Fan Fictions

SwaRon Story: 2 Strangers

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys how are you all doing? It is been very long since you all saw an update from me actually... since you all know I was all busy in my CA Final exams and thank god the exams went so well that I can hope to be a CA in next two months...anyways enough of my study talks anyways... Now I know very well all of you were expecting me to update my ff's but I am sorry I have some other plans actually...now this story I am about to narrate here was not at all planned by me...but my co writer in this story Deepika known as Deep_Tanha is responsible for the idea and the plot... I didn't knew actually that our fun talk would turn into a story...but it has became a story now... We had never planned to make it an OS but I had promised Deeps to Post this after I come back from exams...so here I am with this story...it's too much long to read in one go actually...but we would appreciate if you all can bare with this...Now this work has been done equally by Deeps and Me so I would like to say thanks to Deeps for actually working with me...as you all know Deeps is a fantastic writer so her presence here makes this story really appealing... This story is dedicated to all our friends on IF here...special mention to common friends we share over here who always encourage us to write more Sukanya, Himani, Nisha, Tanuka (My Big Monster),Satnam (my sats), surbhi,monica, Nehal, Ananya, Amrita (My Rasmalai)...guys thank you all for being there always with us...We love you like anything in this world...your friendship with us is very special and guys please imagine TanHa into this story because TanHa brings the soul to this story...Now enough of introductory speech of mine...lets go ahead with the story...

SwaRon Story (OS) - 2 Strangers

(Now the story starts with two friends sitting in a Coffee Shop and having Coffee...for the better reference to that one of the Guys is Swayam Shekhawat one of the most know chartered accountants of the city...he is often titled as one for the future cause because he is a gem in financial matters and he is a dancer by hobby so it makes an interesting combo for him...and the one whom he is sitting with is Nilesh Kotain one of the best Rappers in the city and a bit to it Hip Hop Dancer one would have ever seen...But the thing which makes both of them popular is actually they both are big time flirts...)

The Cafe Coffee Day board is on top of the building located in a garden like place and many of people are enjoying their meals and ice creams and coffee and tea... This place has it all for every people but the thing which makes this place better than all other places is that the coffee served here is the best in the city and second thing which makes this place happening is the beautiful girls that come here often to have coffee and boys just drool over their beauty...Actually this place is more often than note denoted as one of the come and flirt places in the city...Now here two guys sitting there are very much aware of the fact that all the beautiful girls in the city can be measured here actually...

Both the guys are sitting on the centre table so that they can observe all the little movements that is going on... Actually both of them are doing their own little private session of marking on the girls...two of them have come there to have fun and get some girls for time pass...

Nilesh:  Yar Swayam I think that girl there in the corner table in the black top deserves 7.5 out 10...what do you say about that??

Swayam: No ways are you blind or what?? I mean come on yar we have seen so many girls who are better than her yet we had given them 6 so how can you give her 7.5...nops this not perfect marking yar...

Nilesh:  Dude look at her she is simple and yet she smiles like million dollar girl dude...her simplicity scores her more than anyone else we have seen...

Swayam: what? Simplicity and angelic smile is what attracts you...no ways dude believe me that girl doesn't have that...if that girl had that than I would be by her proposing her...

Nilesh: what? You don't find her simple and angelic?

Swayam: No. Not at All.

Nilesh: ok... wait for a sec. Did you just say you would have proposed her if she was simple and angelic?

Swayam: yes I said that...

Nilesh: where did this proposal thing came in between for the first place? And second thing are you talking about true love or something like crap??

Swayam: Look I can make this simple for you... how ever cool dude stuff we do ok but we always want a girl who is simple yet she has that angelic features that can you know make you think that I am with the most peaceful creature of god...and that can make you at peace and happy...this is what my definition is for the girl I am going to propose...so proposal this just came out of my mouth as we were discussing about simple and angelic feature...

And ya about true love... I don't know what love is actually in the first place... but ya I am talking about the thing that the girl with whom I am going to spend my life with will be like that...

Nilesh: hahahahahhahahahhahahah ( he was holding his stomach and laughing like a maniac)

Swayam: Are what happened? Aise kyu has raha hai by d way...

