Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
GUYS WHERE IS CC TEAM???????ConfusedN WHERE R ALL WRITERS OF FANMADE EPISODE?????????????PLZ REPLY THXSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-lovesweet_gargiAsmimelody.maleficent....navina...Anjalika13Ashvikian_AK.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC TEAM????????IMP" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hey Twiney, me too thinking the same. There is no episode since 2 weeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevilGal-

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Mrs_Kapoor..thanks for bringing out this post and raising this question...Actually mera bhi yahi doubt hai ki WHERE ARE WE THE CC TEAM!!!OuchConfused...I haven't got any PMs from the plot writers or any others writers, but will raise this same doubt and then get back with some episodes..May be everyone is busy baby..Sorry for the episodes inconvenience caused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

yar muje pm ahh rhy hain kia reply karo readers ko???CC team ka koi member active nai haiOuchepisodes continue karne bhi hai ya nai???mein promotion team mein hoo atleast muje tu pm karna chahiye writers ko if they are busy koi bhi interested nai hai ab episode write karne mein?????Ouch

sweet_gargi.DarkMystery.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I don't know about it either... I said that if nobody is able to write an update, then I could write one as a backup...

I also don't know what's going on!

sweet_gargi-DevilGal-

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by AKlover-16

yar muje pm ahh rhy hain kia reply karo readers ko???CC team ka koi member active nai haiOuchepisodes continue karne bhi hai ya nai???mein promotion team mein hoo atleast muje tu pm karna chahiye writers ko if they are busy koi bhi interested nai hai ab episode write karne mein?????Ouch

I was a writer but I've given a notice & left writing episodes. So now I'm in the promotion team. I'vent got any plot either & I dont know whats goin on in the episOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevilGal-

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ya where is cc team!
they r playing hide and seek with us! after 2 weeks we got hardly 3 updates and now again they are hiding since 2 weeks!
i guess the last part was episode 44 which i posted on behalf of saira aka vampy!

...navina...-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Mrs_Kapoor..thanks for bringing out this post and raising this question...Actually mera bhi yahi doubt hai ki WHERE ARE WE THE CC TEAM!!!OuchConfused...I haven't got any PMs from the plot writers or any others writers, but will raise this same doubt and then get back with some episodes..May be everyone is busy baby..Sorry for the episodes inconvenience caused...
plot maker are zenu n shana didi pm them its ok continue fast plzzz arrange writers for next 2 weeksSmilen pm all the writers names to me ,ria n wish we r in promotion team thxSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.