Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC #76 : Raghav-The Hero Lives On (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

I would like to welcome you all in this very "special" Harshad's FanClub. Which is not merely a FanClub for me but a place where I can actually feel like a bird, as there is no one to stop me from chanting Harshad's name ! So a big hug and a warm welcome to all of you.

Like I already mentioned it, that this is very very special FC for me, as Raghav, among all roles of Harshad is so much near and dear to me. It was my all time wish to see Harshad doing such a role. I'm really thankful to DSDDSB's cvs that they gave such a role to Harshad Chopda. And yes only Harshad could have done justice to Raghav!

For me, Raghav is a hero. Whatever he does, even the slightest movement made by him turns to be gigantic heroic act for me. So you can imagine, what a huge impact I have for him. And that background score, everything about him was just perfect! I couldn't have asked more! But the way they ended it. Yes I'm still not ready to accept the fact that Raghav is no more present on that show! I know people might be thinking I'm some insane girl, who can not even deal with a character's exit from a show. Well for me, Raghav is not "just" a character, it was my everyday routine to meet him and now, it seems like day hasn't ended yet!

You can see on first page, I have written about Raghav's last scene. But I want to confess it, that till now I haven't seen that scene. So if there is any mistake in that corner so you can correct me as I have only written what I read in those written updates.

And I apologise for being late to update this FC, due to certain circumstances I wasn't able to do it before. And yes some of you must be thinking what your creations doing on first page? Well I copied it from DSDDSB's forum, and if you have any issue with it then I can edit it, so no worries! I would like to thank all the siggy makers Sid, Sugi especially. I knw you guys are busy with stuff, but still there is always a next time! And yeah thank you sooo much Vandy Di for allowing me to make this FC and dedicate it to Raghav. And thanks for listening to my immature ideas! 

Now to the most important part of my "speech". This is my 61st HCFC. There were so many moments where I actually thought that now it's the time I should say bye bye to IF and this place, but seriously I couldn't, for some reasons or the other, I always did stick to it! I know I have never been active in forums, but jab se HCFC ka pata chala, I never had a reason to go there lol ! Anyway the point is, now it is the time I shall have to say bye. I know, I am not to say bye, I have been preparing myself for saying it since a year now and still I don't want to say it. But now I have to ! Okay I know some of you must be thinking I would be back in a week or even in a month as I can not stay away that long! But this time I am really serious! I don't know when I would be back! Basic reason of saying this is that I need to concentrate on my studies! It was never easy to carry both the things together! And obviously HC and HCFC being my first love(after so many crushes), so I have to come back Lolx! And about thesis on Harshad's pearly white teeth, well I haven't forgotten it, I will work on it but for that I need to become 100% dentist and for that I need to study! (I am making my mind to get serious in studies, and taking that as a reason ) 

It has really been a beautiful journey till now! There had been some weird discussions as well. Weird in a sense when I lost my temper to a member. I am really sorry to everyone who had been hurt because of those words, it has never been my intention to hurt someone but in that anger, sorry I am unable to control myself. And yes, there has been some really amazing moments as well, birthdays, new show, shirtless HC then anti shirtless HC and so many other moments which will always be there with me. Thank you so much for making so many beautiful memories with me. Love you All. And all thanks goes to Harshad as because of him I met you all! So All the love to Him!!

Take care And Keep Smiling 
Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 03 December 2012 at 10:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voice-Urooj_Harshad-..dreamygatz..Ephemera-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC #76 : Raghav-The Hero Lives On (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

congrats on the 76th fc everybody...

raghav will always remain a special character...
wish we could see more of himOuch

alina...well done...
it is indeed a special fcEmbarrassedWink

Edited by -vandy- - 13 December 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-..dreamygatz..Ephemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Raghav Raghav Raghav Day Dreaming

I have nothing much to say except that I love him and i miss him

I wish it did not end the way it did, I wish all that happened did not ... but thats only my wish and reality is not always according to our wishes and we have no choice but to accept it and move on

God bless Harshad

And Thank you Harshad for yet another character that we will remember and cherish

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 December 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
RAGHAVENDRA PRATAP SINGHDay Dreaming

i loved everything about him...Wink but still

1] His GOLDEN nature.Clap...i mean think about it ...he punished himself.Shocked..became bad in his mother's eyesBroken Heart...(a mother whom he loved more than his life)...he kept himself away from the place he could call as homeOuch..JUST BECAUSE he didn't want His dead brother's image to get tarnished in his mother's eyesClapDay Dreaming...he dint want the trust to be brokenOuch...look at him..for the name and trust of a dead person...he suffered pain much more than anyone's imagination.Clap..

