Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

MinkVsRajev Fight VIDEO-Mink Wrong+RUDE

Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
This is supposed to be a task and rajev has full authority to crack the wip outside her cage. Plus when i looked at the size of the wip this drama queen mink is just looking to create tension for herself and arguments so she can stay in this show. When she was telling everyone yesterday about what they needed to do no one complained and completed the task sportingly but when it comes to her she cries like a baby and can't take it. I say well done on Rajev for cracking the wip again as its quite obvious this mink the stink is lieing it never touched her and is just looking for fights. I don't like boring women like Mink who are just here to get fame through the cheap way without any entertainment value offered by herself but looks to put weak targets like Rajev down even if she's in the wrong.

Hands down Rajev has won this battle and will probably top the votes this week. Big smile

Mink and Rajev fights #Day 43, Sneak Peek 19th Nov 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmy3V6ok2XQ

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv7g7p_mink-and-rajev-fights-day-43-sneak-peek-19th-nov-2012_shortfilms

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 19 November 2012 at 7:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786agreedmiley cyrusRaima36goodgirl18DarkKn1ght-allizwell-

Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
please someone get this mink the stink out of the house i can't bear her for another week Dead
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
oh GOD how she can say this ...she knows there are cameras... or she may be just doing notanki to save herself from eviction.Wink
Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

oh GOD how she can say this ...she knows there are cameras... or she may be just doing notanki to save herself from eviction.Wink

I know like the wip was not even close to her the drama queen just wanted to do something cheap to get noticed Angry
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

I know like the wip was not even close to her the drama queen just wanted to do something cheap to get noticed Angry
 i am waiting badly to watch today episode and also salman to bash her for this...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

luckym2012 Senior Member
luckym2012
luckym2012

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I don't really care about the fight it wasn't that big of an issue I just want them both saved this week and Sapna gone!!
Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

i am waiting badly to watch today episode and also salman to bash her for this...Big smile

Salman should bring her up on her unsportmanship when she tells everyone else about it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Habeeba_d

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Who cares who won? They fought. That's all I care! Approve LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbypurva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index