Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahaana

ROSHNI...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

What kind of shows do you watch currently?

I m taking my thanks back...i realized i was already a part of this CC nu..๐Ÿ˜†
I don't get time to watch any shows regularly :/ i already have last 2 weeks episodes of KYY to watch :( 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^KYY has became melodramatic lately with the sacrifice stuff -_-  
pontiacbandit thumbnail

I heard Daniel was bumped off ...I bet thats why you tries so hard to convince us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AHHH! RIGHT! :'(
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I finally caught up with Arrow S3. Finished the midseason finale 15 minutes ago and I am still in shock. What. Just. HAPPENED??!!! Omg I don't know how to react :|
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: somergasm.

^ ๐Ÿฅบ Two seasons to catch up yeah?!

Of Revenge? No just this one if I do. I watched till S3.

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Hi ppl 

Meliii ๐Ÿค— Thanks for the invite...and i see Neethz here...I was missing her just now after seeing our old scrap chat ๐Ÿค— How are you dear???

and Viz ๐Ÿค—

Hii Rosh๐Ÿค— How are you, my dost? Love your avi <33

OMG..I forgot you were yet to watch season 3๐Ÿคฃ.

Since I already gave you heads up...CATCH it UP!!!

Thea was manipulated by Malcolm so she doesnt know she killed Sara. And sadly she thinks Malcolm is nice without knowing he set up her brother against The league of assassins. I heard Oliver will appear in the flash back scenes for the next 3 episodes..They will focus on Black Canary and the Atom I guess๐Ÿค”.

Its funny how the Arrow preview for next episode (January) has highest views on YT compared to other shows๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Everyone were  curious about Ollie fate I guess๐Ÿ˜†.

So we are shipping the same couples in Everest..Its nice to read your takes there๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Haha, well I have watched it now. Though I wish I would've waited till closer to the winter premiere now๐Ÿ˜› I don't for even a minute believe that Ollie is dead but the scene still affected me so much! What will they do now? I don't have any kind of access to spoilers so I don't know what to expect.

Aw, no present day Ollie for 3 episodes!! I will miss him. I've really grown to be fond of the character and how far he has come in the last two seasons. I am not half a fan of who he was in his time away from home, though I know that it's important they show those years as well. But he loves his family so much despite all they've done. He's almost got himself killed to save his sister. THAT's family, not what Malcolm did.

Lol about the YT video. Of course everyone's curious but considering it's the highest views, they really don't give away anything! Well, as long as he doesn't disappear for another 5 years, I guess we can deal with what comes. I don't know how keen I would be on the comic books mythology but while I would always be an Ollie girl, Ray Palmer is my guilty pleasure this season so far.

Honestly, I don't see any other couple except for the one we are shipping on Everest. There are complications but no third angle as such. Thanks for appreciating my takes. I can't wait for the expedition to begin! They wasted so much time on Yeti๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I'm back to this CC aftr a long time..
Hi Rosh , Mel , Nitz , Viz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Hii, Swetha๐Ÿค— Hope you're doing well. Nice to see you after so long :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Everest and ADHY are the Best shows currently.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž