Short FF: Her eyes search for you; Note on pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Hima, shweta, ramya and chitra: I can completely understand your concerns! 

But I would like to share with you why I wanted to write this FF. Domestic violence is a scary part of our society. Educated women, professionals and even lawyers fall a prey to it and go through hell. My idea was to write a story that reflects this but that definitely doesn't glorify this. 

However I respect your opinion and your wishes that I dont write a FF that has negativity given the negative environment of the show.

I write my FFs to make people in this forum happy. And since the FF I intended to write would bother four of you I will not write it.

Originally posted by paradigm

But I would like to share with you why I wanted to write this FF. Domestic violence is a scary part of our society. Educated women, professionals and even lawyers fall a prey to it and go through hell. My idea was to write a story that reflects this but that definitely doesn't glorify this. 

However I respect your opinion and your wishes that I dont write a FF that has negativity given the negative environment of the show.

I write my FFs to make people in this forum happy. And since the FF I intended to write would bother four of you I will not write it.

understand it perfectly paradigm the evils of domestic violence.I guess it's just the timing is wrong!πŸ˜• We love your 'Kunal goes first' though!πŸ˜‰ Keep giving us that!
Paradigm, your intentions, cause and purpose of the ff are good and we get that.. but we don't trust the cvs to see the moral behind the story. They will imbibe all the negativity leaving behind the purpose of the ff. And also, its quite depressing too. We are coming to the forum to feel happy and you have written superbly in your 'Kunal goes first' ff. Pl. continue such positivity and keep writing that as it gives us hope and happiness.
Originally posted by paradigm

Paradigm apologies if i sounded too harsh, reading the FF disturbed me  I can understand the thought behind the FF but CVs with there limited brain capacity will get the wrong idea πŸ€’ Its just that everyone are already depressed with the show, reading such things will be even more depressing 

I like your Kunal goes first FF allot, please continue to write such sweet stuff πŸ˜Š If not from the show we'l get some respite reading your FF πŸ˜‰
Paradigm don't know what 6th sense you had to think of this FF today, CVs are already planning to show this as per the new TOI article 
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Paradigm don't know what 6th sense you had to think of this FF today, CVs are already planning to show this as per the new TOI article 
I read the article but I didnt see any similarity with my FF
Posted: 10 years ago
hey plzzz plzzz continue as soon as possible
waiting from along time to read this

Edited by nancy1997 - 10 years ago