RAJEEVforAAMNA IF-Rockerz
RAJEEVforAAMNA
RAJEEVforAAMNA

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Mansi Verma & Karunya

Just good friends?

Guess who's Mansi Verma's new pal? It's Indian Idol contender Karunya

Aditi Jayakar Kane

It was a month ago when Mansi Verma (seen in C.I.D.) was spotted giggling with Indian Idol  contender Karunya at a theatre in the city. Sources reveal that Mansi and Karunya are regularly in touch over the phone although Karunya is busy touring the US. We wonder what's brewing between the two.

"Karunya and I are just good friends. We met on the special Holi episode of Indian Idol 2 and we chatted with him before and after the rehearsals. At that time I hardly knew him but since then I've got to know him better and now we're good friends," says Mansi.

The actress feels that she has a lot in common with Karunya and this has drawn them to each other. "We both like movies and junk food! We have been brought up in an open-minded environment and it's perfectly okay for guys and girls to hang out together," she says. "I feel Karunya is a very warm person. After Indian Idol we kept in touch over the phone, and then one day we went to see MI 3 together. It was the first time that I was meeting him alone and he made me feel very comfortable. I am one of the few friends Karunya has in Mumbai, besides his Indian Idol pals. I love the way he sings. And I had sent many SMSes to vote for him."

So would she consider dating Karunya? "No. I feel he's a close buddy. Also, we are very focused on our careers right now. Karunya is releasing a music album and I am planning to work on some new assignments since CID went off air. "

Speaking to us from Los Angeles, Karunya said, "Mansi is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. We talk often on phone. But that doesn't mean we are seeing each other. She is a very good friend."

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top