Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

I Know the rules yeah it's not against the rules to discuss a housemate and talk to a member if you disagree with them. Facts are on the table and just because you don't agree with them no need to throw a hissy fit over it ok? Shocked

I think no one is talking with u here...you r poking ur nose.

Why are u poking ur nose into a conversation which your not even in then? abit hypocriticle aint it? Lastly your not a mod that i should stop posting comments and learn to take criticism, not everyone wants to watch showmances like u do.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 150)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Totally.. BB's plan for love story is a flop.. ik pappi aur bas.. BB should concentrate more on Urva-Nik or even Nik-Kar would work but I like Urva-Nik more Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhunilusrkangelPriyaBBnishu786yipeesusan29Sunshine797purva

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

I Know the rules yeah it's not against the rules to discuss a housemate and talk to a member if you disagree with them. Facts are on the table and just because you don't agree with them no need to throw a hissy fit over it ok? Shocked

Talking to a member about the show is OK but there is no need for sarcastic taunts at members.

Sometimes the housemates talk about their shows and may be Vishal was doing the same and hence may be he said he is married with reference to the show. BB mutes or camera is shifted, lots of things happen and many things can be misinterpreted. So please lets not jump and start the blame game with members. Respect each other opinions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulANNMT.purvayipeesusan29nishu786

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by tanvismile

i pity those people who stil doesnt want to believe vishal is married when he himself said and when rajeev asked does the gal know abt it means the girl who he was dating for somany years know abt it,if it was only about breakup then rajeev would ask a question that she knows abt it.

You don't need to feel pity for anybody.. people here are sane enough to make their own judgment Smile you can believe anything you want and let us do the same Tongue

Even if the man himself says it they will not believe it so forget it man no use. They use there own views even if the man in front is saying he is married lmao LOL

In the show, contestants say stuff false also which the others dont know...but we google/research etc and are more informed !!!

well people hide their relationship status for sake of career but when they tell frankly then there is no doubt ,why will he tell lie that he s married

The BB game that they are playing, anything goes i guess...we also like/dislike people based on their actions daily Smile

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

guys back to live feed. urvashi gave her expert advice on women's problem to sana and sana talked about her parents n now moved to her career.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaBByipee

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Guys new DT kholo na 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaBBSunshine797

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Guys, please stop it. I am locking this thread as it is we have reached page 150. It is really sad that a small matter is blown out of proportion. Can someone please create a new one.

And no carry over any of this personal discussion in the new thread.

Thank you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulyipeeSunshine797

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Why are u poking ur nose into a conversation which your not even in then? abit hypocriticle aint it? Lastly your not a mod that i should stop posting comments and learn to take criticism, not everyone wants to watch showmances like u do.

Balbir goa,you should be last person to call other hypocrites LOL...just bcoz u changed ur user name,it doesn't mean that now u will give moral lecture. last season u were attacking members personally on Sky-Mehak threads.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.