Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I read in a few articles now that the upcoming track, RK will get closer to Madhu by telling her what happened in his childhood and acting stories. 

One thing I was thinking is can we think kukuji didn't help the family completely as he married Radhaji when RK was 15 years old and RK only made it in the film industry when he was 24 years old, so that 9 years who was supporting him and his mother, kukuji right...but RK could have had a job from an early age to look after his mum. So I would like to know more about that period of RK's life...so when they say childhood is it early days when his dad was alive or the that 9 years gap...the stepdad is a hateful figure now but did he never help them at all?

So I just wanted to share this and find out others thoughts.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 18 November 2012 at 10:20pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

adi19861mangalorevaani219staroneserialsarunima_LUITananya2000Hiddlestonedmaria090Sanna14-AquaMermaiden-blackb28_CookieMonster_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.DreamCatcher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happy that RK's past will be revealed" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I think the CV's should cover the 9 years, who helped Radhaji and Rk before entering the films, and also his early days too. A complete Biography of RKBig smile.
I have a doubt Nafisa,Isn't Radhaji right when she asked Rk. Madhu choose her father,when she knew the locket belonged to Malick why didn't she tell.
Madhu's character is changed from being the epitome of justice into a real daughter which is natural. But what i don't agree is RK's character, he was impressed because of her honesty and why is he still supporting madhu when he knows that she choose her father ultimatly. Forget about the other side,which Rk is not aware of madhu going and scolding Malik that he commited a sin and tried to kill her husband twice. That is someting only viewers are aware and are supportive to madhubala's character.
First Madhu"s character was froma fairy tale, and now RK's character is from a fairy taleLOL cos he is more supportive and caring even after knowing that Madhu like any daughter tried to hide her father's crime.
The CV's should have made madhu admitting the truth to RK, that it is her father who did the crime and he should punish her instead. This would have been right. what are your thoughts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2000maria090.Nafisa.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

I think the CV's should cover the 9 years, who helped Radhaji and Rk before entering the films, and also his early days too. A complete Biography of RKBig smile.
I have a doubt Nafisa,Isn't Radhaji right when she asked Rk. Madhu choose her father,when she knew the locket belonged to Malick why didn't she tell.
Madhu's character is changed from being the epitome of justice into a real daughter which is natural. But what i don't agree is RK's character, he was impressed because of her honesty and why is he still supporting madhu when he knows that she choose her father ultimatly. Forget about the other side,which Rk is not aware of madhu going and scolding Malik that he commited a sin and tried to kill her husband twice. That is someting only viewers are aware and are supportive to madhubala's character.
First Madhu"s character was froma fairy tale, and now RK's character is from a fairy taleLOL cos he is more supportive and caring even after knowing that Madhu like any daughter tried to hide her father's crime.
The CV's should have made madhu admitting the truth to RK, that it is her father who did the crime and he should punish her instead. This would have been right. what are your thoughts.

The CV's have done a good job otherwise of building kukuji's character to be a hateful character but they just need to tell us what happened during that 9 years, otherwise we are left with the impression that kukuji wasn't always a hateful character.

I think when Madhu saw the locket she was still processing in her mind that the attacker was Shamsher Malik, whilst the police showed her the locket she had the flashback when he said he lost the locket when she wanted to cut his hair, so when the police showed her the locket, she suspected the attacker was her father, but not for definite it was him. She only had true confirmation when she went back to the Chawl thought back to what had happened the statement Malik said to her "forgive me beta, I have made a big mistake and I have come to hide it here in the ground" she then remembered Malik refusing her to open his trunk, she was scared to open it and find something that points Malik as the attacker, she dropped the key, when she opened it and found the bullets then went to that ground where he said he was hiding his mistake and found the gun, and she cried so much on seeing it because that is when she knew for definite it was Shamsher Malik that was the attacker. So Radhaji is not right to say Madhu hid the fact the locket was her father's, it was a cross swords locket probably sold to many people in India, nothing so special about it to say it was her father's locket, so at that point she suspected him she didn't know for definite, so she couldn't tell Radhaji yes it's my father's, the implications to her father are huge right, and the locket could be owned by someone else afterall. 

