Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham 19 - 23 Nov

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for he update Roja...

Why Sharadha missing these days , hope she returns today..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja.

good thing viji would be getting the scholarship but as you have said, this thing is definitely pop up near future. I wished a certain aspect was establish during this argument.. Something that can avoid such problem in future.

Come to think of it, Every country should start looking into this. There are many Viji's in many places.. they have talent yet it cant be brought out due to situation's like this. 🤔

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi roja

thanks for update.  i too feel arjun could have argued more forcefully about viji instead of bringing alumni into the picture who have nothing to do with the case other than establishing chokka sir's credentials. its not his credibility thats in question but the sexual nature of viji that is being discussed.  more emphasis should have been given to docotr's testimony, lab tests, and scientific proof to show viji is more of a gal than a boy etc etc.   today the episode sucked big time and even mani padma comedy was kindah forced and dint come off naturally.  when aditya comes n padma puttin her hand on her shoulder... so contrived... i am sure even Padma felt awkward ! lol...

Wonderfullife thumbnail
THanks for the update Roja..

Loved Sharadha arjun interatio.. but still i cant belive was it arjun who mistook his friend..
Ketu90 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Roja. I did like the viji case and thought Arjun argued quite well. Being too technical might actually be quite difficult in such case as it has more to do with Human body. 

Sharadha is finally back!! I loved the scene with her and Arjun very well acted. Sharadha is seriously a wonderful character. I am still not very happy with Arjun as he thought so badly of her. SHe might have forgiven him I have not.

Mani Padama scenes, hate the fact that they seem to be making Mani and Padma kind of an item. I know Sharadha and Mani will get together eventually but still these Padama seems to lack the chemistry Mani and Sharadha had so naturally. I wish the directors would soon have a Mani Sharadha scene or atleast a group scene in which both of them are a part of.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Roja Aunty for the wonderful Updates! 👏⭐️

Finally Sharada is back  Happy to see Arjun and Sharada talking after a long time. Still Arjun was a bit too much last time, anyways happy that friends reunited nu.

Somehow I cant see Mani with Padma. 😆 He should be paired with Sharada and not Padma. Both looks like siblings 🤣 Hope we can see soon one scene with M&S like Ketu90 commented 😃
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks roja for the updates!!

I don't think Padma is interested in Mani.. guess she is gona break his heart too 😉 And it would be good... hoping Indra would see something between them and try to push both of the to see the same 😛

i so loved the part mani denying the fact he took the case only for padma but later when his jollufying.. indra giving him look and mani giving back thirithu muzhi 🤣 and how he gently reminding Indra she got important file to check 🤣 indhra look was super 🤣

yesterday episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣 waiting for Roja to updates and will comment later!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Missing Mani and Shardad scenes . Ratna akka ithuvum super Indra ve idea koduthu Mani Divya va pirichudalam lol .
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roja is down - fever, cough, cold - on strong medication. Will do both the updates tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay folks. A thousand apologies. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
So sad please take care Roja ...