Nilesh: (controlling his laugh to an extent) tu swayam the dude se swayam baba kaise ban Gaya?? I mean if you remember you have dated almost 42 girls... and you are talking about a girl which is complete contrast to the girls you have dated till date...

Swayam: kya baba jaisa kya bole be Maine? If I know I have made sense in whatever I just told you... ya I have dated like 42 girls but koi bhi abhi mere sath nahi hai that means they were not the girls whom I wanted to be with or in simple sense I used them for time pass...

Nilesh: to achanak ab true love ki baat kahan se AA gayi to ab?

Swayam: dekh I told you in first place that I don't know this bullshit true love and all ok...

Nilesh: But whatever you are explaining right now is just denoting that you want love or say true love...

Swayam:  are you serious do you really think love or true love like bullshit really exists in this world today... I mean come on grow up yar you and me we both know that people stay with each other because they enjoy the time they spend together this is it...

Nilesh: hahaha ok chuk it now...and see that hot girl in corner...she was my 34th girl friend...

Swayam: oh no 34 hai aisa ok...haan achi hai I can give her 7.5... Waise I know her Miss. Wanna be in town Aanchal Kapadia...

Nilesh: Ya Aanchal my girl I liked her but Sali KO career ke age kuch dikhta hi nahi tha...

Ruk sale pehle ye bata tu use kaise janta hai??

Swayam: aahh here you are...see I don't want to hurt your feelings but she is my girl friend no. 8... Hahahahaha

Nilesh: Arghh not again... yaha bhi tum mujse pehle paunch gaya...

Swayam: to tuje kya laga agar VO looser tuje bhaav de sakti hai to muje resist kar payi hogi kya?????

Nilesh: kya matlab hai iska?? Nai tu bolna kya chahta hai mai koi aainvai hu Jo khoobsurat ladkiyan muje bhaav nahi dengi...

Swayam: Hahahaha kafi smart hai Tu...

Nilesh: what the hell??? VO samne Red frock wali girl dekh raha hai Tu...

Swayam: Kaunsi??

Nilesh: Are VO dekh gate ke pass khadi hai...

Swayam: Haan dikhi ruk thik se dekhne de...

Nilesh: Dekh Aram se dekha beta...

Swayam: Are re Jhanvi Sharma... Milan Sharma ki beti and My Second ever girl friend...

Nilesh: Kya what the hell VO bhi Teri girl friend thi... Tu fek raha hai Na iss bar...

Swayam: Nahin mai nahi fek raha hu...example du kya...

Nilesh: I don't believe you anyway so de example...

Swayam: Ok so you want to try me Swayam ok here you go...

(And Swayam just raises here hand towards Jhanvi indicating HI...)

Jhanvi: OMG Swayam is there...hey swayam wait I am coming there to meet you...

Nilesh: what the hell...yahan pe bhi kachara kar diya tune mera...

Jhanvi: oh swayam how are you? Break up kar liya iska matlab contact bhi tod Dena hota hai kya??

Swayam: No nothing like that Jhanvi but you know na mera profession clients and cases se time hi nahi milta...by the way meet him Mr. Nilesh Kotain my client famous rapper and dancer...

Jhanvi: Ya I know him...tumse break up ke bad mera boyfriend tha ye...

Swayam: Oh aisa kya Nilesh was your boyfriend...Nilesh tune bataya nahi yar ye kabhi...

Nilesh: are mai batane wala hi tha yar...

Jhanvi: anyways guys I will get going now...mera boyfriend no. 87 gate pe wait kar raha hai...

Nilesh: what seriously isne 87 ladko KO date kiya hai???

Swayam: Haan yar ye to humse bhi aage nikli re...iski list mein hum kahan pe aate honge yar...

Nilesh was still in shock when he saw a girl sitting right there in the front table...he was just awestruck by the sight only of that girl...

Nilesh in mind: wow what a beauty man... ye swayam badi dinge haank raha hai Na...abhi thik karta hu ise...

Swayam: Nilesh abe kaha kho Gaya Tu...vapis AA idhar...

