Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It was one of the best write ups i have read👏👏
the nilesh swayam convo was really entertaining and light.Loved how just one look at sharon and swayam became majnu from Casanova😆.
the flirting was light yet cute.Sharon's reaction was beautifully penned down.The concept of challenge date was very innovative and fresh in regards of swaron.The next part was romantic and emotional at the same time.The beauty described was awesome.Loved Swayam's way of proposing.Loved how the mood of the story changed from funny to naughty to serious and finally romantic so flawlessly.The flow of the story was brilliant.Hats off to both deepu dii and pratik bhai for this amazing OS it was a treat to read this.

AJ.morgan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly i was shocked to read about this new swayam , and the combo of nil and swayam was unique as one wud normally expect swayam and rey but o well what was normal abt this 😉 first part i was just laughing through out, it was hell fun xoz i dint knw boyz twk kesa hota h now i knw very well   🤣 . Part 2 was beautiful how swayam wanted sharon and hw he frlt different from his previous 42 gf . I had fun reading it as it was reqlly different from what i read normally.Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago