Dekha Ek Khwaab

how u all know that some one had post anything??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

safia25

safia25

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
guys i wanna know that how u all know that someone had post on IF about DEK or MANVEER..just like few mins before knew that i had post the num of sony tv..so how they saw my post...plz help me as i new at IF...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how u all know that some one had post anything??" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Shifat..

..Shifat..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I'm also new here.but i know about ur post by my mobile phone.at first u should go to dek forum then click the 'feed' option,after that click 'dek rss feed'.but i don't get this feed option in my pc..

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
You just have to click in Dekha ek khwab forum and then whatever post is made you will be able to view it and also the name of the person who posted

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
it will all be available in DEK forum page...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top