Promo is to Love or Leave

Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Prashanth Entry in SM is to love or leave...Whom to love and whom to leave...Decides by Aarya..
As Expected..If not Why to Show Yash and Prashanth meeting at Lalithpur...Why to Show Prashanth is giving suggestion for yash surprise party...
So Now CVs are Moving the Story intelligent way...
Now Still We can say Aarti can strongly Loves Yash or not...and
 same time its the  Time to know yash that he is in love with her
 or just having a concern abt her for being pregnant coz of him...
or Do he can live without Aarti also like he was before PV...
So Lot many questions to be answered and confronted to each other (Yash-Aarti) ..
So If Prashanth Stays out somewhere..Then We Know our Aarti and Yash are having Amnesia they forget the things so easily...And will be in their lovely dovely moments...
Until and unless they get some jhatka then only they move forward to it...
So it is a Big twist in Aarya life...Lets See How Aarya Will Handle...
I am not at all worried abt the track.and infact i am excited.
.but Now My only problem is  Bua, She Will eat more screen time...Thats the My biggest worry..
.I think SP should sent her to Kaashi or to some other divine place for this dewaali...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear for lovely post lot of positivity exactly what we needed agree with you sweety me too for one loooking forward to the track and mostly the end of itπŸ˜›as for bua well hav the chance that i watch whole episodes in YouTube as i can fast forward each time i see her jocker face😎
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasadini

Thanks dear for lovely post lot of positivity exactly what we needed agree with you sweety me too for one loooking forward to the track and mostly the end of itπŸ˜›as for bua well hav the chance that i watch whole episodes in YouTube as i can fast forward each time i see her jocker face😎

Hey thanx dear...But you Know I watch it live So i have to bear the Bua then again i watch it YT and will make forward as you do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PuvZ

awesome post. !

Thanx Dear..πŸ˜ƒ
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome post .πŸ‘
And about that Bua I also hope the same things happen. But we know it will not πŸ˜‘
Bua will be there with full energy to harass aarti.😑
lady_dove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. Anyways I am watching in you tube so I can skip bua's face and her dialogues here in malaysia they r showing the birthday track now.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post dear
I am so excited and scared of this track as one side is happy to see yash will realise his deep love for arthi but other side so afraid to see yash misunderstanding arthi.
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why prashant is in SM, I didn't get that, any news of this kind.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly.. I agree with you! Little bit confused before this.. After seeing your post.. I think you're right.. Like how Aarti realized her love towards Yash.. It is possible that Yash will now realizes his love towards Aarti.. Hopefully that happened! Finger crossed! TFS...

~AarYa Forever~
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great post.
Exciting promo.