Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Kairi going off air frm Dec14-ALL DISCUSSION HERE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

really sad Kairee going off air. this was the one show i enjoyed...barring the Suman track.
just when Kairee was getting good again, they have to cancel it :(
It is really unfortunate. This is kind of punishment for the Suman track. Moreover, the PH is focussed only on their Diya aur bati hum and Punar Vivah. None of their other shows are working.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kairi going off air frm Dec14-ALL DISCUSSION HERE! (Page 2)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Sad news.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show.  So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch.  Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu.  I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati.  So any suggestions?

Madhubala on Colors is good and a new show just started on Life OK called Junnon which is also looking very promising.

--Udhay--

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show. So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch. Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu. I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati. So any suggestions?

U can try Madhubala of Colors and Pyaar ka dard hai of StarPlus.

Udhay, how come you are not recommending Na Bole Tum Season 2 - you used to be a such a regular on the NBT forum?

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by begumpara

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show. So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch. Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu. I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati. So any suggestions?

U can try Madhubala of Colors and Pyaar ka dard hai of StarPlus.

Udhay, how come you are not recommending Na Bole Tum Season 2 - you used to be a such a regular on the NBT forum?
Hi Begum, glad that u remember me in NBTNMKK forum. I agree I was a regular at NBTNMKK forum, infact, the forum was like my second home. But the reason Y I'm not recommending NBTNMKK-2 is, the show's CVs and the channel killed the Show during its 1st season, they made a mockery of the quality product it was, at once. Season 2's storyline is just out, and the plot seems ridiculously uncool! They are making the young leads into parents of teenagers! It is very unimpressive as of now. So I shall recommend it only after watching first few episodes and if they are good enough.! I'll cherish the good old NBTNMKK-1's 1st 100 episodes forever!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Sadly yes Kairee seems to end soon , I believe by 17th December

Though i am glad with how the story is being wrapped up, , no issues whatsoever,

I am sad that now when my holidays are approaching Kairee is dissapearing  . . . Cry

I still have loads of lali lipistick moments to catch up on. . .

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Its really sad.! :( CVs ruined our show beyond repair! :(

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
The CVs ruined this show, I enjoyed it until the Suman track. Dead

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.