Predict top 5 finalists!!

salman206 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There were 5 finalists in the last season of Bigg Boss. Juhi, SKY, SID, Mahek & Amar. Juhi won the season.

I guess there would be 5 finalists in this season too as there have been too many wildcard entires already; Karishma, Dinesh, Aashka, Imam, Mink & Vishal.

My top 5 finalists would be:

1. Delnaaz Irani: Pretty obvious. She will never get majority of votes from the housemates and her
angle with Rajeev. Bigg Boss taking her to the finals.

2. Rajeev Paul: His friendship with fishy kapoor and the get together angle with Delnaaz. Bigg boss wont kick him out till the finals.

3. Urvashi Dholakia: She is the firehouse of this season.

4. Niketan Madhok: Silent player will survive till the finals.

5. Vrajesh Hirjee: He is the Vindoo Dara Singh of this season.

Vishal needs to do something urgently to get notice otherwise he is going out like MINK this fridayt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.urvashi
2.rajeev
3.niketan
the rest 2 im confused sana vishal karishma

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Urvashi , Niketan, Sana , Delnaz, cant predict fifthone
ashuka aur baki uske 4 aansu
richasrivas79 thumbnail
Deli
Rajev 
Urvashi
Niketan
Aashka
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1. Delnaz-- she is the silent snake in the house, the only thing is that no one has realized how poisonous she is and keep petting her! Ashka is still oblivious even after her eviction, only Urvashi has noticed it so far, and is calling out on Delupilu's crap.

2. Urvashi-- smart as hell and plays the game well, her strategies will keep her in top 5-- unless she looses her temper again which will make other people nominate her.

3. Niketan-- again, a smart cookie and his chugalkhoor nature will take him far. But he needs to come into lime light with some entertainment, otherwise the audience may find him boring and lose interest. Maybe pick up on the constant hints that Mink is throwing at him, just for the heck of an interesting angle! That will ensure his position to the top 5, if he's that smart to realize this, that is. 

4. Rajeev-- as much as I dislike this lecherous chipku, I think his angle with Delnaaz and fishy kapoor will take him far. Not to mention, he's a complete idiot and makes a fool out of himself constantly, which can be pretty entertaining. 

I can't predict the fifth contestant-- It might be a tie between-- Vishal/Sana/Vrajesh

Vrajesh-- because of his troublemaking and entertaining qualities. He sides with no one, and that has already started backfiring on him, so can't say.

Vishal-- because he's the silent player till now, and looks kinda dumb so far, but his "I'm playing with my gut" can take him far if everything else remains constant. Also the romance angle with Sana, hopefully they do something about it soon, otherwise the audience will soon be bored of this boring eye candy. 

Sana-- same reason, romance angle and totally dumb, but "I'm the youngest, play with my heart and am deemed harmless by everyone" can take her forward. Also her alliance to the strongest contestant, Delu can take her far. 

Edited by coolfire - 11 years ago