Ignore Babloo

sdias thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think everyone's giving too much of importance to Babloo and Pinky so what everyone should do is to ignore him completely. They can intervene when they want to but not help him out when they must.
Like in the last episode - the family should have ignored his announcement of sending Sonu to boarding school. Tuntun should have told Ganga and Pinto and Krishna - "there goes Master, he thinks he is right." Ganga should have told Tuntun "what can we do he is simply trying hard as possible to ruin that child's life."
Then the next morning they should have hidden Sonu. But when Babloo and Pinky search for him they should have ignored him completely and simply said "Sonu must have done something to avoid the father's hitler style living."
No one should have shown any concern and on the other hand they should have told him this is the result of your follies for first marrying Pinky and then trying to send Sonu to boarding school.
They should have completely avoided him. And when Pinky talks to them she too should have been avoided.
but no this family is continously running behind them for everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Probably they would have ignored him for all other things but since it was concerning Sonu, they could not. He was after all their lovely grand child very lovable and in need of complete family support and understanding.

Also - they are finding it difficult to stay cool as you suggested because they are very anxious about the next move of Pinky because of her repeated efforts to do something to break the peace of the family...

So they do over react and in the process give away their plan...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with Shanti Di that they would have ignored him if the matter would have related to them but unfortunately the matter was related to Sonu which they couldn't able to neglect .And So they had to interfere in it resulting all this .
taahir004 thumbnail
I agree with Shanti & Moni
@ sdias

Because a child is involved in this situation it would only be right if the entire family gets worked up
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: taahir004

I agree with Shanti & Moni

@ sdias

Because a child is involved in this situation it would only be right if the entire family gets worked up

Yes To Tackle with this Situation Whole Family was reqd to be together to handle it . It was not in hands of an individual.