Nilesh: ya I am here only dude... acha sun dude... just look back side of you...

Swayam moved back side to see who was there...and what he saw just took his breath away for sometime...

Swayam thought "HOW CAN ANYBODY BE SO BEAUTIFUL IN FIRST PLACE...AND SHE LOOKS DAMN BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ANY MAKE UP...MANN I CANNOT RESIST HER BEAUTY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE"

Nilesh: kyu Mr. Swayam Shekhawat chakkar me pad Gaye Na ab?

Swayam came back to senses after the voice of Nilesh...

Swayam: what the hell? Don't tell me ke ye ladki Teri girl friend thi because agar ye Teri girl friend thi to mai suicide kar lunga...tuje dekha aur ise dekh yar...

Nilesh: oye mai itna bhi bura nahi hu... Haan ye ladki meri girl friend nahin thi... I know iske standard mein to tu bhi nahi aayega to mai kahan se aaunga...

Swayam: what the hell? Iske standard mein main nahin aaunga se kya bolna chahta hai Tu...

Nilesh: Yehi ke she doesn't belong to you my friend...tu use nahi pata sakta...

Swayam in Mind: patana hai bhi nahi muje because aisi ladki to chaiye muje...aisi ladki ke sath insan apni puri life spend kar dega... uski smile to dekho it has power to turn a dead body into living person... But ye ladki Akeli yaha pe kyu hai?? Aur phone pe baat karte hue bahot happy bhi sound kar rahi hai?

Swayam: Nilesh mai is ladki KO abhi ke abhi pata sakta hu... tu challenge mat kar muje...

Nilesh: ok aisa samaj challenge hai ye... JA patake dikha use...

Swayam: ok but what's the deal?

Nilesh: Deal ok... Deal is I will gift you my new music player...

Swayam: oh cool...and my deal is mai tuje apni current girl friend se introduce kar dunga...

Nilesh: cool pehle pata ke to dikha agar pat gayi to ye hi Teri current girl friend hogi beta...

Swayam: ok deal chal ab kuch bhi mat bol and apna Rasta khud nap Lena ok...

Nilesh: OK...

Swayam got up from his table and moved towards the table where that girl was sitting... swayam reached there and set on her table...

The girl looked at swayam very curiously that why he has came and sat on her table...

Swayam breaking the Ice spoke up finally...

Swayam: Agar mai kahun mai shanti se apni coffee pi raha ha jab meri nazar AP pe giri... aur jaise hi aapko dekha Maine pata nahi some strange force moved in my body ke it was just un bearable for me... tumhari khoobsorti mein vo jadu hai jo Kisi bhi insan ko sab kuch bhulne pe majboor kar sakta hai you know... aur isi smile ne muje handicapped kar diya hai...mai tumhare alava Kisi aur ko dekh hi nahi pa raha hu really... ab is problem ko solve bhi tumhe hi karna hai... kynki tumhari wajah se muje tumhare face ke alava kuch dikh hi nahi raha hai... to mujse dosti karke muje free karo iss chiz se...

Girl: what the hell are you up to?? I don't know you... aur ye kya bullshit bol rahe ho...

Swayam: Are meri true feelings KO tum bull shit bol rahi ho...

Girl: what the hell is this? True feelings kahan se aayi hum to pehle kabhi mile bhi nahi to ye feelings kaise develop Hui...

Swayam: Are had hai hum to aapki pehli nazar ke kayal hai mahotarma...

Girl: what?? Kayal something what is this?

Swayam: It means that I am awestruck by this first sight of you...

Girl: Oh come on give me a break at list...this is bull shit...

Swayam: No I am really awestruck by your smile and it can make up anybody's day really...

Girl: now this is enough...what is this? Look I have had enough of you now...please leave now...

Swayam: oh chill... I am talking about being friend and you are throwing me away not fair not fair...

Girl: what the hell do you think of yourself haan?? Bahot smart samajte ho aapne aap KO?

Swayam: usme samajne vali Kaunsi baat hai miss? Miss Apka name kya bataya apne?

