Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 151

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Guys me too going . thanks yaar for all the fun nandini, purple and everybody. Thank you .
nandini - bye yaar. gn8 . will catch up with more sana pillu , nikku urvashi , sureley bulbul cuckoo nightingale vishal stories tomorrow . Gn8

Gn8 everybody , tc :)

See ya later Hug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 18 : Update Pg 1 (Page 120)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Can someone tell me about the bit about niketan putting ring on urvashi in todays live feed.

urvashi made paper ring n nik took it to see/observe it.. LOL then he said achi h ye.. LOL n then urva stretched her hand to get back the ring.. then kar commented " pehna de urvashi ne haath bhi agey kr diya"

nik - nahi abhi nahi.. EmbarrassedLOL

fir thodi der baad he slipped that ppr ring her her finger.. everyone clapped n then nik said "yayyy krli maine khud khushi" ROFL n then they discussed the heart n finger connection.. LOL

later mink asked nik - shadi kb kr raha hai..
nik - kiski?? ROFL

His one liners are too good LOL
Nik and Urva are one of the best contestants in all the BB seasons. 

This season is itself best season of BB..Thumbs Up they all r quite decent.. Big smile n i toh totally love nik urva.. EmbarrassedLOL

Sunshine797

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Dellu is damn annoying...I don't want to do planning plotting ...blah blah ...I don't want to play game ...blah blah. Rajeev came to talk to her about captainship and she started her annoying drama. 
After Aansuka its time for her to be OUT OUT OUT. Her face expressions are damn irritating...the way she tries to act holier than thou Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluMisfitSunshine797~~~~Chits1

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Can someone tell me about the bit about niketan putting ring on urvashi in todays live feed.

urvashi made paper ring n nik took it to see/observe it.. LOL then he said achi h ye.. LOL n then urva stretched her hand to get back the ring.. then kar commented " pehna de urvashi ne haath bhi agey kr diya"

fir thodi der baad he slipped that ppr ring her her finger.. everyone clapped n then nik said "yayyy krli maine khud khushi" ROFL n then they discussed the heart n finger connection.. LOL

nik - kiski?? ROFL

Thanks, dammit I missed it, they are great together (I mean as friends), I am loving their bonding but BB does not show this in the episode, why does BB think that we only want to see fights.

i think they themselves dnt want BB to air all that.. LOL wrna BB toh kbse love story dhundh raha hai.. ROFL

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Originally posted by Arsha_Kriyansh

anybody left to wish me goodnight?? ROFL

Mee LOL
goodnight! LOL

u too.. tata tc.. Big smile

Arsha_Kriyansh

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplypurple

lol a police wala crashed into Rajev's car and ran away. ROFL

Sab ajeeb cheeze uske saath hi hoti he ROFL ROFL

Woh is liye ke woh khud ajeeb hain ROFL

Uske Jokes OMG hahahahhahah ROFLROFL
Today in the epi delu said this is not the right time to talk about all dis n he said kal subhay free ho hahahahhhahaha ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL Rajeev and his jokes man.  I don't know what to think of this man, sometimes I like him and then other times I don't.  He is making a fool of himself, why does he not stay away from Dillu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MisfitBartzArsha_Kriyanshsimplypurple

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bartz

nik - kiski?? ROFL

His one liners are too good LOL
Nik and Urva are one of the best contestants in all the BB seasons. 

This season is itself best season of BB..Thumbs Up they all r quite decent.. Big smile n i toh totally love nik urva.. EmbarrassedLOL

For me its not the best season as most of the contestants are too boring. 
Nik and Urva are good Big smile

~~~~

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplypurple

lol a police wala crashed into Rajev's car and ran away. ROFL

Sab ajeeb cheeze uske saath hi hoti he ROFL ROFL

Woh is liye ke woh khud ajeeb hain ROFL

Uske Jokes OMG hahahahhahah ROFLROFL
Today in the epi delu said this is not the right time to talk about all dis n he said kal subhay free ho hahahahhhahaha ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL Rajeev and his jokes man.  I don't know what to think of this man, sometimes I like him and then other times I don't.  He is making a fool of himself, why does he not stay away from Dillu.

hahahah he has no self respect,delu ke piche pada rehta he ROFL
Today the way he was telling jokes to sana was damn funnyROFL
Pura ka pura paagal he! 

Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.