Why when Madhu chose her father ultimately does RK still defend her, the answer I feel is because it's new love he is feeling and he knows Shamsher was working alone.

When Shamsher Malik came to attack RK for the third time in his bedroom (ice dagger attack), the discussion they had cleared in RK's mind that Shamsher was working alone and not with Madhu, When Madhu noticed something amiss (further confirmation that she knew nothing) RK then hid the fact Shamsher was the attacker from Madhu taking the blame that he insulted Malik, he instead made believe he went to apologise to Malik when he dropped off Madhu at her mayka, so that she thinks Shamsher and RK had their hug and that RK was trying to change his behaviour as she thought RK insulted Malik, so RK resolved the problem that way, without having to reveal the secret that Malik was his attacker. Now fast forward to Madhu being thrown out of the house for possibly aiding the father, he knew that allegation to be false, but RK knew as soon as Madhu saw the locket and how long she took to give a negative answer that Madhu suspected who attacked him now, and her asking him soon afterwards, can I go back I have something important, or some work at my parents house, RK at that point just wanted to move forward with their lives and didn't want to revisit the attacks, he didn't want Shamsher to break her heart when she went to the Chawl and found out everything from her father. RK thought with him closing the case and he insisting after his dinner that she will not return to the Chawl again, it would end the matter. Later on when she was feeding him he noticed her preoccupied he asked what was the matter, wanting her to tell him (he knows off course what the problem was) like you Vaani even RK wanted Madhu to tell him and they could discuss it, and I feel he would have told her that the father did this out of love for her and that he was not totally blameless. 

But Vaani I think the effects of love have got to RK, it's a new love growing in his chest for Madhu, this early stages type of love is not selfish to insist why did you choose your father over me to reveal you knew he was my attacker (after all RK even knew before Madhu about this and chose not to tell because he didn't want to hurt her), also RK was so adamant that Madhu's heart was not broken by knowing her father was the attacker (again new love). RK knows Madhu loves him (the discussion on the stairs), he doesn't know he loves her yet though but his actions speak that he does right? 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 18 November 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerevaani21madmadonaananya2000maria090

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Even I'm happy dat RK himself will reveal his past 2 MB. It will b a treat watchin the epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i am Happy...

.Nafisa.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
There are similar questions brewing in my mind too... and would like them to be clarified now...so looking forward to see such emotionally bonding and revealing episodes of RK's past.

.Nafisa.

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_sweetheart

RK thought with him closing the case and he insisting after his dinner that she will not return to the Chawl again, it would end the matter. Later on when she was feeding him he noticed her preoccupied he asked what was the matter, wanting her to tell him (he knows off course what the problem was) like you Vaani even RK wanted Madhu to tell him and they could discuss it, and I feel he would have told her that the father did this out of love for her and that he was not totally blameless. 

But Vaani I think the effects of love have got to RK, it's a new love growing in his chest for Madhu, this early stages type of love is not selfish to insist why did you choose your father over me to reveal you knew he was my attacker (after all RK even knew before Madhu about this and chose not to tell because he didn't want to hurt her), also RK was so adamant that Madhu's heart was not broken by knowing her father was the attacker (again new love). RK knows Madhu loves him (the discussion on the stairs), he doesn't know he loves her yet though but his actions speak that he does right?

Vaani
Nafisa, from what you have said then i should assume that It is RK who is selfless when it comes to Madhu,And he is more capable of giving more in any relationSmile.
.And i agree about the madhu's reaction that was natural.Coming to terms with the sudden turn of events it takes time .What she would have did further after getting confirmed it is Malik who is the culprit Has left a question mark in the viewers.Madhu's reaction was important for the show.Instead Dipz comes with the police and get malik arrested.from there it went wrong, i felt like smashing my head 
I blame the CV's they wanted to build RK's character than focusing on Madhu's character,which they have made it incomplete

Edited by vaani21 - 19 November 2012 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria090.Nafisa.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21maria090.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.