she cancels then anki mite stay back.. just my POV.. but i think she should stay back in the show..😳  n give her a happy time with her family..no more rona dhona for herπŸ˜›..she have a pretty smile n that cvs are not using it.πŸ˜ƒ.  but if she leaves then zee,n ekta will get a great good lessonπŸ˜‰

who told you this ?
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

i think she mite have told that coz ekta mite have thought to show preggo track... if she cancels then anki mite stay back.. just my POV.. but i think she should stay back in the show..😳  n give her a happy time with her family..no more rona dhona for herπŸ˜›..she have a pretty smile n that cvs are not using it.πŸ˜ƒ.  but if she leaves then zee,n ekta will get a great good lessonπŸ˜‰
if she doesn't stay back show is off within a month or 2 ... people watch for archana aka ankita... 
I liked Teju & Sunny scene . It was cute scene .

Really , that's good news ..πŸ‘

I think she has done enough here and should move on specially as  the story is moving on to make Archana a grand mother ... .I think maybe she has signed a marathi film ...or maybe something like this ..Would still like to wish the show all the best because after all it was because of this show that we got our Sushita and had such lovely times here  and made good friends ...

Would like ot wish Ankita all the best for her future projects and most of all for her personal life ...big things are happening there with Sushant in such good projects ...

One thing for sure ...the day Ankita leaves , I will also leave ...

I liked Savita nautanki in Karanjkar house .
Savita was the Star today , she was adorable ...πŸ‘πŸΌ