Take 1: T-4 and counting...

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
BS: Houston PH, we have a problem. I'm almost done with my mission (show), and you don't have an exit planned for me. Over.

Houston PH: Open the hatch and jump out. You'll see the Bollywood ocean below you, just waiting to swallow you in its vast embrace. Over.

BS: Don't I need a parachute or something? What if I don't make it? Over.

Houston PH: *snickers* Sorry buddy - we've already moved on to the next mission - the exploration of Planet Zee. 

Stars ko goli maro... "Zee Qabool Hai". Over and Out.
Edited by -Jamba- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PH: Houston, we have a problem. We have no bakri, no story,  no point and now, no lead male star.

Star: Hamare paas Mrs. India hai. We will make the Mr.India our male lead. Now you don't see him and then you will never see him.

BS: Qabool Hai, Qabool Hai, Qabool Hai.

--------------------------------------------------

EDIT: After having actually watched the episode, I just have one thing to say.

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning." -- Winston Churchill.

(I was so looking forward to walking away from this at the end of the week. *sigh*... What will it take to get my effing life back???😡😡😡)
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear God J!

We've to sit through this rubbish instead of a proper exit for the male lead who was present for all of 2-3 mins in a 20 mins episode filled with Missus's who don't look fit enough to be in a pageant?????

Good decision Sobti. He can jump. without a parachute, its safer and away from this nonsense😕
hume qabool hai.
Edited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do the viewers have a parachute too?
A "colors" wala.
Or does someone just beam us out😉
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

BS: Houston PH, we have a problem. I'm almost done with my mission (show), and you don't have an exit planned for me. Over.

Houston PH: Open the hatch and jump out. You'll see the Bollywood ocean below you, just waiting to swallow you in its vast embrace. Over.

BS: Don't I need a parachute or something? What if I don't make it? Over.

Houston PH: *snickers* Sorry buddy - we've already moved on to the next mission - the exploration of Planet Zee. 

Stars ko goli maro... "Zee Qabool Hai". Over and Out.

Gul - boldly going where no man has gone before!

BS- hit by Gul Forces----------10/15/45 /longish -- WILL HE SURVIVE?

.S.A. thumbnail
200 people: Damn Irani ... Sobti was our ticket out of this crappiness &we are not even SP contracted !!!!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys this is Mission - Khushi becomes Mr. ASR...coz going ahead without the lead she will have to run the love story all alone.

PH at its sh@@@st best. 

Very curious people who are not onIF and are clueless about the off screen drama how do u think they are reacting ? Anyone ? 
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Guys this is Mission - Khushi becomes Mr. ASR...coz going ahead without the lead she will have to run the love story all alone.

PH at its sh@@@st best.

Very curious people who are not onIF and are clueless about the off screen drama how do u think they are reacting ? Anyone ?

most of them have stopped being regular after sheetal drama and when informed about BS leaving said "toh show mein dekenge kya?"

For IPK online and TV audiences are quite similar. There had been drop at TRP when we din't like epis. Yes it has never topped the chart but whatever range it had been in, it had somewhat conveyed our feelings too.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol ðŸ˜† "bolly wood ocean" and "what if i dont make it"…he he..arent we the perfect meanie singh😃…waise hats off to u J for still trying 2 watch this crap….i stopped but this ipk mania is yet from being totally over n out
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: premparbat

Ratna - I don't think there is *anyone* who's unaware of this drama anymore.

And I don't mean the drama onscreen, or lack of it.