Phir Subah Hogi

My POV..TVS TRUE COLORS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

I was reading few opinions on forum & I read that CV probably want to show true picture of TVS which comes out only when a person feels  lost, frustrated , dejected  etc ….and that is the objective of the show…..with due respect to the forum friends but  For  some reason I don't buy that

While walking on the street, if someone smiles normally you wouldn't give angry look would, chances are you would smile in return & walk away. Unless & until if a young boy wants to use this to extent friendship to young girl

Similarly For any reason if you get a physical & verbal slap  on your face, you wouldn't smile in return  but definitely feel furious  and  angry.

According to me happiness, sad , confused ,excited, anger  are the expression of human being  which basically  portray  our feelings  

In PSH , TVS  got all negative things from all relations  So how can anybody on earth expect positive behavior towards those relations from him  ……………..SO HOW DOES THAT BECOME HIS TRUE COLOUR ??

For me TVS will remain the best character on show. Although I am tried of watching TVS getting failure just to glorify Adi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12gaayikamuktha_cutebabygirl198722JulieDVinnie79Hillyloveronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My POV..TVS TRUE COLORS" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
WELL SAID   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylove

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I agree.
Someone posted something similar awhile back on this. From the beginning of the show, Vikram and his entire family which consisted of: Jiji, Aditya, Kuhu, Haldi chacha and Amrita, had ALL gotten along well with each other. Vikram was never known to have a bedni ever as that was never welcomed in their family.
Vikram met and fell in love with Sugni. We know the outcome of that situation so I won't bother rehashing it. My point is, if a matured person who has always had a decent personality is upset over a bad situation like any normal person would, how can you say that it is his true face? That is a load of BS.
If he had a vengeful nature, then there would have been signs of it long before. But this is just CVs way of TRYING to tarnish Vikram in order to make Aditya look great. But we have brains and know how to pick sense out of nonsense, so that BS they are trying will never work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutebabygirl198722Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
very good post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.