Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam out of the village house - Page 3

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kls600

He's out, he went crazy the crew had to come in and take him out.

serious?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

So since he is out, will they be replacing him with someone else or are we stuck watching Aansuon ki Mata and the Gup-chup Nirhua?πŸ˜• Bigg Boss, I'd like to suggest Dolly Bindra to be put in the Gaon house. πŸ˜† Aashka needs band bajaoing.

lol I'd love that I want dolly in the real house too!!!
shantiexpress thumbnail
Imam was so over confident and over talkative.. ek baar ghar ke andar Sapana ya Urvashi ko ye sunata give me eye to eye contact.. fir jo tufan aata..

is it reallt true that he is out..
ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man and i thought this was new masala, not a winner altho but apun ka izzat ki bezaati ka watt lag gya...

I heard he went crazy ...Cruiser made a post about it ...
this village is indeed haunted and possessed by chudails and shaitaan saamri...saamri to bhag gya ab nirahua ki barii
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shantiexpress

Imam was so over confident and over talkative.. ek baar ghar ke andar Sapana ya Urvashi ko ye sunata give me eye to eye contact.. fir jo tufan aata..

is it reallt true that he is out..

some eye contact it would have been πŸ˜†   we missed an absolute treat !
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

😲 But why? All because Aashka said something? Wth? Aisa hua kya that he wanted out so badly?!

Seriously, I can't believe that he was unable to take the pressure from rotlu Aashka and seedha-saadha Naruhua. πŸ˜†
 I think he was over thinking things and the pressure to deliver a solid dhamakedar performance (since he is being shown 24x7 to viewers) got to him.
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

OMG, what am I hearing. I had such high hope for him to take pangaas with everyone in the BB house. Darn it, I am disappointed. He indeed turned out to be a fool who only knows how to be a non stop chatterbox. Idiot, ruined my excitement. I can't believe he couldn't take our rotlu queen **Disappointed Face-Palm**

I hear you. He shattered my hopes. His walk off from the show was such a mood dampner😭 I even joined his AT, expecting him to bajao housemates when he entered the show. 

This was a good test. If he couldn't handle the pressure in the village from rotlu Aashka and the seedha Niruhua then how can he  handle the pressure from heavy weights like UrvashiπŸ˜•
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: blackie

Seriously, I can't believe that he was unable to take the pressure from rotlu Aashka and seedha-saadha Naruhua. πŸ˜†
 I think he was over thinking things and the pressure to deliver a solid dhamakedar performance (since he is being shown 24x7 to viewers) got to him.

don't  worry, it was all a pre-planned strategy of BiggBoss team alongwith Imam to give that extra boost to the show ... he was in the village just to give a teaser what he is capable of and made viewers asking for more... (else no sense in putting him i.e. a new contestant in village that is meant for the evicted ones).
a very very strong buzz is that (almost confirmed) he'll be back soon in a week or two in the main biggboss house as per the predecided plans of his ACTUAL placement ..

The only thing for us to wait is that whether he'll be back as a regular contestant or an extended guest like PM or Krk.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blackie

He probably was over thinking it. But itni bhi kya majboori thi that you felt you had to strip to get out of the show? I mean itna zyaada pressure? In 2 days? Being in this industry for so long, I would've thought he knew how to deal with people.πŸ˜•
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Village is really boring with Aashka and Nirhaua.. They need to bring in Kashif or someone else.