Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Nik wants to take a walk with Kari.. she was crying beforeCry

he is caring ehh..Embarrassed isn't it hard for them for stay with the same people they were in a relationship once.. I can never do that.. she hugs him, talks to him and everything Confused

True.. they must have ended it mutuallySmile BTW she didn't go for a walk yet.. still talking to Sappy in kitchenTongue

Still Purvi.. still.. would be so odd..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 147)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

yesturday roltu started with her mummy , papa, chachi , mama etc today's kotak is filling in her space. sunny, cousin , brother etc.

purva

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Originally posted by tanvismile

i pity those people who stil doesnt want to believe vishal is married when he himself said and when rajeev asked does the gal know abt it means the girl who he was dating for somany years know abt it,if it was only about breakup then rajeev would ask a question that she knows abt it.

You don't need to feel pity for anybody.. people here are sane enough to make their own judgment Smile you can believe anything you want and let us do the same Tongue

Even if the man himself says it they will not believe it so forget it man no use. They use there own views even if the man in front is saying he is married lmao LOL

Will you guys please stop commenting about members here?? It's against IF rules..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaBBsusan29-MakhanMalaai-

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

i pity those people who stil doesnt want to believe vishal is married when he himself said and when rajeev asked does the gal know abt it means the girl who he was dating for somany years know abt it,if it was only about breakup then rajeev would ask a question that she knows abt it?

I really fail to understand why some members have to comment on other members or question them about their opinions. This is a BB6 forum and all the talks should be on the show content and not on members. Please refrain from talks on members and talk on the show. Thank you.

purvanishu786-MakhanMalaai-

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Nik wants to take a walk with Kari.. she was crying beforeCry

he is caring ehh..Embarrassed isn't it hard for them for stay with the same people they were in a relationship once.. I can never do that.. she hugs him, talks to him and everything Confused

True.. they must have ended it mutuallySmile BTW she didn't go for a walk yet.. still talking to Sappy in kitchenTongue

there dynamic is interesting karishma seems very secure with nik.. they seem to know each other really well.Embarrassed

PriyaBBpurva-MakhanMalaai-

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Still Purvi.. still.. would be so odd..

Hummm.. mujhe experience nahi hai lekin main bhi nahi kar paati shayad Confused

PriyaBB

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Ppl here is a Nikku elephant and Shikari Urvashi funny moment GIF

can I use it in my dabbaBig smile

ablazedmelody

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

i pity those people who stil doesnt want to believe vishal is married when he himself said and when rajeev asked does the gal know abt it means the girl who he was dating for somany years know abt it,if it was only about breakup then rajeev would ask a question that she knows abt it.

You don't need to feel pity for anybody.. people here are sane enough to make their own judgment Smile you can believe anything you want and let us do the same Tongue

Even if the man himself says it they will not believe it so forget it man no use. They use there own views even if the man in front is saying he is married lmao LOL

Will you guys please stop commenting about members here?? It's against IF rules..

I Know the rules yeah it's not against the rules to discuss a housemate and talk to a member if you disagree with them. Facts are on the table and just because you don't agree with them no need to throw a hissy fit over it ok? Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.