Books Not to read - reader's perspective

Posted: 11 years ago
Sometimes, I read books, finish them and don't count them because I felt they were not worth it. So when some one asks me how many books I had read in that period, I  generally tell them a number less the one I felt was shitty to me *no offence to anyone* . So let's jot down some and share our opinions - so that at least I don't pick one up 😆

I'll start.

1. Fifty Shades of Grey. 😉
Twilight

I know many would disagree with me, but this is only MY opinion.
Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking
Last book was horrible!!
M/M or a book much hype about is a big no no for me
connie mason -caress and coquer
fifty shades of grey too is a no no for me ... lolz
then there is anita blakes vampire series .. eww i hate it
i even hate the southern vampire series
i just hate this books like anything

Moderator's Note:

Spamming is NOT allowed on IF.  Any one word replies, even simple Thanks or Thank you's, are NOT allowed. Please refrain from posting if you're not adding something to the discussion.  This is a basic rule so individual warnings will not be issued. If spamming continues, Warning Levels will be increased which can eventually lead to a ban from IF.

Let's stay away from that and maintain IF a healthy, discussion community.

Thank you,
Mahi
IF Development Team
i got fifty shades of grey after all the hoopla but , i too found it  not worth the hoopla at all. It is steamy per say but i found  it is crazy, unreal ,sadistic.👎🏼
"The particular sadness of lemon cake". I wouldn't quite say I hated it but every time I would pick it up, I'd start yawning after reading one page. I gave up midway. The concept intrigued me in the beginning but ultimately, it turned out to be quite a bit of a bore.

P.S. Almost everybody I know hated Fifty Shades. I wonder how it became a bestseller! 😕
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

"The particular sadness of lemon cake". I wouldn't quite say I hated it but every time I would pick it up, I'd start yawning after reading one page. I gave up midway. The concept intrigued me in the beginning but ultimately, it turned out to be quite a bit of a bore.

P.S. Almost everybody I know hated Fifty Shades. I wonder how it became a bestseller! 😕

That's because fools like me went ahead to bookstores and bought the book anyway to satisfy their curiosity and read the whole shit before declaring that it was SHIT! 
Fifty Shades of Grey, for sure.  One of the worst, no actually THE worst book I've ever read. I don't even know why I picked it up.

Twilight is next on the list. I have tried to read it but gave up after just a few pages. 
Originally posted by -Dee-

<font color="#333333">That's because fools like me went ahead to bookstores and bought the book anyway to satisfy their curiosity and read the whole shit before declaring that it wias SHIT!</font>

LOL 🤣 🤣