Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 151

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by Arsha_Kriyansh

BB is dumb as well as tharkii,Bathroom me hi zoom karta rahta he & today by mistake he made a announcement n mentioned dinesh in main house ROFL

I know and the clever housemates have guessed it, and BB was thinking of giving Aashka a grand entry back into the house, no suspense now ROFL

I know! 
Paagal BB,bdw when did he mentioned aashu's name?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 124)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

Kahan gaye sab, me scared on my own Embarrassed

Why? Did you see Imaam? Wink

Haan nayi to, of course, aap sab muj ko akela jo choor gaye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartz

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

BB is dumb as well as tharkii,Bathroom me hi zoom karta rahta he & today by mistake he made a announcement n mentioned dinesh in main house ROFL

I know and the clever housemates have guessed it, and BB was thinking of giving Aashka a grand entry back into the house, no suspense now ROFL

I know! 

No he did not mention Aashka's name, but if they heard Dinesh name then they must have realised that Aashka is there too coz she is more popular than him.

Arsha_Kriyansh

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I doubt Aansuka will do much if she is back apart from spreading her fangs to Sana and Dellu. 

Misfit

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

I know! 

No he did not mention Aashka's name, but if they heard Dinesh name then they must have realised that Aashka is there too coz she is more popular than him.

Fir toh dey must have guessed shayantani also :P 
bdw apka naam kya he?LOL

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
In the precap, Sana is jealous of Vish-Kar sitting together in the bed LOL
Sana is really dumb. 

Saniya93

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

BB is dumb as well as tharkii,Bathroom me hi zoom karta rahta he & today by mistake he made a announcement n mentioned dinesh in main houseROFL

I know and the clever housemates have guessed it, and BB was thinking of giving Aashka a grand entry back into the house, no suspense nowROFL

I doubt Aansuka will do much if she is back apart from spreading her fangs to Sana and Dellu.

Exactly she will only have sana and del... If she tries to poison pplz mind against one another they will c that when she was not here there was no negativity ppl were having fun and upon her arrival the same bullshit has started

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisfitMahek_No1

Martand

IF-Dazzler

Martand

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

spreading her... LOL

she will do emotional atyachar...on Sana of Sardar

Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.