SP: Swamini Bua should forgive Dadaji

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain News
HOME  SHOWS  EK HAZAARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAIN  NEWS  Swamini bua should forgive Dadaji
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Swamini bua should forgive Dadaji

Tweet   
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Things haven't been normal in the family for the past few days. Maanvi's discovery of Karan and then the revelation from Dadaji has shaken all of us. I wish things are sorted soon.

Maanvi did a great job of finding Karan.Swamini bua is grateful to her. We all are very happy too that he has joined the family. But there have been a few repercussions. The fact that Dadaji paid to keep Karan away from bua, has shocked us all. But we are slowly trying to come to terms with it, now that he has askedbua to forgive him.

I wish bua understands Dadaji's point of view as there are always two sides to a coin. He must have thought he is taking a decision that was best for bua and Karan under the circumstances. We all make mistakes and we should learn to be more forgiving. Though it is not easy but I am sure that with time, wounds will heal.

Now, we all are curious to know more about Karan and to bring him in the family fold. He has missed so many years of his life being away from us, we need to make up for all those moments. I wish the tension between Swamini bua and Dadaji is resolved soon and they get back to being normal. I feel that the sooner things settle; the better it will be for all of us. But then, time is the biggest healer. I hope this phase passes soon.

Thank-you for all your support in this difficult phase!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234sanjana_coolWhite-Rose....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Swamini Bua should forgive Dadaji" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

sanjana_cool

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_cool

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
tfsBig smile

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler