**Bommalattam Nov 2012 Updates Archives! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Roja thanks Mr.Naragasuran - Roja kku intha kashta kaalathil irunthu freedom yeeyyy  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam Nov 2012 Updates Archives! (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Wednesday, November 14th, episode 20

Bharathy's house...morning rush...she is getting ready to go to work..She thinks bout the necklace Santhosh gave and takes it and stores it in her handbag and come to the hall where Malthy is asking  permission to her dad to attend her friend's dad's textile shop open ceremony function Barathy comes there and gives her permission and goes to the kitchen leaving her hand bag on the chair.

Malathy goes inside to finish her make up. She wanted pottu and comes to look in Bhrathy's bag...and finds the pretty neckjlace and got so excited...takes that and goes in...without knowing this Bharathy comes and grabs the bag and leaves...Malathy comes out and finds akka missing and then decides to wear that for the funnction.

B comes to the oofice...S asks for the necklace...B can not find it...muzhi muzhi nu muxzhichufies and calls her mom and asks her to lokk for it. S says it is ok...he will buy another one.

B reaches home...where everyone is still looking for the diamond necklace...here comes Malathy wearing the same...seeing that bayangara sandai...and finally one palaar on her kannam given by B...Malathy screams and goes inside throwing the necklace on the floor...B stands and murachufies with that necklace in her hands.
Thursday, November 15th, episode 21

S and his friend   are discussing about the necklace story...Friends looks at the necklace and tells," wow...she returned this to ou? what did she tell?" S explains what happened...

B comres into S's cabin and places the jewel box on the table and explains  about Malathi...S tells that he already bought another one so he asks her to keep it with her as his gift if she likes it but B says," pudichathellaathukkum aasai pada mudiyaathu Sir" She leaves it on the table and walks away...

Hearing this friend laughs and asks him try raping her...But S tells that she will go to the police ..so friends suggests to fall on her feet if needed. next we see S and B in the office...( but one thing I can not understand...they both are in the same dress...and the jewel box is sitting on S's table...But I thought t was already with S as his friend was holding that before this scene????)
S proposes to B telling I love you Bharathy knealing down...B is shocked and asks him to get up

Hearing this friend laughs...and asks what happened next... B is telling about love and it can not forced on anyone but it should come by itself...friend asks what happened next...S tells that he held her hands...Freind becomes oreh kushi," machaan good...what did you do> appadiyeh oru kiss adichayaa?..dei did stop with kiss or any thing else...?"

S gets up and grabs B's hand as she was leaving from there...B muraiyo...murai...S got scraed...holds her hand still tight until her bangles break...finally he leaves and goers to his seat...B with the same murachal...picks up all the broken bangle pcs from the floor and leaves.

Hearing this friend advises him to forget B. His phone rimgs and he tells it is from his wife...and he starts telling how much his wife loves him etc...He gives his cell phone to S to have a look at his wife's picture from the caller ID. S stares at it and then asks his friend to call from his cell phone so that his wife will not get angry for not taking her call all this time. This idiotic friend also does the same and konjifies with his wife.

Friend keeps drinking...the next scene we see...is S is with a woman...
( feel like throwing up...thinking about the cheap stunt S did with the frined...and do the women are so cheap to behave like this????)

Edited by atina - 16 November 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50-Fortune-hopper_oceannithyamkvrojapoooo

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Friday, November 16th, episode 22

Todays episode was good...Now I respoect that friend of S. Hopefully monday episode will be a good one...!!

Santhosh's friend is on his way back home from the airport after a trip to Bombay. His wife Reshma calls ..he reaches home...Reshma receives him with a broad smile..she looks very happy...He gives her a pretty saree he bought from Bombay and asks her to get ready to go out for the dinner.

Reshma comes down looking pretty in that new saree and a pretty nechlace too...He stares at the necklace and comes to know it was the same necklace bought by Santhosh to give to Bharathy. He is so upset and angry and asks Reshma about the necklace ..she tells that it is gift from his mom...He can not beleive and asks her to make a tea for him...She goes inside and Reshmi's phone rings...

Santhosh picks it up and from the other side S talks," hey...is it so boring for you? even the climate is too good today...usuallly I came to your place right...but now you do one thing...just come here to my guest house...it is nice and cozzzeee" Friend cuts the call...Reshma comes with tea...He asks her whether Sanhtosh came there...Reshama is shocked but refuses. He hits her and tries to strangle her...then he goes out...have so much drink before he reaches S's office.

Badri comes to S's office and finds a brand new receptionist...Goes to Bharathy and praises her for her sincere work...S comes there and tells that he is lucky to have Bharathy there..with him...Meantime...S's friend comes there shouting for Santhosh...Santhossh comes out...and he screams," oh...you are here ??? but my wife is not with me daa..."
Evryone shocked hearing this...
 ( hope the friend will be still angry with Santhosh...and not change after talking to him...??!!)

Edited by atina - 16 November 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50Janu-Fortune-hopper_oceannithyamkvrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiJanuhopper_ocean_SK_atinarojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Tuesday  20 / 11 / 12 Episode No 24

Return of the Minting Machine and the reaction of the Debit cards - uh huh.

Before Roja updates she wants to record her protest on this story line. This is a sick story where women are treated like dust. The team  should take this protest seriously .

Continuation of the conversation between friends in the park. Time for us to see the drama enacted by Chithappu and his wife (this woman is really innocent or plays along with hubby?? Moot point, eh?)  Badri asks Chids about darling bro and here is the flash back. Chids walks in to the house after driver mama opens the car door only to see his bro and SIL all packed and ready to leave. Chids assumes that they are leaving somewhere. Tells them that they can not stop their program " I did not inform you after all, go ahead..and hey, I am not going back to the US of A - planning to stay put here, happy?"  Bro sheds crocodile tears and wifey does the talking. "he came back from the office yesterday and told me everything. He never knew that Santhosh's only job is to chase and lay women. He blames himself for not giving a good upbringing to Santhosh and is ashamed to face you " Bro continues " I can not face you any more, it is only right that I go away from your house" Chids urugi ...kuzhainju...to cut a long story short bro "does a favor " to arumai annan and stays back .

Badri vidaratha illai. " I know that Natrajan is a very nice guy. You know how he respects me just because I am your friend? You are really lucky to have him as your brother. In fact, more than you he will be shocked about Santhosh. And Devi? All girls adore dads. She must be very happy that you are here and that too for ever?" Chids moonjile ton ron aa sOgam. Ayyo da, get ready for another flash back, folks.

Chids walks in to Devi's room - all lovey dovey - but she is on the phone commenting about a common friend - about how one can not trust her and how she spreads news blah blah
 ( apram epdi friend?? Roja unakku serial logic sathiyama puriyathu, kadamai kku update pannittu Oda vendiyathu thaane?? )
Chids waits patiently for what looked like ages to Roja and Devi condescends to take a break from her phone conversation  just to say "Hi dad, eppo back to US?" Chids manages to tell her that he plans to stay put in India and Devi can not fathom the urgency to talk to a dad who is not returning any time soon "so, we can talk tomorrow morning?? Chids is broken - not that Devi cares, she continues her tirade.

Freeze - Roja joot, story line change aagalainna Roja ditches this trash with no further notice. Thalai and Nithya, a thousand apologies

Edited by rojapoooo - 20 November 2012 at 5:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanu_SK_hopper_oceannithyamkv

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Update by Sumi

Wednesday 21st nov 2012

Chidambaram and his friend badri talking and walking...Badri says he is very shcoked to hear abt devi's behaviour...He says nowadays girls can live without food but not without cellphones...And ur daughter is having hitech mobile phone...Idhukke ippadinna what will u do if u see her Fb page??..C says iam responsible for all this...I went to US to earn...Only sivagami,my wife dhaan avangala valartha...naan  only a flying vist every 6 mths...Iam responsible for devi's behaviour and attitude...

Badri says...why r u polambing now??...nee america poirukka koodathu...Chid says he will not agree...Oor ulagathula yaarumae abroad pogalaya??CHid talks abt rajesh and says he is better than devi...Badri says dont compare devi and rajesh...

badri asks abt santhosh...Chid says he met him...

Flashback...CHid comes home to meet santhosh...Caretaker durai opens the door and chid nalam visariching..Durai says santhosh is upstairs...chid syas he will go and meet him...Chid goes and  sees santhosh working...Chid super happy...Santhosh thiru thiru...says he is busy with office work...

Durai comes with coffee...Santhosh rombha mariyadhaiya standing and talking...Chid sends santhosh for dinner...Santhosh leaves but with a worried face...

Chid comes and sits before santhosh's lappy and ...sees something...then gets up ...opens all the cupboards...sees some rings...tensed..bangs his head...calls driver bhupathi...shows the rings  to bhups ...Bhups thiru thiru... Chid says take all the rings...and lock this guest house...we r shifting immediatley...Lock and give the keys to me...

Chid says this is my first step tp change santhosh...Bhups praises chids for his action...Bhups packs all the things and brings it downstairs...Santhosh asks abt this packing...Bhups says appa kku ellam therinju pochu...pesama silent aa follow me...

Santhosh tensed...Chids coming down...says he will be staying with devi and santhosh hereafter...no US return...and also tells him to move to their house...Dont stay in guest house...says chids...

Santhosh says ellamae rumors...my enemy varghese katti vitta cheap story idhu...
Chids tellshim to forget all...Chids leaves with durai,bhups and santhosh...

FB over...Badri asks if this is possible...Chids says it is...i can do it...Badri says he will give a simple idea...Santhosh kku kalyanam senju vai to stop his manmadha leelais...Chids says ok...But before that i have some imp work to do...I want to unite varghese and his wife...Illaina their saabam will spoil santhosh's life...
CHids says he wants to go and ask sorry to varghese...badri says he will come aith full detais abt varghese tomorrow...

Sorry for the mistakes...

Thodarum (mistakes and updates)

Edited by atina - 26 November 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanunithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

update  by janu

Originally posted by Janu

Friday 23rd nov updates

Nats and naidu the acc clerk having meeting at a place. They are discussing about their thillu mullu and golmal done with Nats bro property. Both are worry that Chidam will find out the truth and catch them. To avoid this Nats collects all his property docs from office and order s naidu to safeguard the docs at his house...and he also don't trust naidu and ask him to sign on blank stamp paper to protect his interest. Naidu feels bad and telling himself that he has caught in between.

Kathir is looking fr something when Barathy come there. He didnt notice Barathy for awhile then surprise to see her there. Barathy tells him that she has resigned her job and wants to spend time with kathir. Kathir was busy looking for his script and didn't hear Barathy . He tells her that one director wants to meet him and he need to narrate a story for him, thats why he is looking for the script and asks her why she took leave suddenly. Barathy lost her patience and tells him that she has resigned and she wants to go cinema with kathir. But kathir says sorry as he has plan today. Barathy tells him that she wants him to go ahead with his plan and she will just go home. Then she changed he mind and wants to clean kathir house and stay there for her while.

Santhosh is thinking about his father orders and fussing around. Nats comes there and advice him to adjust his lifestyle and follow his father advices. Santhosh says no way he can change his attitude and he just want to escape from the house. Nats kindalla says that as long he is with his father he will be the price of the empire but if he leave his father and the fortune he will be a street dog. Nats tells him to go along with the flow for a time being until his father find Santosh has change and bored staying in India. He eventually will go back to US. Santosh without choice reluctantly agree to Nats advice. After Santosh left, Nats talking to himself that he won't let  Santosh to leave like that, he has many plans using Santosh...

Edited by atina - 26 November 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bommalattam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.