**Bommalattam Nov 2012 Updates Archives! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaselvalakshmisahanarajamara_50Janu_SK_hopper_oceanatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam Nov 2012 Updates Archives! (Page 3)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Tuesday 27 / 11 / 12 Episode No 29

Neela chayam veluthu pOcch dum dum dum
Devi Vesham Kalainji pOcch dum dum dum

Chids is advising Varghese and Varghese is categorical "yoivv, practical aa pesa matte?? forget and forgive nna epdiyya?? Enakku ava face le un pillai face than theriyarathu !!! Best vazhi enna theriyumaa?? Santhosh ai pOttu thallittu, na jail kku pOren. Enakku state sapadu pOdum, say what? " Badri says that they should leave "apram when he is saner, we can talk" . Inge, love birds are having a drink - Bharathy says that she is surprised that the people should think of her as an actress. (same sentiments here ma. Konjam acting lessons eduthuttu vanthu nadikkalaame !!) Kathir says that she was sitting like a plucked chicken in the office " they saw your fear and construed that you must be the new one " Bharathy says that one measured the height and the other asked about her Tamizh skills. Kathir says that it is rare to find a Tamizh speaking girl in the film world " vara pOnnukku Tamizh sOlli kuduthe pathi naal pOgum, they must have been happy that they are spared of that trouble " Kathir talks about their last observation "that we both are a semai jOdi " Bharathy blushes - illai, romba try panraanga , vekkam laam varave maatten adam panrathu !!

EnnavO onnume nadakkatha mathiri Chids and Badri drinking coffee. As luck would have it, they end up in the restaurant of Devi's would have been - Chids observes that the boy did not like Devi and it is puttu puttu vaikkira time - threatening with the pistol varai vila vaariya sOlli ttu final punch aa " how about your daughter being a woman for starters?" Chids kku sabtha naadiyum adangi pOchu. Pinne?  coffee kudikjka vantha edathile  scorpion kadicha??

Late night - Chittu kuruvi chittu kuruvi sethi theriyuma?? Veettai vittu veliye pOna Devi thirumbalai , innum veedu thirumbalai - Chids waits for darling daughter. Mrs and Mr Nats kneading their hands. Finally Nats goes to anna  and asks him to rest "I will wait for Devi " Anna is not game. Finally Madam torture arrives and orders Chithi to bring the food to her room. CHids confronts daughter and she explodes " who are you to ask me all this?" Nats tries to pacify her but she asks "where was he all these days?" Chids shouts...Devi egurufies...Nats and wife are uncomfortable - Roja joots

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 27 November 2012 at 6:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50Januhopper_ocean_SK_nithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
update by SUmi
Episode 30 Nov 28 2012

Chids sogama sitting...Thinks abt his daughter's behaviour towards him...Devi's pasa mazhai dialogues ellam rewind senju otting...Chids bro nattu comes and asks him why he is still awake...Tells him to go and sleep...illainna BP,sugar all will go high...Neenga illainna what will happen to us...(Ada paavi manusha...night la konjam neram muzhuchirundha sangu oodhi milk oothi,rice potruveenga  olarukke)...

Chids says...eppadi samalichinga indha devi ya?...nattu says anything for u anne...Devi  and santhosh are like rendu avataram...I dont know ippadi spoil aavanga nnu chids polambs  and starts crying...Bro joins azhugatchi session...anne dont cry anne...dont cry...i cant see u like this anne...Bro again starts something wrong will happen to u anne song...take rest anne...Chids sends him away saying he will go to sleep...

Bro goes to his room and and turns and says ..."ivanukkaga rombha act panna vendirukke!!"...

Sridevi group of companies...Dandanakka bgm playing...Office la oruthar doing walking practice(naidu)...Some suresh gets up and walk panna uncle sys yov suresh...go back to ur seat...chairman varumbodhu everyone should be in their seat...Suresh says...sir  toilet poren sirLOL..iam a sugar patient...Naidu perunthanmaiya says poi tholai...

Another member comes and asks...perusu coming today va?...Naidu replies...not only today...he will visit daily hereafter...Nattu comes and takes naidu to his room...Nattu says...ellam fraud files eduthu vachiteengala?..nattu says unga fraud,thillumullu ellam safe aa irukku sir...Chids arrives and nattu runs to welocme him...

Nattu introduces staffs to chids...Oru seat la aala kanum...Naidu says that bharathy's seat...Chids says its 11am...innum office kku varala??no dicipline,no punctuality..Why r u keeping such staff here?...He goes inside and sits in his chair...he asks for all important files...Naidu says ellam imp files are with bharathy...Chids angry...

Nattu says bharathy is the most efficient staff in our office...She is very punctual...but now shehas resigned her job...Naidu gives the resingation letter to chids and chids smiles seeing the letter...is this a resignation letter?/...asks chids...and read the letter...it says..."anbulla naidu anna...i'll not come to office hereafter...pls do me a favour...pls water the plants..."...Chids morachufying and naidu says sorry sir...that letter is for me...here is the resignation letter...(what a waste of time...waste of time...Angry)...

Chids tells nattu to settle all the accs ...Chids asks abt bharathy...and naidu says she loves flowers very much...Chids says now i understand why santhosh asked me to send flowers from swiss...good she resigned her job...I dont want her to seeher again here...Nattu and naidu comes out...and nattu smiles and naidu shows thumpsup...

Varghese's wife reshmi...crying crying...Mom comes and asks her ...naan poi maapu kitta pesittu varattuma?Reshmi viratuffies her mom and mom leaves sadly...

