TOI: Imam ousted from BB-6? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Why man why, why couldn't he control himself for the main house. Gave us ray of light and took it away in an instant. Stupid guy, what a waste of our entertainment. 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg...!!...the chatterbox out finally...!!...oops...so early...!!...theek hai...he was irritating to hell...this much ki i felt like tying him to railway tracks nd make rajdhani express help him attain nirvana...but he cud have created more entertainment for us bechaare bigg boss nd ashka ke maare viewers...!!...sigh...!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Imam thinks he is the best and rest others are fools
he is guy who all time does is self praising 🥱
i found his golden colour and his costume such clownish types 😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am glad this rude guy is out of the house..he didnt let the poor guy speak and was bla bla blaing all the time☢️..the idiot didnt listen only wants to have listners🤢..am so glad he's gone🥳
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh No!! U can't disappoint us like this Imam!!!  I had really high expectations from him! He was totally bigg boss masala material!! Complete entertainer!  I sooo wanted to see his 'equation' with Urvashi & Sapna! But

That means Ashka ne zaroor kuchh ache karm kiye honge pichhle janam me!! 🤣 She got spared so soon!!! 😆 Nways! Now looking forward to see wat actually happened there!! 😆
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Imam was a good entertainer!! I found him Idiot Aashka slightly provoked him and he became mad!! I want him in the main house!! 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So much potential and made a complete hash of it!😕

The idiot set up a scorching pace and went too fast too soon!🤢

Can sit in his matching petticoat-blouse and watch Big Boss's both houses from his Baanswaara home now!
🤣
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Can sit in his matching petticoat-blouse and watch Big Boss's both houses from his Baanswaara home now!
🤣

No way sirji, he will be back!! In the history of BB, it is rare to get namoonas like him. They will bring him back to the main house, just you wait 😃
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurusbb

No way sirji, he will be back!! In the history of BB, it is rare to get namoonas like him. They will bring him back to the main house, just you wait 😃

I know...he is very promising.

It seems he broke too many things yesterday! If they bring him back, they would have to accept matching behavior!😊

-Cruiser- thumbnail
hope he comes back...😛 Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago