Bommalattam

**Bommalattam Oct 2012 Updates Archives!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  16 / 10 / 12 Aattam  2 (Pics - Atina )

Bharthy Oru PALAAR - Santhosh drops the glass. Chileerrr - driver Bhoopathy (maamaa Bhoopathy?) comes running - "enna aachu?" Bharathy says that Santhosh dropped his glass - Santhosh is yet to come out of that Palaar - auto gap le signature vangidara Bharathy - not just that - warns him "jakkirathai da kanna, glass kizhichidum "

Original maama ..oops Chithappa is water beating. Beating vangina Santhosh comes to complain about Bharathy - Nalla chithappa - says that Bharathy is no Aishwarya Rai " ava ennai unnai reject panrathu? You reject her. I will bring world beauties " Santhosh says that no one has ever raised a hand on him ( uses the B word twice , athu sari , Chithappu thaan maama velai panraare, mind your B s nnu solli kuduppara enna?) " i am so angry , I need to get her " Chithappa says that he will dismiss her immediately. Santhosh says that he somehow has to have her "the more she goes away from me, the more I want her. I have been trying for the past two years ..but in vain " Chithappu wants to know if Santhosh loves her and Santhosh vetoes any such notion "no love for me, only lust " (ada ada ada enna oru dogma??) Chithappu says that he will take care of everything .

Kathir is waiting in a park - obviously for Bharathy. Oru fellow comes and starts praising Kathir that he is going to be a famous director - "in line with A.R Murugadoss, Shankar blah blah " He says that his name is Ajithdeja - chance venumaam . Veera Pandiya Katta Bomman dialog solraar ( sariya Tamizh varalai "ZZHH ZHHH Sollu mutyhalle Ozhunga ) Bharathy comes and Ajithdeja uses her for some love scene. Kathir throws him out - MOkkai Podaraanga ppa beginning le ye -

Bharathy says that Kathir will be big one day "coffee? treat?" Both decide to have a chat and go for a coffee later. Devi Group Of Company's ( spelling mathittangalaa?? Puthu style of registration?? Puriyalai )

Chithappu calls his alla Kai Naidu - asks him about Bharathy "did she say anything?" Naidu says that she said nothing . Chithappu asks "namba panra thillu mullu ellam avalukku theriyuma?" Naidu says that she knows nothing " until now. But , I have to move sky and earth to keep all that away from her. Let us dismiss her. I Know a girl who will just listen to whatever we say" Chithappu vetoes that suggestion and asks him to send Bharathy in.

Last segment pure vazha vazha kOzha kOzha - Chithappu wants to know if Bharathy has any thing to say for which she says "nothing "

Room ai Oru naalu tharam suthittu chithappu says that he knows everything- tells her that he made the mistake of sending her to the guest house " I sent you only because you will do the job perfectly but..ipdi aache?" Bharathy still feigns ignorance but Chithappu comes clean - says that he is responsible for not bringing up Santhosh well . Bharathy confirms that his parenting skill is questionable. Chithappu says that the only solution is for Bharathy to resign her job .

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wednesday 17th oct 2012 

Episode 3

Bharathi and santhosh's chithappa (NP) talking...With a "soon to be villain" BGM playing in the background NP says " How can santhosh get such cheap thoughts abt u??..I think iam the reason for all these...My valarppu sariyillai..."...Bharathi says exactly sir..u r the reason ...NP says "i can understand ur feelings bharathi...I have only one solution for this...resign ur job.."...Bharathi shocked...NP says "i know its very difficult now a days to find a job with good salary...But i'll give u salaray till u get a new job"...

Bharathi says "naan already punishment kuduthutten...I slapped him"...NP gives shock expression and then he again tells her to leave the job. He says "u should meet him daily...it might create problems in future.rare to find a efficient,dedicated employer like u...but i have to save u from santhosh..becoz u r like my daughter"..Bharathi says she will not do so...if u have any problem with my work...tell me...i'll resign...but i'll not resign my job for this matter...infact from now on i'll work here peacefully(Why??😕)....i want to continue my job here sir.finishes bharathi...NP says thanks and bharathi leaves...

Santhosh's house...Hero busy doing oppanai...caretaker(CT) brings santhosh's  mobile and says driver bhupathi wants to talk to u...santhosh's hands busy nnala santhosh turns his face...CT keeps the mobile near his ear and santhosh says hello...Bhupathis says madam aa  pick up pannitten we r coming home...Santhosh says good...and take good care of her...(yes take good care...kosu kadikkama parthukku🤢..)

Bhupathi and a new girl (chakku?...not sure abt the name.) reaches guest house...Bhupathi brings the new girl to santhosh's room...Bhupathi leaves...Santhosh and chakku look vitting...
Santhosh gives romantic(??) look...New girl blushing 🥱🥱...vaayila irundhu jollu oothings..floor wet...bulu color nail polis potta toes vachukittu varainjufying kolam ...Santhosh says u r so bootipul ..enakagavae porandha maadhiri irukka nee...Chakku 

CT brings juice to bhupathi...Bhupathi sogama sitting and CT asks whats the matter...Bhupathi says my thatha santhosh thatha kku car driver...my dad avaru dad kku car driver...now iam driving for santhosh...car dhaan changing not our thozhil...

Bhupathi says "Idhellam oru pozhappa??girls paavam ennai summa vidathu..."...CT asks abt santhosh's thatha and dad..Bhupathi says chidambaram ayya...santosh's dad is a nice person...but his son...just opposite to him...

Santhosh room...Romance b/w santhosh and l..chakku..Santhos tells her to close her eyes...Girl says no i'll not...ungala parthukitte irukanum pola irukku"..(kanna moodu nnu dhana sonnaru...mandaiya podu nna sonnaru...konja nerathula kanna thorakalam...close girl)...finally closes her eyes...Santhosh puts a ring on her finger..(and he takes 20 secs to finish that difficult task)...

Girl opens her eyes and she is super happy to see the ring...She sits near santhosh and asks sir...idhu diamond aa??..Santhosh says..."ofcourse yes...its a diamond ring...and there is a history behind this...this is our family ring...my thatha my patti kku pottaru,my dad to my mom and now from me to u" (indha family kku vera velaiyae illai polarukku ring  maatradha thavira).....Girl back to  blushing business...then asks abt the interview...Santhosh says job unakku dhaan confirm...chakku happy...(idhula  interview part edhu??)

Back to CT and bhupathi convo...ST asks abt santhosh's sister sridevi...Ponna adhu...yes , she is a beautiful girl...but thimiru pidichava...full of aanavam and thimir...inshort  ava seethadevi roopathula irukka soorpanagai...

Santhosh calls NP sethaps and NP asks abt the interview...Santhosh says ippodhaan ring potrukken...How is she asks NP..Santhosh says OK...better than the previous one...NP tells him to enjoy...Santhosh asks abt some matter...NP says he will take care...5 mins enough for me to solve that...says NP...

NP office receptionist in dreams...She is having the same  thatha potta,appa potta santhosh potta ring on her finger...NP tells her to stop dreaming and start her work...

NP tells bharathi to come to his room...Bharathi comes and NP asks abt somework...Bharathi says she had finished all works...NP says our receptionist is resigning ...wedding...she will not after aam...so u pls give her acc details...so that we can settle her accounts..Bhratahi says ok and leaves...(office la ladies ella oruthar oda oruthar dooo vitrukanga pola...kalyanam nnu koodava solla mattanga??)....

Dandapani (DP),mahathi packing samosas...Malathi listening to music...DP looks at malathi and says ...see she is not helping us...small girl ..u r helping...Mahathi tells him not to scold her sister thru sign language..

Outside some mens comes to their house..Inside Kokila says samosa kku bulk order coming😆😆...Mahathi runs out and mens asks for saravana...They goes in and searches saravanan...DP asks enna venum...Mens says kadan vaangina thiruppi kudukanum..or atleast u should pay the ineterest amt...DP says u r mistaken...saravanan kadan ellam vaanga mattan...Mens says meter vatti govindan kitta 4 laks kadan avangirukkan...no vatti...no asal...mariyadhaiya come and pay...Koki joins DP in polambing...Mens says 52,000 interest kattu...

DP says let my son come...visarichu solren...

Bharathi comes and mahathi see her and goes near her and tries to explain the problem ...

Mens says indha veettu perula dhaan kadan vaangirukkan...Dp says this is not our own house...mens super angry...Bharathi comes in and mom starts polambing...bharathi says give us 1 week time...i'll settle...how will u?? asks appa...Bharathis says eppadiyavadhu..(OK..Plot set).we have to do...adkiyals warns DP...says vayasu ponnunga irukanga...be careful...DP super shocked...

DP sad..bharaythi consoles him...says let saravana come...we will ask him...DP leaves and bharathi tension aa waiting...

Thodarum
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, October 18th, Episode 4 
Update by atina
Entry by Preethi...she looks stunning after shedding some weight ...she acts superb...dialogue delivery is excellent ( as usual)...she rocks...I think this serial will be carried mainly by preethi and Shree...Let us see...
Two police men are on the roads checking for drunk drivers...it is late in the night...one man was caught ..as he is questioned by the police...here comes a car...one police man runs to that car and stops...He asks the personinside to wind down the glass...and...it is a pretty rich girl with some attitude...when the police asks her name..she asks  his name in return and mocks at him. 