Chids and badri comes to reshmi's house...Chids says enna solluvangalo?...Badri says nambikkai vai...all is well...Chids and bads goes and knock knock...Mom opens the door...Bads intros chids a big buisinessman...Mom says enakku yaarunnu theriyala...Chids says iam santhosh's father...

Mom takes badrakali roop and starts shouting...becoz of ur son...my daughter's life is oosalading...now what do u want...pls leave...Bads says chids wants to unite varghese and reshmi...Mom says ok and takes them inside and goes to call reshmi...

Reshmi still crying...Mom says santhosh's dad vandhurukaru...Reshmi shouts...why he is here now?..en paiyyan mattum thappu pannala...neeyumdhaan nnu solla vandhurukara?...i wnat my life back...Mom says they are here to unite u and maappu...mom tries to make he runderstand but reshmi adampidiching...Chids and bads ellam veliya irundhu ketkaranga...They r sad...

Thodarum..

Edited by atina - 28 November 2012 at 7:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiac_durgasahanarajamara_50Januhopper_oceanatinarojapoooo

Janu

Janu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

friday, 30 nov 12 Episode 32

Bar  is angry with Chids about his compensation for Vargese family . She said unable to digest that rich people can easily compare everything with money. Chids unable to said anything while Badri looks on. Then Badri tells Bar that Chid is not that kind of people, he is very sad with his son attitude and wanna mend him. He is regret that Varghese family split coz of his son and desperate to do something to rectify it. Badri asks Bar help to convince Vargese and his wife. Finally Bar agree to help them, both Badri and Chids happy with Bar decision.

Kathir return home after watching movie. He finds that Bar is in his house sleeping on the chair. He admires her for a while and then wakes up her. Bar has cleaned his house and Kartir said this gonna make him stumble for thing for few days as he prefer his place in messy. Bar also has cook for him and call him to eat lunch together. They talk about their future and home. Then Kathir asks about her visit to her office. Bar tells him about a married couple who split coz of the wife affair with someone and asks Kathir's opinion, whether the husband can accept her back. Kathir tells her that can, if we can analyze the problem from the root and identify the real probs, this problem can be solved. Bar gets some idea and thanks Kathir for his thought.

Bar goes to Varghese house, who is drinking.  Bar knocks the house and straight go into his house. At first Vargese does not recognize her but after she tells him that she is ex Devi firm employer, he got it. Bar tells him hthat she comes here to talk about his problem with his wife. Vargehse gets angry and asks her whether Chids send her for peace talk. Bar says she come top to help Vargehese to realize the problem. He asks her how to accept a wife who has an affair with his fren just for a necklace. Bar asks him back, you are the one who told Santosh to buy this and that to woo Bar at first place. She asks him if Santosh did this to Bar is ok with him, whereas its happen to his wife , he unable to digest. Vargehse unable to answer her. She accuses Vargese is the one who teaches Santosh to behave this way, Also he is the one who told Santosh to try other women if he can't get Bar. So now the other woman is his wife. Why is he angry now as Santosh followed his advice. Varghese feel very ashamed but still could not accept that his wife cheated him just for a necklace. Bar keep talks to him about his weakness such a drinking habit and explain that he is one who created the problems and asks him to throw away the ego and anger and accept his wife back. Finally Vargese agrees to Bar and asks Bar to help to talk to his wife. He ready to live with her again. He loves her so much and will change to a good person. Bar agrees to talk to his wife and she is sure that his wife also is living in guilt as she has done something bad. She will help to re unite both of them.

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 30 November 2012 at 3:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmijunkabcamara_50nithyamkvrojapoooo

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thursday , November 29th, episode 31

Reshmi is in her mom's place oreh azuhigai...She refuses to meet Chithambaram and Badri. Mom comes oiut and tell them and they both leave. Badri suggests," Barathi is the only person who an talk to this Reshmi and make her understand and we can reunite her with Verghese too" Chidambaram asks," who? that girls? for her only he made me buy those switzerland roses...may be that diamond necklace also is the same..."Badri stops him and tells how good Barathi is.

Barathi's house...her preants are sad that she had to lave the job. Bhoobathy comes to see B...who is surprised to seehim at her door step. He tells about Chithambaram sir coming to the office...and the guest house is being locked..Santhosh is also changed. Finally he tells that Chithambaram wants to see her tomorrow in the office. B is scared that he may ask her to rejoin...AT this point her dad aslo comes there an tells that she should go and meet him.

Badri  comes to the office and notices a new male receptionist there...Naidu tells him about the new changes and he introduces Badri to him. B comes to the office and asks the watchman about the rose plants a..then she gpes inside and meets Badri. Her cell rings..it isf from Kadir asking her to come to his room to sepnd the whole day with her.

But B explains about her coming to the office. Kadir tells about the tickets to go for a movie. B asks him to go alone for that movies as he was wanting to see that movie for a long time. he agrees.

B is sitting in Chithambaram's cabin ..Badri is walking uo and dwon...a kind of tension. Chithambaram starts," sorry maa...I have neem thiking abut you in a bad way...for that sorry maa...I do not know how to start this matter...will you help me maa?"

Badri intereferes and tells about their idea of making B to talk to Reshma make her to live with verghese once again. B is shcoked to hear this and tells," this is your problem since it is done by your son...and this Verghese's family problem...where am I coming in here?" Badri tells about their visit to Reshma's house etc...and C tells," Please Barathy ..you can do this and I am ready to give anything to them ..whatever amou nt I can do that" B gets so angry and asks," you want to compensate by giving money, car, bunglow to them?" C is shocked to hear this...

Edited by atina - 29 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Januamara_50nithyamkvrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bommalattam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.