2] he SUPPORTED sia when she herself was unable to help herselfClap!! even when he dint knew her past he trusted her with his lifeStarShocked...his krishSmile!! even when he fell in love the one face he coudnt see crying...he took all her pain and gave her only HAPPINESSSmile

3] he is an AWESOME dewar tooEmbarrassed...in the sense he was ready to forsake his familial ties just to be a pillar of strength to Komal...Smile

4]his BOND with Krish...an unparalleled,sweet,one-of-a-kind relation on the screen ever...need to say more?Tongue

5]his RAW ENERGYDay Dreaming!! although he tend to be short tempered and can't stand injustice and many times in the temper he has been blindfold...this very nature makes him more HUMANE...REAL...BELIEVABLE ...ENDEARING...and most importantly any one can relate to it..Big smile.
usually a character how much ever he/she may act nice there tends to have a lingering gulf between the character , audience  and the actor itself...
but not here the case is not so...HC...HC as Raghav blend so well that the gulf is almost absent!! and that is a very commendable act!!!ClapStar

6]His awesome PROTECTIVE nature towards taashu as an elder brotherClap...even though she did had a bit of resentment towards him at timesAngry.. still raghav was always there for her in good and bad...Smile

7]his FRIENDSHIP with sunder is so ADORABLE...the LOYALTY he showed is so RARE...and that inspires us a lotDay Dreaming

8]his ATTITUDE towards INJUSTICE ..his FIGHT against injustice,oppression,atrocities against the weak...is AWE INSPIRING...it reflects in the absolute loyalty the community people showed him...he RULED people's HEART by winning them..Day Dreaming.with utmost sincerity,commitment,love,kindness,and a heart which beat for there betterment

9] his INTELLIGENCE par excellence...his quick thinking,agility of mind saved the day many times...

10] he is a HERO in a true sense in that whatever role a man can have in his lifetime was dealt with nicely...be it a FAITHFUL LOVING AND SINCERE HUSBAND,SON,UNCLE,ELDER/YOUNGER BROTHER,DEWAR,FRIEND...and lots more...

i would even go further and say...HE IS THE MOST COMPLETE CHARACTER in recent times...and HC achieved it in spite of a severely crippled script...

proud to be HCian and raghavian...

god bless him and let no evil eyes touch  him...

HEROES NEVER DIE...HEROISM DEFIES DEATH!!!
DEATH IS THE NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE FOR A PREPARED MIND...
RAGHAV WAS BORN HERO 
HE LIVED A HERO'S LIFE
DIED BRAVELY and HEROICALLY 
DEATH DID happen in front of the whole world...but NEVER FOR US...
HE LIVES ON in the RICH LEGACY OF MEMORY HE MADE IN HIS WAKE

RAGHAV REDEFINED HEROISM 
GAVE NEW MEANING TO BRAVERY,LOVE,PASSION.HONESTY.FRIENDSHIP and many more aspects of humanity

p.s : sorry i could come up with this only...as a mere mention of Raghav makes me take a trip to dreamlandDay DreamingLOL
thanks for letting me say what i feltHug

as far as this FanClub is concerned...
its the ONE and ONLY place where i can say out  freely WHAT HC and his characters mean to me.Approve..and thankfully people UNDERSTAND MELOL...
warna asal zindagi mein tho...UnhappyDisapprove
khair...

i am happy to be part of this FCHug...der se join ki Embarrassedmagar itna pyaar mila mujhe idhar ki am very very indebted!!Hug

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME IN.Hug..LOVING MEEmbarrassed...and
 in a way I COULD BE WITH HC in here.Day Dreaming..
THANKS for make me feel CONNECTED with HC in here...EmbarrassedDay DreamingHug

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 03 December 2012 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
ye mera...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya