Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Friday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 19 - 23 Nov" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for he update Roja...

Why Sharadha missing these days , hope she returns today..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanShemmorojapoooo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja.

good thing viji would be getting the scholarship but as you have said, this thing is definitely pop up near future. I wished a certain aspect was establish during this argument.. Something that can avoid such problem in future.

Come to think of it, Every country should start looking into this. There are many Viji's in many places.. they have talent yet it cant be brought out due to situation's like this. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmorojapoooo

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hi roja

thanks for update.  i too feel arjun could have argued more forcefully about viji instead of bringing alumni into the picture who have nothing to do with the case other than establishing chokka sir's credentials. its not his credibility thats in question but the sexual nature of viji that is being discussed.  more emphasis should have been given to docotr's testimony, lab tests, and scientific proof to show viji is more of a gal than a boy etc etc.   today the episode sucked big time and even mani padma comedy was kindah forced and dint come off naturally.  when aditya comes n padma puttin her hand on her shoulder... so contrived... i am sure even Padma felt awkward ! lol...

Diya65

Diya65

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thnkss for the update...

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THanks for the update Roja..

Loved Sharadha arjun interatio.. but still i cant belive was it arjun who mistook his friend..

Ketu90

Ketu90

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja. I did like the viji case and thought Arjun argued quite well. Being too technical might actually be quite difficult in such case as it has more to do with Human body. 

Sharadha is finally back!! I loved the scene with her and Arjun very well acted. Sharadha is seriously a wonderful character. I am still not very happy with Arjun as he thought so badly of her. SHe might have forgiven him I have not.

Mani Padama scenes, hate the fact that they seem to be making Mani and Padma kind of an item. I know Sharadha and Mani will get together eventually but still these Padama seems to lack the chemistry Mani and Sharadha had so naturally. I wish the directors would soon have a Mani Sharadha scene or atleast a group scene in which both of them are a part of.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanpreetipcShemmorojapoooo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja Aunty for the wonderful Updates! ClapStar

Finally Sharada is back Dancing Happy to see Arjun and Sharada talking after a long time. Still Arjun was a bit too much last time, anyways happy that friends reunited nu.

Somehow I cant see Mani with Padma. LOL He should be paired with Sharada and not Padma. Both looks like siblings ROFL Hope we can see soon one scene with M&S like Ketu90 commented Big smile

hopper_oceanpreetipcrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.