Girl: Maine apna name bataya hi nahi...hey Mr... Don't try to act smart ...keep on dreaming...I don't tell my name to strangers

Swayam: ok senorita...you see senorita I am a Chartered Accountant toh smartness to mujme bhari hui hai...but mai abhi funny isi liye sound kar raha hu because I am mesmerised with your beauty aur dimag kam nahi kar raha hai mera aap ke face ke alava kuch nahi dikh raha...I don't know muje kya ho raha hai abhi...

(Ok Now this girl hasn't told her name to swayam so we will know her as senorita for the time being until she reveals her name)

Senorita: You...you idiot. ...sharam nahi Aati ladki se flirt karte hue

Swayam: Idiot yes sahi kaha mai idiot ban gaya hu but it's all your fault... Eitni zyada khoobsurat kyu dikhti ho tum... (Staring at her  ...Lovingly'mesmerized by her beauty)

Senorita: Main kab se tum pe chillaye JA rahi hu... gussa kar rahi hu...tumhe gussa nahi aata kya?? Are you this much sweet to all the girls all the time, ya aaj koi special occasion he (confused about his behaviour)

Swayam: you know senorita generally muje bahot gussa aata hai...but aaj pata nahi kyu tumhara gussa dekh kar acha lag raha hai...tumhari eyes mein dekhte hi sab gussa chala jata hai...mai kabhi Kisi ladki se aise baat nahi ki par tumhe dekh kar apne aap ye sab nikal raha hai senorita...

Senorita: ye cheesy lines kitni ladkiyon pe try kar chuke ho successfully??

Swayam: Sach bolu ya jooth??

Senorita: huh'as if I care'

Swayam: ok pehli bar ye line ka matlab tumhe dekh kar samaj me aaya...jab log bolte the ke pehli nazar mein pyar hota hai tab mai hasta tha kyun ki aisi lines marker mai 42 ladki ko phasa chuka hu... and I thought ke love jaisa kuch nahi hota... Lekin pata nahi aaj kyu ye kamina dil tumhari aankhon me phas Gaya hai...  Can I ask you something??

Senorita: huh...ya you can ask'I don't have the whole day ' I am not jobless like u '.

Swayam: Aap apni inn jadui aankhon se kitno ko mar chuki hai?

(She blushed'.a deep shade of red'. In mind'why...why I am blushing at this flirty lame and cheesy lines'goshhh'I hate him'.)

Senorita: count karne ka time hi nahi Mila ...you know ...i have better things to do in life ... (in full diva mode)

Swayam in mind: oh gosh she has attitude and it suits her perfectly god why I am feeling like this for her, no' swayam' concentrate she is just another girl, remember you have a bet to win... no she is not she has just got hold of this heart'')

Swayam: hmm, Ohh to fir aapki list restart karo and pehle name mera likho because I am literally dead now...

Senorita: so have you studied some specific course to say these extra ordinarily cheesy n sweet lines to girls ...huh' (In mind'and why the hell those like are affecting me so badly'I am Sharon 'Sharon Rai Prakash the dream girl of all boys and I am just better than anybody else and I am princess of my dad who can rule anyplace I want' and jo har roz aise flirts ko handle karti hai'but why he seems so different from the rest)

(So finally for the readers the identity of senorita is out...but for swayam she is still doesn't have told swayam her name so we will proceed with senorita only for now until swayam knows her name)

Swayam: Senorita darling there is no school in the world that can teach this tactics...this is just in built in a person... my mom looks superbly beautiful to muje handsome to naturally hona hi tha and my dad is a charmer to his son naturally will be a charmer...honey such things come in heritage from parents...do you know this? Shayad tumhare dad ki alcohol banane ki factory hai Na...(Oh god'why 'she is so damn beautiful'I am looking like an idiot'sitting here and flirting with her)

Senorita: oh ...come on ...really now... the last pick up line... has been used countless number of times on girls...get some new lines first ...then try talking to me. (in mind...damn...why the hell we are having this conversation...just get rid of him ...before he affects you any further... I am talking so rudely to him and he is as sweet as sugar...What the Hell ...not happening ...I hate this... arrrghhh)

