Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantiexpress

Imam was so over confident and over talkative.. ek baar ghar ke andar Sapana ya Urvashi ko ye sunata give me eye to eye contact.. fir jo tufan aata..

is it reallt true that he is out..

some eye contact it would have been LOL   we missed an absolute treat !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam out of the village house (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Oh nooo

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by blackie

I had high hopes from that guy to do some dhamaal.Cry

Heard he took off all his clothes in front of the cameras and was asked to leave. He must be really disturbed and crazy to take such an extreme measure.

Shocked But why? All because Aashka said something? Wth? Aisa hua kya that he wanted out so badly?!

Seriously, I can't believe that he was unable to take the pressure from rotlu Aashka and seedha-saadha Naruhua. LOL
 I think he was over thinking things and the pressure to deliver a solid dhamakedar performance (since he is being shown 24x7 to viewers) got to him.

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

OMG, what am I hearing. I had such high hope for him to take pangaas with everyone in the BB house. Darn it, I am disappointed. He indeed turned out to be a fool who only knows how to be a non stop chatterbox. Idiot, ruined my excitement. I can't believe he couldn't take our rotlu queen **Disappointed Face-Palm**

I hear you. He shattered my hopes. His walk off from the show was such a mood dampnerCry I even joined his AT, expecting him to bajao housemates when he entered the show. 

This was a good test. If he couldn't handle the pressure in the village from rotlu Aashka and the seedha Niruhua then how can he  handle the pressure from heavy weights like UrvashiConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Heard he took off all his clothes in front of the cameras and was asked to leave. He must be really disturbed and crazy to take such an extreme measure.

Shocked But why? All because Aashka said something? Wth? Aisa hua kya that he wanted out so badly?!

Seriously, I can't believe that he was unable to take the pressure from rotlu Aashka and seedha-saadha Naruhua. LOL
 I think he was over thinking things and the pressure to deliver a solid dhamakedar performance (since he is being shown 24x7 to viewers) got to him.

don't  worry, it was all a pre-planned strategy of BiggBoss team alongwith Imam to give that extra boost to the show ... he was in the village just to give a teaser what he is capable of and made viewers asking for more... (else no sense in putting him i.e. a new contestant in village that is meant for the evicted ones).
a very very strong buzz is that (almost confirmed) he'll be back soon in a week or two in the main biggboss house as per the predecided plans of his ACTUAL placement ..

The only thing for us to wait is that whether he'll be back as a regular contestant or an extended guest like PM or Krk.

Edited by tanya.91 - 18 November 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

He probably was over thinking it. But itni bhi kya majboori thi that you felt you had to strip to get out of the show? I mean itna zyaada pressure? In 2 days? Being in this industry for so long, I would've thought he knew how to deal with people.Confused

CoolPink

Groupbie

CoolPink

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Village is really boring with Aashka and Nirhaua.. They need to bring in Kashif or someone else. 

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

He probably was over thinking it. But itni bhi kya majboori thi that you felt you had to strip to get out of the show? I mean itna zyaada pressure? In 2 days? Being in this industry for so long, I would've thought he knew how to deal with people.Confused

No clue what pressure he dealt with.Confused After his big talks on how he knows the contestant's games, what his strategy will be in the show, how should one watch over his or her body language etc. I thought this image consultant knew it all and was accustomed to dealing with stress and pressure. Such a big letdown.Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.