Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Kahin Toh Hoga Woh - OS

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
                                                                 Kahin Toh Hoga Woh.
She heard a loud knock at her door. She was shocked to hear such a big noise, she quitely opened the door and saw him. " Why are you here? Don't ever dare to come here. " with this she shut the door. He stood there shouting " I need to talk to you dammit. Open the Door " he stood there for 2 hours but still she didn't open the door. This was it. They're relationship was ruined totally ruined. When he came there to explain everything to her she didn't even bother to listen to him once.
Flashback~
Manyata came running at Udayveer's  palace in the middle of the night just to wish him " Happy Birthday. " She walked inside and wished Uncle Giriraj. She ran to his room.
" Ummm Baby, I need you. "  Natasha a challu girl said. She went close to Udayveer and kissed him on his lips and started unbottoning his shirt. He pushed her away at once " What are you doing Natasha? I cleared it out long back.. I just don't love you " he said in the coldest tone. She didn't bother and removed his shirt and pushed him down on the bed. He tried to get up.
Just when Manyata entered inside. " Surparice.. " She was shocked to see what was infront of her. Was it a night mare? No it wasn't. It was the harsh reality of her life. Without speaking a word she ran out of the palace in full speed.

~~~~

She sat there in the middle of the night. Tears rolling down her eyes. She was broken. Completely broken. Those images were recollecting in her eyes. She got up and tightened her fist. " I hate you Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh. I hate you. "  While she completed her sentence Udayveer came running and he placed his hand on her shoulder. " Don't even dare to touch me " she said in a harsh way. She walked aways angrily. " Listen to me Princess.. just once. Please "  She stopped there and turned around. " What is left to hear Yuvraaj ? All those promises and love.. it was all fake, wasn't it? I know what you're gonna say to clarify yourself.  Ohh Princess I'm innocent that girl was trying to force herself on me.. and all that shi*. "
She ran away.

He sat there in dismay. A tear escaped his eyes. He promised himself to get her back.

Present. ~

Manyata cried the whole day. She missed him and regreted the way she behaved. She heard a slight knock at the door. " Come in " and she saw Unnati walking inside. She ran to hug her. She was seeing her after almost a half decade. " How are you ? " Manyata asked her. " Not so fine Yuvraani Manyata Kumari. " Unnati said ina firm tone.  " Why what happend? "

" Did you even bother to know what had happend that night? Did you even know what Dada is going through. For 5 years he has been waiting for you Manyata. 5 years. He is totally innocent Manyata. that girl was trying to force herself on him. But now, he has lost all his hope. He's gone. " Unnati said while crying. " Where? " asked a shocked and guilty Manyata. " I don't know. " said Unnati.

This was when her search began.. She needed to find her true love. She needed to find Udayveer.. her Udayveer.

Edited by princess_T - 19 November 2012 at 4:58am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01malikmehreen95Rsaakkarockstar4eva55PriyashDekpari.prishaarna753seratpreya_radevShazziepia.rahaAsmimelodyprincessSonia.maleficent...IshqShava..Roze12...navina...Ashvikian_AK

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I wrote something on ManVeer after a long time... So tell me guyz do you like it?
Do hit the LIKE button if you like it..
Sorry if I wasted ur time..

Tanvi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsmimelodyRoze12...navina...

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
res Embarrasseditna chota font sizeLOLab mekko aisay prna paray gaGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roze12

Chal tere liye.. Bada kar dal ti hu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huma12.Roze12

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

yayy thank u tanvi jaanEmbarrassed

princess_T

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Yeh itna bas hai ki aur bada karu?

Roze12

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

bas theek ha itna jaanLOLwrna tou mekko bolay ge blind ha kiaROFL
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

bas theek ha itna jaanLOLwrna tou mekko bolay ge blind ha kiaROFL

Lolzz.. agar aur karne ko bolti.. Toh mein woh bolne hee wali thi LolzzLOL

Roze12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index