Swayam: I know this last line is actually used very successfully by many flirts on girls...but you have this different enigma about yourself so it seems like this lines are only meant for you honey...I think meri baton ka tum par koi zyada asar ho nahi raha hai...to muje yaha pe baithna nahi chaiye ab...but jane se pehle khair ek baat sunlo Maine aaj tak kai ladkiyon ko jooth bol ke pataya hai... but tumhari baat alag hai mai yaha tumhe patane nahi aaya tha, I really wanted to hold your hand for life long...but vo kehte hai ki kabhi-kabhi khuda aapki takdir me pyar ki line dalna bhul jata hai...so shayad mere hath me vo lakir nahi hai jisse tum meri life aa sako... agar ban pade to yad rakhna apne iss aashiq ko... bye it was really nice meeting you senorita... ye ek malal rahega jis ladki se pehli nazar mein pyar ho gaya uska name bhi jan paya...

Starting to leave...

Swayam in mind: God please iss ladki KO meri life se Jane mat Dena I swear to you mai badal jaunga agar ye ladki meri life mein aa gayi to.

Senorita in mind: oh no...What the hell... why the hell he is talking all this nonsense... I was just playing with him...he thought those rude words were true... and now he is leaving... I have to do something ...arrrghhh... main itni stupid kyu hu ...when I want this guy to sit with me and talk to me... so that I can know him better... I just pushed him away... I don't even know his address... use dhundugi kahan... NO... I won't let him leave like this ...humari story aise end nahi ho sakti...main aisa hone nahi dungi)

Senorita: Oh hello... bas... itne hi dialogues aate the kya... itni jaldi haar maan gaye... so you are the real man... I must say ...itna sa bhi guts nahi hai... toh ladki se baat karne ki koshish hi kyu karte ho... jab sachai sunne ki himmat nahi hai...

Senorita in mind: God... Maine ise open challenge kar diya... to hurt his EGO... hopefully ye work kar jaye... aur ye abhi ruk jaye)

Swayam stopped in his track'. And turned his back towards senorita.

Swayam in mind: what she wants pehle react nahi kiya ab challenge kar rahi hai...?

Swayam: Ya I am here now, so tell me on my face what you want to say? And Jo bhi kehna hai kaho.  Joota marna hai than here is my face... madam boys' bhagte nahi hai kabhi bhi and I have guts to face anything...

Swayam in mind: sach me yar isne to sidha meri self respect KO lat mar di no way aise to nahi jaunga ab mai..

Senorita in mind: oh thank god it worked'now I have to challenge him further'.

Senorita: hahahaha ...guts to face anything... haan... really... then why don't you take my challenge... come on... tell me... Are you ready for the challenge?

Senorita in mind: I guess... hurting ego has worked... lets challenge him... I hope it will also work... I really want to know him better...ab toh ye gussa bhi ho Gaya mujse... sweetly baat bhi nahi kar raha hai... man... those sweet lines were magical)

He looked into her eyes'. Her eyes were not supporting her words' He was drowning in those deep hazel eyes'

Swayam in Mind: No... No swayam' you can't get lost in her eye like this' you have to win her'. And her love'. It was love at first sight for me'.

Swayam: Ya I have guts to face anything just because I like you that doesn't mean ke mai ek looser ban jaunga... challenge is accepted... shoot what is the challenge...

Swayam in Mind: I really like this girl pata nahi ye muje rude behave karne pe kyu majboor kar rahi hai...why don't you understand I love you dam it aur mai tumse har pal harne ke liye taiyar hu but tum mere pyar ko reject karke muje looser bolo ye mai handle nahi kar sakta hun.

Senorita: ohk... cool then... IMPRESS  me ... let's see... kitni baat hai tum me.

Senorita in mind: I know this sounds lame...but abhi kuch aur sujh nahi raha tha... let me see his reaction first... I just hope he stays long enough...

Swayam: (Looking confused'.and adorable at the same time') Toh ab tak mai kya kar raha tha????

