An open letter to Barun and Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sfarazi

IF-Dazzler

sfarazi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Dear Barun and Sanaya,

I don't know what the chances are of you reading this letter but I have written it anyway in the hope that perhaps you will come across it and see the effect your magic has had on me. I was one of those cynics who laughed at Hindi serials because of how over dramatic they were, how their plot lines had no direction and how there was excessive rona dhona rather than meaningful emotion but my trip to Bangladesh last year changed my life! Big smile
My grandma is an avid follower of SP and Colors serials and see requested me to sit down with her to watch her favourite shows. She went on and on about this show which had a character called Khushi who was beyond hilarious and looked like one of those mannequins you see in shopping centres.
So I put all judgement aside, turned off my logic and fixed my attention on Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon which was the time I realised that I would become obsessed with Arshi. This is a credit to you Barun and Sanaya! Clap
I'm sure you know that your fans love you but I think Star plus owe you both a lot because you guys are the reason why most people stop everything to watch your amazing chemistry at 8 and 8:30 pm respectively.
Honestly, I laughed with you, cried with you, dreamt with you, loved with you and hurt with you as well over the past year. I felt like I was living in the same world as you two because you guys weren't acting but you were living your characters as well. I hope that neither of you forget what this show has given you or what this show has given us because I want you two be together forever has best friends off-screen and Arshi on-screen.
To Barun, I know you've decided to leave but you will always be here with us in our hearts and minds because you've made a permanent spot their with your exceptional acting ability, humour and humble personality.
To Sanaya, after Barun leaves I will be watching the show for you because you were the reason I started watching the show! My grandma was right - you are beyond hilarious, the most gorgeous actress and deserving of more awards and nominations.
To both of you, Arnav and Khushi hamesha ek saath rahege no matter what paths you both take!
LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE FOR BOTH OF YOU AND SEE YOU ON TV LOL

From someone who appreciates magic,

Shegufta <3
Shegufta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.loverUnfinishednavya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An open letter to Barun and Sanaya" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top