SBS:AarYa diwali & ZRA arriving together:Updted - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I changed ass to grey colour 😛😆😆

SBS did another bomb blast for high point of the week which might not go down well with many and according to them  , Aarti will agree to give Ansh's bone marrow to Prashant and this way Prashant's life will b saved ...

Now God save aarti😡😆!
lol jyoti... ur ass-colour is grey? 😛

as for the high point... no comments till the actual episode..
thank you 
ZRA going to be a big affair 
dying to gurmeet and kratika

PV segment---
wow !!! so, we are going to get another cute romantic scene of arya
yash is so vulnerable 
he is scared of injection, cracker, joy ride and what not yet he is  super hero  

Wow just now watched the segement on dailymotion. So superb yaar and yash's fear for crackers is so funny
Thanks for sahring dear 😛

I Guess after being saved Prashant will want his son BACK !!! and his parents will support him

Originally posted by ronshaan

I Guess after being saved Prashant will want his son BACK !!! and his parents will support him

Yes I feel the same ...

I guess once Aarti reaches to the hospital with Ansh , we might see Dubeys going on a emortional blackmailing spree again and forcing her to do this bone marrow transplant for Prashant's life .. sighh Yash will b kept in dark again

After this as usual , Diwali will happen and Aarti might think chalo with this bone marrow fiasco done , all dangers gone now .. thats why in SBS segment she is looking all relieved when Yash was doing diwali decoration 🤔 ...

But somehow Prashant might start showing his true colours once his life is saved .. he might trick Yash with friendship game and get an entry in Scindia mansion as Yash's buddy .. thats what the diwali promo suggests na when they talk about Prashant's entry on diwali 🤔.. This is when Aarti will realise what a big blunder she did by keeping Yash in dark and feeding milk to a snake 🤢...
thanks a lot jyoti😃...
oh no Aarti this is just not done how can she accept without Yash's permission???
Haha Jyo dear, you can't resist going away from the forum for long.. anayway, good to have you vevry now and then ..thanks a lot for the WU's..you just gotta love AarYa each and every appearance😳
did'nt watch it but it's seems awesome, AarYa's dIwali😃, can't wait.
ZRA😃 can't wait for my Gurika.
plzzz anyone post the pics of segments.
TFS!!
Haven't  watched it yet but your WU is so awesome ...👏...MMM really waiting for some aarya romance before the next explosion.
Thanks Dear❤️🤗
see you soon INSHA ALLAH AT DC again