Swayam in mind: Ye ladki kya hai...pehle isne muje saf mana kar diya aur ab impress karo bol rahi hai?? sachme god ye khoobsurat ladkiyan itni complicated kyu hoti hai...aaj tak Kisi ladki ne muje aise nahi handle kiya...aur ye jo muje sachme pasand aa gayi to ise meri value hi nahi...sahi kehte hai log jaisi karni vaise bharni... Aaj tak Maine Kisi ladki ki Kadar nahi ki aur aaj ye meri Kadar nahi kar rahi dude you are getting it back now...

Senorita: I don't know... I just  challenged you... now either you get into action or I am leaving this place ...choice is yours

Senorita in mind: What the hell...that sounds so desperate...I hate him...why the hell he is affecting my mind and heart so deeply... I don't know what to say now... I gave him ultimatum... girl... who is he??  Is he your boyfriend haan? jo tumhari sari bakwas sunta rahega ...you are really so stupid girl Sharon.

(Swayam looked at her'she was not looking angry actually..she was upset' He felt she wanted to spend time with him' she was challenging him' just to get time with him...)

Swayam in mind: What the hell wait isse chaiye ki mai isse sweetly baat karu actually she wants to spend some time with me and know me better, ok so here you go senorita...

Swayam: ok you want me to impress you right? To VO yahan nahi ho sakta you have to come with me to some place and I want to show you something...

Senorita: hmmm...which place?? what do you want to show me??

Senorita in mind: God...I am loosing it... he told me to go with him and I am ready to go... so not ME... but I want to see what is so special that he wants to show me...

Swayam in mind: Dude man gayi aane ke liye that means use abhi mujme kuch interest hai and I know ab ise kahan leke jana hai...isko lake pe le jata hu abhi sham ho rahi hai rainbow bhi hoga and usko purely apne dil ki baat bolunga and jo main hu jaisa mai hu use bol dunga fir chahe jo hona ho vo ho..

Swayam: Place nahi bata sakta but I really want you to see it because VO jagah mere dil ke karib hai...

Senorita: hmmm... thik hai... chalo... but don't you dare to act smart with me... I have knife and pepper spray in my bag...

Senorita in mind: I don't know mai kya kar rahi hu...ye sahi he ya galat... ek stranger pe bharosa... I must be out of my mind... but I want to go with him... I want to give this a chance... hopefully ye koi psycho killer na ho...

Swayam in mind: wow dude ye aane ke liye maan gayi par ye kya knife and pepper spray, ise kya main koi psycho killer ya rapist lagta hu kya...

Swayam: Oh hello knife and pepper spray hai to rakho na apne bag mein mai tumhare sath koi zabardashti nahi karne wala hu... for your kind information aap apni marzi se mere sath chal rahi ho aur agar aapko unsafe lagta ho to mai bata du main ek Sharif ghar ka ladka hun aur mere papa ek govt office mein head hai to mai Kisi bade baap ki aulad nahi hu ya koi ganda kam nahi karunga'

Senorita in mind: Are yar ye toh bura man gaya... main toh ise batana chahti thi ki main aisi ladki nahi hu jo Kisi bhi ladke ke sath bhi chal de... And he is special...What the hell... mujse koi kam thik se nahi hota...

Senorita: hmmm...good to know about your family back ground... I was just telling you for your information... chalo kahan jana hai...

Swayam in mind: Thank god man gayi aur chal rahi hai yar. 

Swayam:ok do you have any vehicle or we can go in my car? There the white car is mine...if you feel comfortable with me than come with me...

Senorita in mind: I have my car... but I don't know why I want to spend time with him...

Senorita: Main apne friend ke sath aayi thi yahan ...so I guess...we can go in your car.

Senorita in mind: God ab main koi gad bad Na karu...ise hurt Na karu ...my sharp tongue...arrrghhh...

Swayam: ok let's go... (Opened the door for lady first)

So they left for the place had chosen for them...

Now this is the end of this part and I hope you all like this... there is another part to this story but we will post it only if you all like this and we have enough demand for next part. And we want to say a very happy diwali and a very happy Hindu new year to all... Please hit the like tab If you like this work and do leave your comments as they inspire us to write more and more...

I want to make special mention to my friends on IF who have been there with me since my starting days Akshu, Ishita, Ash, Kriti, Roshni, Nishna, Poonam, Sudha and Jyotika... Guys I really miss talking to all of you... you all are first few people who allowed me to be me on IF and introduced to me to this world of FF's SS's and OS's otherwise I would never have written anything in my life... Thank you all so very much... will always miss you all... 

Thank you all for your time and patience for reading this part of the story...

Regards

Pratik and Deepika

Part 2 (final part) - Page 6
Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
res

yes yes  yes this time m first

Awosm update

87  bf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

one of the Best part

love itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Friends πŸ€—

I guess Pratik has given enough introduction about this OS ...but still i would like to say few lines about this OS...after all its my first work with my dear friend Pratik...This was not a planned write up...this was just a game played by us with SRK & kajol's cheesy lines...on a boring Saturday afternoon...I don't know when SWARON entered in our minds...i guess SWARON has that effect on all the SWARONIANS ...as they stay in our hearts...❀️

@Pratik...hey  Mr CA...thanx for saying all those nice words for me...i hardly have any contribution in this OS...so please don't give so much credit...it was a great experience working with u on this...me being the  lazy one  &  u Mr Perfectionist πŸ˜†...i had a great time while  writing this with u...😳

This OS is dedicated to all our IF friends...special mention to few of my crazy yet sweet Friends :

Nish,himi,nehal,suku,tanu,surbhi,satu,amy,anu,lalita,neets,teju,tanya...luv u all swthrts ...😊

Hope u all like this OS... 😳

Luv
Deepika

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Pratik and Deeps i won't say the flirt Swayam or the Diva Sharon is any different approach but the meet as strangers was nicely done..SwaRon convo was like the battle of word games which was good to read. The start to me was like who are they kidding..talking n numbers of gfs and bfs..complete stereotypes..Nil and Swayam as in the show made a fun addition to the OS.
To picture Swayam as the CA and be interested in dance as well was interesting :) 
Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for the PM Deeps :)  but i was here even before that :) though i am editing it late..
@ Pratik - i hope you did good in your exams and its always been a pleasure talking to you as well. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A SwaRon os by deepu di and monster πŸ€—

RES
unres

Now that was super Amazing and Long... story .
the swayam and nil conversation was well written . actually the whole ss was well written πŸ‘
Loved swayam's character and the way he was trying to flirt with sharon .
sharon acting smart and pretending that she is not getting affected .
In all had such a great time while reading this .
can't wait to read what happens next .
eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

P.S - MONSTER its so nice to see u posting something after so long πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tanuka_TanHa - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
Dena hota hai kya??

Swayam: No nothing like that Jhanvi but you know na mera profession clients and cases se time hi nahi milta...by the way meet him Mr. Nilesh Kotain my client famous rapper and dancer...

Jhanvi: Ya I know him...tumse break up ke bad mera boyfriend tha ye...

Swayam: Oh aisa kya Nilesh was your boyfriend...Nilesh tune bataya nahi yar ye kabhi...

Nilesh: are mai batane wala hi tha yar...

Jhanvi: anyways guys I will get going now...mera boyfriend no. 87 gate pe wait kar raha hai...

Nilesh: what seriously isne 87 ladko KO date kiya hai???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kait toh mujh bachaao
ye toh swayam kk ki bhi maa nhi nani nikli
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Great work πŸ‘πŸΌ
u 2Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail

Girl: what the hell are you up to?? I don't know you... aur ye kya bullshit bol rahe ho...

Swayam: Are meri true feelings KO tum bull shit bol rahi ho...

Girl: what the hell is this? True feelings kahan se aayi hum to pehle kabhi mile bhi nahi to ye feelings kaise develop Hui...

Swayam: Are had hai hum to aapki pehli nazar ke kayal hai mahotarma...

Girl: what?? Kayal something what is this?

Swayam: It means that I am awestruck by this first sight of you...

Girl: Oh come on give me a break at list...this is bull shit...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†same to same swayam ki lines yaar copy karli  kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
will comment later
nature2 thumbnail

my post 4100

Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4