When she is asked..from where she is coming..she replies," mmm...sethu ponnarae Bin Ladden? I just had dinner with him and coming back...okay vaa?" Inspector asks this constable what is happening...By this time this girl runs to hom," Innaaa...( so cute the way she tells this word) would like me to come to the poolice station...? do you want to drive? or do you want me to drive...Innnaaa...ennai paartha kudichu irukkara maathiriyaa irukku...see...( she blows air on his face)..are you all real police or fake ones...innaa?" 

Inspector...can not handle her and with periya kumbidu she let her go.

She reaches home...watch man takes a couple seconds to open the gate...and semaiyaa vaangi kattikiraar. She parks the car in front and goes...here comes namma office manager Natarajan Periyasami ( NP)
vamma Sri Devi...Your dad just called
Do not tell appa...your annan Mr Chidambaram Periyasami called nu sollunga...
ok...unnai romba visaarichaarumaa...
no...no..."unnaiyum" visaarichaaru nu sollounga
Look here devi...your dad is a big business man...
so what? I dont care? am I a time pass for him?
just call him and talk to him maa...
I can not do that...and I can not act like him..even if I call what is he going to tell..."yennamma saapittiyaa...etc etc...avaroda pasa vilaiyaattukku naan varalleh...real stupidity...

She goes up as her brother Santhosh climbs down stairs...talking over phoen "ok darling...let us meet in the gues house...ok? bye..." both of them murachifies and say hi and move on. She goes to her room and her chithi Sivagami comes there and oreh konjifies her calling her chellom...chellom...chellom...asking her to have some food. Devi tells that she is not hungry and sends her down.
She comes down  and her husband and Santhosh. Santhosh makes fun of her," what is your chellom telling...ha? go...go eed her...paaavam she may losse some weith illaataa..." Chithi sinungifies...and NP tells,"dont you know santhosh...?  she loves Devi more than her own son Rajesh..." Sivagami replies," what is this ippadi pirichu pesareenga...for me all these three children are same..,,,let me go to her and give her some thing to eat"

After she leaves...Santhosh asks NP " chithappaa...is the appointment order for shakunthala ready for the receptionist post in our office?" NP smiles and tells," ofcourse daa...I told her to collect it from the guest house..." Santhosh thanks him...
Sivagami is in Devi's room asking her to eat...oru vazhiyaa...Devi sends CHithi down and closes the door...telling," unga anbu thollai thaangalleh chithee"

Bharathi's house...night time...everyone is there at home...Saravanan is having his dinner..asking," why no non veg at all? at least you coulkd have made some bolied egg...che" Mahathi comes to Dhandabani and talks in some sign laguage...which he can not understand...Mahathi goes to Bharathi and does the same...Bharathi tells," appa...she is complaining about the leaking pipe in the bath room" Dhandabani sarcstically tells," oh...that one..? ask her to complain to this house owner Saravanan...he is the one who told that he owns this house and borrowed 4 lakh Rs right?"

Dhandabani goes on screeming at Sarav..." you can borrow nmoney onky if you have ways and means to return it..." ect etc Sarav gets so annoyed and he also screams back at him and finally he tells," Appa...I know I am born with three sisters nu   and I will get all three of them married in good families...you dont have to worry about it...I borrowed money to get a job i n Australia"
Hearing this again DB shouts ...Bharathi tries to cool him down telling," appa...he told me about this Australia job...let him go and work there paa...it is good for all of us thaneh?"
finally DB tells," I do not expect single paisaa from him...I will arrange for the interest money 52,000 Rs within a week...for petha kadanukkaaga .."
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Monday, October 22nd, Episode 6

Note to all the updaters: Until you get used to the names of the characters...please use the cast & characters thread to verify the names when you write updates...
thanks
Sivagami is in the pooja room...sitting and recollecting about meeting Barathai at the temple...and smiles...Here comes Natrajan calling her sdeveral times...Sivagami tells," I was just thinking about Bharathi..and how nice it would be if she marries our Santhosh as he likes her a lot"

Natraj replies," Even I have been seeing her for the past five years..I can bring 1000 girls prettier than her...that girl isd not suitable for our Santhosh...pattunu arainjuruvaa...I mean romba kovakaaree nu solla varen...why do you start this marriage broker velai? there is no need for that..who are we to decide Sasanthosh's marriage...all that annaa will do...you have to remember one thing Sivagami...we are enjoying like this because of Annaa...that is all all the rest he only will decide...so keep your mouth shut...sariyaa olaaraathe...muttal"

Shakunthala is sitting in her seat in the office. Ranganathan and another manager are standing in front of Shakunthala...and she is introduced as the new  recptionist...by this time Natarajan comes out and asks both of them to get back to their  seat ...
and ..herecomes Santhosh...Nataraj introduces Shanunthala and Santhosh to each other...and goes in. Santhosh pretends as if he is meeting Shakunthala for the first time...Bhoobathi comes there and  and stares at her and sarcastically he also intrioduces himself...to Shakunthala..Santhosh tells Shaku to carry on and goes into Bharathy's cabin.
Bharathi is searching something in her bag...Santhosh comes and sits in front of her starts staering at her...When Bharathi lifts her head..she gets a shock seeing him..and tells that she never expected him. Santhosh replies," no...no...that is wrong...you should expect me always...Bharathi...when our darling...I mean our MD will come nu you should expect Bharathi...why  are you like this Bharathi...?"
Bharathi asks," Sir...is there any office work..tell me?" Santhosh ," Bharathy come on dont be like this...why are you trying to put a circle around you...come on?" Bharathi replies hot ...hot," Dont me to run away from that circle itself okay?" Sanhtosh ," oh...you mean to say you will quit and go...?got it? okay...but frankly speaking...even when you get angry you look cute...okay...please take the new receptionist to my cabin and come...we need to give some instructions" Bharathi says," Ok  sir"

Sanhtosh goes to his cabin and Bhoobathy asks him how come he does not even know much about Shakunthala when he interviewed her the whole day ...once...Santhosh smiles and replies," interview vaa...naan engedaa interview panninen...int..." He had to stop as Bharathy ccome there with Shakunthala...( Guess makkas...what wrod word he would have told...??!!😛😉)

Bharathi introduces Shaku to him...and San introdfices Bhrathi to her and tells Bharathi to train her to take the phone call and other formalities of the office.Shanu also pretenda as as a good listner..Bharathi leaves...and Santhosh holds Shaku's chin and konjifoes," see...I brought you into my office as I promisede to you right...happy?" Bhoopathy pleads him to let him go away from there...and he leaves from there...
[IMG]https://imageshack.us/a/img855/5157/24102878.jpg[/IMG]
Bharathi's house...Malathi is writing something on some paper..Mahathi comes and asks her what she is writing...Malathi screams at her...Kokila comes there and asks What is Malathi's problem...heregoes malathi," iva enakku thangachiyaa maamiyaaraa...? she asks too many questions..." Bharathi comes there and Malathi continues," Here comes my second maamiyaar...tyhere is no freedon for me in this hpouse...even I have to buy a small sticker pottu I need to get everyones permission...che..." She leaves the room with that paper to her dad.
She gives that paper to her dad and tells that it is an application form for a computer course and ask for 20,000Rs for fees. Bharathi and others come there. Dhandapani tells that he can raise that kind of money within four days as she requests...
Bharathi assures that she will make arrange,ent for the money next month. But Malathi is so disappointed as there are only four days for the fees to be paid...she goes in crying. Mahathi pleads Bharathi to make Malathi happy by arranging that money...but Bharathi tells that she can only get that done by nexxt month...
Mhathi goes inside to Malathi where she is lying and crying. Mahathi is sad for her sister...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday - Roja joot? Holiday programs?
atina thumbnail
Wednesday
No telecast ...!!Due to Ayutha Pooja programsEdited by atina - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Thursday, October 25th, Episode 7

Devi is in the house...very restless as Bhoobathi is not to be seen to pick her up. She complains constantly to her chithi whose only aim in her life is to feed dosa or idli to Devi...( ootti vidarathu...???!!) Devi gets angry...throws her bag...and asks for the news paper to the sercvant maid.

Servant maid goes to look for the newspaper...( oreh digil music varuthu...but for what???!!) She comes and tells it is in santhosh's room which is locked. She screams at her...then asks for the Tv remote...and the servant lady takes and gives to her...???!!! Here comes Bhoobathi...gets all the sctreamings from De4vi and asks Sivagami to give him something to eat...he sits at the dinning table to eat dosa...and Devi shouts...he runs with the dosa in his hands...
Goes to the car...Bhoo eats doas and drives...Devi calls her firend and asks where to go as she is bored...and finally decides to go for a French manucure...( ithukka ivlo bandhaaa...konjaam over thaan irukku paa)

Badri ( Kathadi Krishnamurthi) who is a close friend of  Sithambaram ( Santhosh's dad) who lives in USA (Natarajan's brother too)  oreh gala...gala...comes and says hi to everyone...finally comes to Bharatrhi's room. Bharathi briongs an envelope and hands over to Badri. Badri praises her to Naidu and asks Bharathi," How are you maa? and how is appa's business going on...? the plant you gave the other day...is growing well ma...everyday when I water thjat plant I think of you maa..."

Nataraj is on phone with some realtor telling," 50 crores? ok...? why do you worry about the money...I am the one going to pay to you...for that 4 grounds land...make sure to register it in my name only...sariyaa?...and make sure not to inform my brother who is in USA" Here comes Badri...and in a huirry Nattu disconnect the call. Santhosh comes there...too...and falls on his feet. Badri praises Santhosh for being so nice and polite...Santhosh goes in.
The phone rings...but Nattu does not pick up as it is from the4 same realtor...he tells Badri that so many realtors make calls to buy land," but why should I do that Badri Sir...as for me my anna is everything...more over I do not have that kind of money...too" But Badri advises," It is not like that...whatso ever paa...you should save some money and buy atleast 1/2 gfround in some cheap place...it is to good to take care ourselves too..." He leaves...and Santhosh comes and tells ," Chithappa...why can not you send the4 check to him...if he comes I have to falls omn his nasty feet...che"

Saravanan is playing caroms with his friends...herecomes MAhathi and tells that she wants to talk to him. Sarav tells his freinds and goes with her...Mahathi tells in sign which is repeated by Saravanan" anna..please help Malathi as this iis the courswe she wants to do and it will give money when she starts working...even Bharathi akak told this...but she can not help Malthi this month...so please anna...help Mal6thi to pay fees...by pawning this jimikki of mine...when she starts working I can hget it back...and also see that no one knows that I gave ytou this gold to you nu sariyaa...annna...please naaa...please" Sarav heuistates first...but finally agrees and goes with that kammals...
atina thumbnail
Friday, October 26th, Episode 8

Bharathi comes to the office and one Subramani comes and hands over somefiles to her...she asks whether the GM is in already as she wants to see the kids in the terrace...??? She goes to the terrace and takes a pale of water to water her so called "kids" rose plants...She noticed Naidu smoking there...she goes there...and asks what is he doing there...Naidu  tells he came to kaathu vannga...Bharathi replies," you are poluting the air and it is harmful to plants too Sir...these plants are also like kids thanneh?...why dont you quit smoking totally...if you have will power you can do it..." Naidu thorws the ciggarrette and tells," oh...that is very easy...I quit smoking atleast 50 times..."😃

After he goes away...Bharathi talks to the plants..." hey why are you sad...??? why are you looking dull today...hey...why are you so happy?" etc...( Sirija's acting here looks so fake...!!)

Devi's house...we see the stairs...(digil music...???whoever is doing the RR...please add the RR according to the nature of the scenes...) Devi is with a Karate Master...he tells that Devi need to concentrate more...and asks her to watch him as he uis going to close his eyes and do the full actions in series. Devi says ok...but as the master does the actions...she picks up the cell and starts talking...When the master finishes he notices this and gets so angry ( now the correct RR is playing...like some chinese music👏)

Devi is full of attitude...when the master asks her to have full concentration and dedication etc she replies," dedication aa...you mean like running early morning etc? no way...I can never get up from bed before 9...and I can not switch off ther phone...if I do so...my friends will get upset...We have not decided yet where to roam around today...so I can not switch oftfr the phone...more over you can not order me like this...you want more money ask me...? after all you are kust a local living in that sandhu..."

" I can do five minutes Karate and five minutes rest...sariyaa...Chithee...I want coffee...wait ...wiat here is a message on my pohone...you said I can not talk...but can read msg thaaneh...? oh...my god...ha...ha...ha ...ha this is a goodf one...from Priya...let me read it for you...ennathaan Karate padichaalum if a dog chase ...nee odi thaaneh aaganum??...neenga...neenga oduveengalaa? master if you are chased by a dog...???? ha ha ha..."

Here come Chithi with coffee...Master walks away from there...irritated with Devi...Chithi looks a little worried seeing Devi's attitude.

Bharathi's house...it is night time...Kokila comes and sits on the floor looking tired...Mahathi keeps her head on her laps and tries to sleep...Bharathi hands over some money to her dad to pay current bill. Kokila suddenly notices Mahathis missing kammalas...and starts crying...big commotion...everyone asks Mahathi where tis the kammal...Mahathi tells that it is lost...Kokila beats her up telling that it is worth 35 000 Rs...Baharathi asks everyone to search for th3e kammal...