Cookie.gurnani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its been one month since no sneha kapoor on screen and one month 14 days no sneha in d industry..
How does it feels guys ?
:( 
πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awful...A void which can neva be filled by nyone.😭😭😭

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zak231

Awful...A void which can neva be filled by nyone.😭😭😭

agreed !! πŸ˜”
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jst tears..
tears..
nd tears...
no one cn fill hr space...in my heart...nd evn cnt tk hr space..
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It feels like πŸ˜’
At least Swayam aka Shantanu is there!!To save SwaRon..😊

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dat incompleteness is definitely dre...feel like something BIG is missing...and you know sometimes i feel like Sneha hasnt left D3...she is just taken a brk and will resume for shooting...you know like how leads disappear for sometime in the shows...whenever i see her in old scenes on YT i get really upset and feel like want her backk...i try to stay away form YT videos...dont watch it often dats why...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

dat incompleteness is definitely dre...feel like something BIG is missing...and you know sometimes i feel like Sneha hasnt left D3...she is just taken a brk and will resume for shooting...you know like how leads disappear for sometime in the shows...whenever i see her in old scenes on YT i get really upset and feel like want her backk...i try to stay away form YT videos...dont watch it often dats why...

Ya I too miss her . missing is small word for her , when I watch swaron vms and old Swaron in YT iam disturbed I can't take it my whole day will be mess dats y iam avoiding YT now a days . I miss her like 24/7 how how could I forget her she is da beauty of Swaron
Cookie.gurnani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sooo true guys !
I was watching all d possible videos yest (18th - one month )
D3 is just so incomplete without Sneha Kapoor πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hats off to Sneha Kapoor who shown her talent for 2 years and completed 300 episodes πŸ€—

#We miss you Sneha Kapoor !
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

Same here dear since d day Sneha di left i never felt she had left d show i feel as if she has just taken a break and whenever Sharon wud b back in d3 it wud b None other dan Sneha Kapoor but it seems lyk a dream now Msng her badlyyy want her back
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ask me that..its pathetic,hard to believe that the gal whom i adore so much is no more a part of this industry..it hurts to say this also😭